Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22729461 You are digging a hole because by TrumpO’s standard his idiocy has resulted in a weak economy as well.
Record deficits and debts though.
And fewer jobs than Obama
Just blab MAGA to the cult , that's all you need

Obama had higher deficits.
Obama was handed the worst economy in our lifetime.

Poor Obama......smartest President in history, not responsible for anything.

How did he do on "slowing the rise of the oceans"?
LOL

He's certainly not responsible for the economy in the failed condition it was in when he started.

Your next whine is ... ?

But he was responsible for the next seven years of weakness.
Imagine the damage he could have done if the American people hadn't voted
out 63 Dems in the House (63, Holy Shit!) in 2010.

And fewer jobs than Obama
Just blab MAGA to the cult , that's all you need

Obama had higher deficits.
Obama was handed the worst economy in our lifetime.

Poor Obama......smartest President in history, not responsible for anything.

How did he do on "slowing the rise of the oceans"?
LOL

He's certainly not responsible for the economy in the failed condition it was in when he started.

Your next whine is ... ?

Of course he was. And when all was said and done, 60% approved of the job he did.

I said: TrumpO is not a recovery President.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22738457
. Who said he was? Link?

Get a clue moron. I am not saying you said it. I’m saying you have your pathetic need to compare your god’s gift to the economy who was given a good economy to a recovery president who was handed the worst recession since the Great Depression by a Republican President.

Obama takes a horrible economy from a Republican and hands it off in very good shape on its way to being the longest economic expansion in US history and hands that off to a Republican. And all you can do is feed your hatred by cherry picking the economic data so you can shove Obama underneath TrumpO and Bush. As if TrumpO is nothing unless you can have him pictured with his shiny big black shoe on Obama’s neck. You are obsessed.

Last edited:
Toddsterpatriot, post: 2273867

You dork. TrumpO should get down on his knees every day and thank the Lord for the term limit provision that prevented Obama from running for a third term.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22738679

Don’t you mean nine years?

D3F14D10-46A2-4E3B-8B43-3B1211952963.jpeg

As you can see the “weakness” continued for two more years into the TrumpO era. No sense blaming TrumpO for that. Obama was responsible for that too since TrumpO couldn’t pick up the pace one bit.

. Who said he was? Link?

Get a clue moron. I am not saying you said it. I’m saying you have your pathetic need to compare your god’s gift to the economy who was given a good economy to a recovery president who was handed the worst recession since the Great Depression by a Republican President.

Obama takes a horrible economy from a Republican and hands it off in very good shape on its way to being the longest economic expansion in US history and hands that off to a Republican. And all you can do is feed your hatred by cherry picking the economic data so you can shove Obama underneath TrumpO and Bush. As if TrumpO is nothing unless you can have him pictured with his shiny big black shoe on Obama’s neck. You are obsessed.

I am not saying you said it.

Looks like no one else said it either. Thanks for the strawman.

Obama takes a horrible economy from a Republican and hands it off in very good shape

All it took was 7 years of 0% interest rates, $2.4 trillion of QE and $9.3 trillion in new debt.
In return for the weakest recovery since WWII.

And all you can do is feed your hatred by cherry picking the economic data

All I want to do is take Obozo's entire performance and compare it to Trump's entire performance.
I leave the cherry picking to you.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 2273867

You dork. TrumpO should get down on his knees every day and thank the Lord for the term limit provision that prevented Obama from running for a third term.

We're all thankful that stuttering whiner couldn't run for a third term.
And personally, I'm thankful he didn't return to Chicago.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 2273993
All it took was 7 years of 0% interest rates, $2.4 trillion of QE and $9.3 trillion in new debt.

You’ve admitted TrumpO’s post-recovery economy is weak as well. No one should pay attention to your unfounded use of the word weak - and your failure to define what you think was the second weakest recovery since WWII,

Last edited:

. Who said he was? Link?

Obama takes a horrible economy from a Republican and hands it off in very good shape

All I want to do is take Obozo's entire performance and compare it to Trump's entire performance.
"In return for the weakest recovery since WWII"

That's a lie. As you've been shown, Bush41's recovery was weaker. That you repeat your lie makes you a liar.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22739935.

All you want and can actually do is phonily compare Obama to all preceding presidents without naming one which is to change the subject since you were forced to admit that if you call Obama’s 2.9 peak economy weak you have to admit that TrumpO’s 2.9 economy is weak as well. And you did that.

You likely will never get to compare overall economies so we take your admission that TrumpO’s economy is weak if you call Obama’s weak as quite sufficient for now.

And Faun has shown your stupid “weakest since WWII” talking point to be the lie that it is so you virtually have no reason to be here except to prove how dumb and hateful you truly are.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 2273993

You’ve admitted TrumpO’s post-recovery economy is weak as well. No one should pay attention to your unfounded use of the word weak - and your failure to define what you think was the second weakest recovery since WWII,

It's true, if Trump had 7 years of 0% interest rates, $2.4 trillion of QE and $9.3 trillion in new debt, even clowns like you wouldn't be able to deny Trump's GDP growth was clearly better than Obozo's.

and your failure to define what you think was the second weakest recovery since WWII,

It's not a matter of my defining, it's a matter of GDP.

. Who said he was? Link?

That's a lie. As you've been shown, Bush41's recovery was weaker. That you repeat your lie makes you a liar.

Yeah, Obama's first 3 quarters were awesome, it was the last 27 that sucked.

All you want and can actually do is phonily compare Obama to all preceding presidents without naming one which is to change the subject since you were forced to admit that if you call Obama’s 2.9 peak economy weak you have to admit that TrumpO’s 2.9 economy is weak as well. And you did that.

You likely will never get to compare overall economies so we take your admission that TrumpO’s economy is weak if you call Obama’s weak as quite sufficient for now.

And Faun has shown your stupid “weakest since WWII” talking point to be the lie that it is so you virtually have no reason to be here except to prove how dumb and hateful you truly are.

All you want and can actually do is phonily compare Obama to all preceding presidents without naming one

Why do I need to name one? If you know one with a weaker recovery than Obozo, post it.

. Who said he was? Link?

LOL

It did, huh? Well 4 of those 27 quarters produced 2.9% real annualized GDP growth, matching the best Trump has done. So if Trump's best "sucks," that doesn't bode well for the rest of his time in office.

All you want and can actually do is phonily compare Obama to all preceding presidents without naming one

Why do I need to name one? If you know one with a weaker recovery than Obozo, post it.
You've already been shown. GHWBush... 2.2% GDP

You just can't stop lying, can ya?

. Who said he was? Link?

LOL

It did, huh? Well 4 of those 27 quarters produced 2.9% real annualized GDP growth, matching the best Trump has done. So if Trump's best "sucks," that doesn't bode well for the rest of his time in office.

2.9% is easier with $1.4 trillion of fresh QE in the system, eh?
And it was the rest of Obama's quarters that sucked. That's why he was sub 2% for his GDP.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22738457 Get a clue moron. I am not saying you said it. I’m saying you have your pathetic need to compare your god’s gift to the economy who was given a good economy to a recovery president who was handed the worst recession since the Great Depression by a Republican President.

LOL

And it was the rest of Obama's quarters that sucked. That's why he was sub 2% for his GDP.
LOL

It matters not how it was achieved in terms of you saying it sucked. You already admitted trump's best, "sucked."

Oh, and QE had already ended prior to Obama's 2.9% year.

LOL

LOL

It matters not how it was achieved in terms of you saying it sucked. You already admitted trump's best, "sucked."

Exactly how long do you think it takes before QE hits GDP numbers?

LOL

LOL

Exactly how long do you think it takes before QE hits GDP numbers?
Money pumped into the economy affects GDP immediately.

Forum List

Back