Qanon shaman...likely to get a new trial considering the government withheld video evidence from the defense....

So the people saying that he was given a private tour are liars.

Also, Carlson never reached out to Capitol Police for his story. What an asshole to smear people like that without giving them a chance to respond first.

That's all something that is discussed AFTER full discovery.

Of course we know. We'll, by "we," I don't include you. You've proven to be too ignorant about any of this.

Moron, had he gone to trial, he would have had to defend against all 6 charges.

And I'm sure that's why they came down so heavy on him.

We all know the only crimes the left cares about anymore are political "crimes"

Then why the fuck did you say it's exculpatory??

face-palm-gif.278959

Because it is, fucktard.

You haven't actually proven there was prosecutorial misconduct though yiu ridiculously assert there was.

I don't have to prove it, and of course the feds are going to ignore all this.

OMG I HAVE AN OPINION FAUN DOESN'T LIKE!!! GET OUT THE VASILINE AND THE CROWBARS TO GET HIS EGO THROUGH THE DOOR!!!!!

The best argument you can make is that it might have been exculpatory to hypothetical charges that weren't charged but may have been threatened in your imagination.

How does it feel to suck at this so badly?

The best argument I have is the defense not having the video before he agreed to a plea deal.

That's all something that is discussed AFTER full discovery.
I guess you should have been his lawyer then.

His actual lawyer was probably to preoccupied making sure Chansley got organic food and trying to prove he was incompetent to stand trial.

The best argument I have is the defense not having the video before he agreed to a plea deal.
The video being possibly exculpatory to something which exists only in your head.

You really shit the bed here today Marty. Might want to hit the showers before you roll around in it too much.

I guess you should have been his lawyer then.

His actual lawyer was probably to preoccupied making sure Chansley got organic food and trying to prove he was incompetent to stand trial.

Now you are just making shit up because your argument is shit.

The video being possibly exculpatory to something which exists only in your head.

You really shit the bed here today Marty. Might want to hit the showers before you roll around in it too much.

Might want to stop being a fascist cuck.

Fuck off, troll.
Why are you so triggered bro?

I am literally saying the same shit you are claiming.....

Pelosi framed innocent patriots.....she should be prosecuted...but she can't be prosecuted, because all of the prosecutors are corrupt Deep State operatives....

Tucker is our only hope.....he must save us.....but right after a word for his sponsors

They weren’t ignored. The DoJ worked extremely hard to put together a system for them to access the video spending millions on it.

It wasn’t easy to put together such a massive system and couldn’t realistically be done in a short period of time.
Then the DOJ shouldn't have arrested hundreds of people and confined them UNTIL THEIR EVIDENCE WAS REVIEWED AND CONFIRMED. Taking someone to trial and never admitting the evidence hadn't been reviewed is a crime. If the DOJ had told the judge they couldn't comply with Brady requests, it would have resulted in the judge dismissing the charges without prejudice until the DOJ could get its act together and properly prepare and file cases. It reminds me of Inspector Renault at the end of Casablanca instructing his minions to "round up the usual suspects" for the murder of Nazi Major Strasser who Rick had just killed right in front of him.

Irrelevant. If they government deliberately withheld video evidence of the defendant from the defense, that's a problem. The defense is entitled to ALL the evidence, not just the cherry-picked bits the prosecution wants played in court.
It's the "fruit of the poisoned tree doctrine"

Then the DOJ shouldn't have arrested hundreds of people and confined them UNTIL THEIR EVIDENCE WAS REVIEWED AND CONFIRMED. Taking someone to trial and never admitting the evidence hadn't been reviewed is a crime. If the DOJ had told the judge they couldn't comply with Brady requests, it would have resulted in the judge dismissing the charges without prejudice until the DOJ could get its act together and properly prepare and file cases. It reminds me of Inspector Renault at the end of Casablanca instructing his minions to "round up the usual suspects" for the murder of Nazi Major Strasser who Rick had just killed right in front of him.
Do you know what he was charged with?

Forum List

Back