Qaddafi and sons leave libya

They were down with the whole shock 'n' awe thing that had over a hundred thousand ground troops sent into Iraq for nonexistent WMDs

In other words, you're just a mindless fucking partisan. R-war BAD, D-war GOOD, Oh Bahhh Bahhh Bahhh Mahhh

How do you even fucking breath? You don't seem to have enough IQ points for autonomous functions....

You mean you're not upset that Obama's policies resulted in the ousting of K-daff? and not one American death?

I'm not unhappy to see Gaddaffi go. Only the most scummy of partisan dumbfucks would claim Obama played a significant role, though.....
So you're not upset about K-daff...does it upset you that Obama might be able to use it in the 2012 election?

So you're not upset about K-daff...does it upset you that Obama might be able to use it in the 2012 election?

Do you really think anyone outside the single digit IQ Huffingglue and KOS partisans will be influenced by this?

ROFL

A bit of advice, don't believe your own bullshit - no one else does.

Last edited:
Why are we talking about Reagan? Are you trying to say Obama is like Reagan, who is like Bush and that makes it all better... again? Thx for helping prove that without a doubt Obama is in fact a Neocon, along with his supporters because you can't call Reagan and Bush Neocons and then claim Obama is not when they share the same fucking policies LOL!

Because Reagan is deified :eusa_pray: by the right, especially Kristol (neocon) and he tried to take out Ghaddafi. Also, who said anything about neocons? This was a "joint" venture. Neocons like Bill Kristol of Fox News & founder of the PNAC generally want everything for themselves. ;) You know what the PNAC was/is?

So thanks for proving Obama and YOU are nothing but a bunch of war loving Neocons. All it took was a Democrat killing people and starting wars to give you that hard on you long for.

They were down with the whole shock 'n' awe thing that had over a hundred thousand ground troops sent into Iraq for nonexistent WMDs

In other words, you're just a mindless fucking partisan. R-war BAD, D-war GOOD, Oh Bahhh Bahhh Bahhh Mahhh

How do you even fucking breath? You don't seem to have enough IQ points for autonomous functions....

Not at all. I KNEW that the Iraq War was a monumental mistake when Bush launched it. The only surprise to me was that it turned out to be an even bigger fiasco than I first believed it to be. That belief was not born out of partisanship, unlike conservatives support of the Iraq War and their lack of support for the NATO led effort in Libya.

I wasn't particularly happy with Bush before the 9-11, but I supported him right up until he attacked Iraq. That's when I knew that he would screw up probably everything he touched. And again, I'm only surprised by the degree to which Bush messed things up.

obie wan know nothing bypassed the US Congress and the dimretarted wits on the left :clap2::clap2::clap2:

and of course the American Taxpayer picks up the bill. Where in the fuck was Scotland when Libya needed them? huh?

I'm not unhappy to see Gaddaffi go. Only the most scummy of partisan dumbfucks would claim Obama played a significant role, though.....

Do you really think anyone outside the single digit IQ Huffingglue and KOS partisans will be influenced by this?

ROFL

A bit of advice, don't believe your own bullshit - no one else does.
I don't watch cable news or visit righty blogs so I don't know what peope think. I only know Obama got lucky, and pulled it off without one American death, and that seems like nothing to complain about.

So thanks for proving Obama and YOU are nothing but a bunch of war loving Neocons. All it took was a Democrat killing people and starting wars to give you that hard on you long for.

But that's DIFFFERNT,,,,,

D-War is good war, healthy and good, Obama akbar!
You know what!.....right here you have a good point. 100% advocacy media is the cause of this. Any war started by a Republican is patriotic and neccessary as far as Fox and Rush are concerned, and really bad and wrong as far as the D's think. And visa versa.....that is the problem! Nobody is doing any independent thinking and analysis.

I don't watch cable news or visit righty blogs so I don't know what peope think. I only know Obama got lucky, and pulled it off without one American death, and that seems like nothing to complain about.

Why would there be American deaths when the only contribution is dropping bombs from 50,000 feet?

I realize that you're just a partisan, you say what you do to promote the party, but you don't really believe even a word of what you post, do you? You're so absurd that you're almost a caricature of a mindless partisan fool.

Shit, where is Bil Stunbmun when I need him?

Why would there be American deaths when the only contribution is dropping bombs from 50,000 feet?

I realize that you're just a partisan, you say what you do to promote the party, but you don't really believe even a word of what you post, do you? You're so absurd that you're almost a caricature of a mindless partisan fool.

I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a liberal. I didn't vote for Obama, and I'm not sure who I'll vote for in 2012.

Conservative media has trained you to categorize anyone who strays from thier talking points as a liberal who defends Obama.

Not at all. I KNEW that the Iraq War was a monumental mistake when Bush launched it.

Of course, Bush had and "R" after his name.

R-war bad, D-war GOOD - Oh Bahhh Bahhh Bahhh Mahhh....

I didn't give a damn about Bush's party affiliation when he launched the Iraq War. I would have felt the same way if he was a Democrat because it was an incredibly stupid move that was almost certain to blow up in our collective faces. You see, >I< knew about the Sunni/Shia rivalry, and the tribal rivalry, AND the fact that the Kurds didn't even want to be part of Iraq. Any ordinary fool could have educated himself enough to learn about these things if he had half a mind to realize that having the courage of your convictions is not enough. You have to actually KNOW stuff.

But Bush wasn't just any fool; he was an exceptional one.

But that's DIFFFERNT,,,,,

D-War is good war, healthy and good, Obama akbar!
You know what!.....right here you have a good point. 100% advocacy media is the cause of this. Any war started by a Republican is patriotic and neccessary as far as Fox and Rush are concerned, and really bad and wrong as far as the D's think. And visa versa.....that is the problem! Nobody is doing any independent thinking and analysis.

Oooor it's idiots like you that support the wars Because of the letter next to the Presidents name...

How many time a day to you have to defend your position with "But when Bush did it *you* didn't have a problem." Well... believe it or not Bush was very un-liked, you know 28% approval ratings and all... So it's very possible that even if someone (not myself) did support the wars under Bush, before he was out of office they were against them. Hell, lots of Democrats supported the wars when they started.

I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a liberal. I didn't vote for Obama, and I'm not sure who I'll vote for in 2012.

Conservative media has trained you to categorize anyone who strays from thier talking points as a liberal who defends Obama.

What you are is a liar. Nothing comes out of your mouth except liberal propaganda,, try again moron.

man oh man, I NEVER thought I'd see the day.

You never knew winning a Peace Prize meant going over and helping drop bombs on a country who never did anything to us.

SO, all those Bush anti-war PROTESTER were just a bunch of full of shit UNAMERCIAN people afterall.

Not at all. I KNEW that the Iraq War was a monumental mistake when Bush launched it.

Of course, Bush had and "R" after his name.

R-war bad, D-war GOOD - Oh Bahhh Bahhh Bahhh Mahhh....

I didn't give a damn about Bush's party affiliation when he launched the Iraq War. I would have felt the same way if he was a Democrat because it was an incredibly stupid move that was almost certain to blow up in our collective faces. You see, >I< knew about the Sunni/Shia rivalry, and the tribal rivalry, AND the fact that the Kurds didn't even want to be part of Iraq. Any ordinary fool could have educated himself enough to learn about these things if he had half a mind to realize that having the courage of your convictions is not enough. You have to actually KNOW stuff.

But Bush wasn't just any fool; he was an exceptional one.

But now under Obama you never bitch about Afghanistan/Iraq/Pakistan/Libya or Syria... No, you fully support Obama on these wars, you just say you hate them because Bush started them, despite Obama keeping them going, expanding them and starting new wars.

More or less you hope you have to debate an idiot, someone you can use childish talking points against. You literally on your own destroy yourself, it’s entertaining to watch and point out. It would only be sad or suck if most the country bought you’re BS but the country and world is rejecting the Necon/Progressive Big Government Big wars mentality.

Fact is you can't afford to keep it going for much longer so none of it really matters.

Forum List

Back