Q. Who is Ken Jennings?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
A. This Leftist douche nozzle, who's not as bright as he thinks he is, thinks it's fair game to mock an 11 year old for being upset at what looked like the severed head of his father

A. This Leftist douche nozzle, who's not as bright as he thinks he is, thinks it's fair game to mock an 11 year old for being upset at what looked like the severed head of his father
He's a gameshow contestant, Climate Change advocate, and author of children's books.

He believes that Trump wants to kill us all.

I couldn't even stand him when I saw him on Jeopardy; he has that sneering liberal smirk permanently etched into his face. I'm not surprised the cocksucker is going after a child, his Mormon religion was founded by pedophile Joseph Smith. Mormon polygamy was directly copied from that good old Pisslam that makes liberalfilth get down on their knees and open wide.

Wait, so the kid who's father is one of the most guarded people on the planet, sees a celebrity in a photo with a fake head and he REALLY is triggered by it thinking it is REALLY his father's head? And Trump and his lackeys are all of a sudden coddling him? Where did all the talk about coloring books, safe spaces, and participation trophies go? If Obama's kids had freaked out over pictures of people carrying dummies made to look like Obama hanging from a noose on the streets they would have been laughing about it.

Is what Griffin did wrong? Yes... but the hypocrisy I'm seeing from the Trumpsters on the forum is quite amusing.

Wait, so the kid who's father is one of the most guarded people on the planet, sees a celebrity in a photo with a fake head and he REALLY is triggered by it thinking it is REALLY his father's head? And Trump and his lackeys are all of a sudden coddling him? Where did all the talk about coloring books, safe spaces, and participation trophies go? If Obama's kids had freaked out over pictures of people carrying dummies made to look like Obama hanging from a noose on the streets they would have been laughing about it.

Is what Griffin did wrong? Yes... but the hypocrisy I'm seeing from the Trumpsters on the forum is quite amusing.
The boy is 11 years old, asswipe.

The boy is 11 years old, asswipe.

LOL 11 Years old... at 11 years old you should know the difference between real and fake, especially when your dad is the fucking President of the United States. Did you know that in the U.S. at 11 years old the government feels you are mature enough to decide which parent to live with in a divorce?

Forum List

Back