Quarter of Mexico's population is in America... yet such a focus on Middle East?

Well it didn't say England had the right to stomp all over us.

Go find a dirty street in San FanShitsco to shoot up heroin. Don't do it here.

The Constitution clearly lays out America's right to defend it's borders and define and enforce immigration law.

It's a long stretch to interpret 'Provide for the common defense' as meaning defending against poverty stricken immigrants.

Here are some more American values:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
So you are a Geigh Poet, posting Poetry in here?

I thought this thread was about THE LAW?

Our conversation was about values.....

A topic that I doubt you can comprehend!
You don't have enough ethical currency to discuss moral values.

You have no 'Ethical Currency' whatsoever.

Hell, you can't even distinguish between American values, Moral values and the law.

DUMBASS!
Don't you have to wipe The Ayatollah's Assahollah?
You better hurry up and take care of that.

The country is under invasion and we obsess over some total nonsense regarding middle east, while lying to ourselves that a 80 IQ population known for cousin marriages can have a western style democracy and turn into an utopia. It doesn't even work here and we are not a democracy.

We have built walls all around middle east, yet can not secure our own border. Finally after winning a court case one man (president Donald J. Trump) has been able to direct 0.0% of the military budget to our border. This my friends, is complete nonsense.
Thanks, I had NO idea there were THAT many Mexican nationals living in our country. It does kind of make sense when you consider the large number that reside in California and Arizona alone.

Cause it is bullshit...

Population of Mexico : 126.5 m (Mexico - Wikipedia)

Population of Mexican born people living in US: 11.2m (Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia)

Percentage of Mexican Born living in US : 8.1%

Amount of BS information the OP posts closer to 100%.

By the way

The largest number of Americans outside the United States live in Mexico. According to Mexico 2010 Census, there are 738,103 Americans living in the Mexican Republic,[1] while the US Embassy in Mexico City has at times given an estimate closer to 1 million (the disparity is due to non-permanent residents, notably the "snowbirds").[citation needed] Mostly, people who come from the USA are students, retirees, religious workers (missionaries, pastors, etc.), Mexican-Americans, and spouses of Mexican citizens.[citation needed] A few are professors who come employed by Mexican companies to teach English, other English teachers, and corporate employees and executives
Immigration to Mexico - Wikipedia

So it is not all one way...

Stupid headline. Most of the immigrants I've met come from countries south of Mexico. And what has all of this bible-babble have anything to do with this?

By stupid, do you mean accurate?

The fact that there are even more from even more backward countries with even less American values... that makes the situation even worse.

But of course, a moron like yourself is celebrating this invasion of America.

The December number of border apprehensions was just posted (red line). It looks like Trump's new improved wall is working very well.

It is not an "invasion." These people are not armed nor doing battle.They are families fleeing from countries mostly south of Mexico due to dire conditions and potentially fatal circumstances in their home countries. Why else would anyone leave their own homes with nothing to depend on the kindness of strangers?

Remember that the U.S. has been meddling in the politics, economics, and social policies in these countries at least since the 1950s, with a total disregard for the people who actually lived there. My father, who died in his 80s some 20 years ago, warned of the population explosion done there as early as the 1960s and was worried that U.S. and religious authorities were contributing to the coming explosion. He was right. The chickens are coming home to roost.

1. It is an invasion, some of the people are armed gang members, some have drugs, some have diseases, and some are foreign terrorists.
2. We have legal immigration policies, if anyone wants to enter the US do so legally, or you get sent back.
3. The US sends too much foreign aid to those countries, or they fuck things up themselves like Venezuela. Finally Trump is setting things right for US taxpayers.

1. It is not an invasion (that's just plain silly!).

2. We have an extremely outdated immigration system that Democrats have wanted to reform since the 1990s. Republican have refused to reform the system so that they can have a political issue to run on.

3. We send aid to countries to prop up the people we choose to rule over the people and make sure that these countries are run in the best interests of the U.S., not in the best interests of the people of that country.

4. When we stop sending aid these country's governments get overthrown quickly...usually by some form of communist dictators.
Immigration Reform was offered DemNazi twats in exchange for a deal on DACA, and they Lied about everything and then rejected a deal that would have resolved our issues.

You lie too.

You always do.

Stupid headline. Most of the immigrants I've met come from countries south of Mexico. And what has all of this bible-babble have anything to do with this?

The fact that there are even more from even more backward countries with even less American values... that makes the situation even worse.

The December number of border apprehensions was just posted (red line). It looks like Trump's new improved wall is working very well.

It is not an "invasion." These people are not armed nor doing battle.They are families fleeing from countries mostly south of Mexico due to dire conditions and potentially fatal circumstances in their home countries. Why else would anyone leave their own homes with nothing to depend on the kindness of strangers?

Remember that the U.S. has been meddling in the politics, economics, and social policies in these countries at least since the 1950s, with a total disregard for the people who actually lived there. My father, who died in his 80s some 20 years ago, warned of the population explosion done there as early as the 1960s and was worried that U.S. and religious authorities were contributing to the coming explosion. He was right. The chickens are coming home to roost.

1. It is an invasion, some of the people are armed gang members, some have drugs, some have diseases, and some are foreign terrorists.
2. We have legal immigration policies, if anyone wants to enter the US do so legally, or you get sent back.
3. The US sends too much foreign aid to those countries, or they fuck things up themselves like Venezuela. Finally Trump is setting things right for US taxpayers.

2. We have an extremely outdated immigration system that Democrats have wanted to reform since the 1990s. Republican have refused to reform the system so that they can have a political issue to run on.

3. We send aid to countries to prop up the people we choose to rule over the people and make sure that these countries are run in the best interests of the U.S., not in the best interests of the people of that country.

4. When we stop sending aid these country's governments get overthrown quickly...usually by some form of communist dictators.

1. Its not an invasion now thanks to the wall and Mexico's cooperation, but it was in 2019.

2. We agree that the immigration system needs to be reformed, here are my recommendations:

• No catch & release
  • No diversity lottery
  • No asylum claims unless pre-approved
  • No chain migration
  • Only merit based immigration for specific workers the US needs
  • No birthright citizenship, i.e. no cottage industry for anchor babies from Russia & China.
  • DACA kids get green cards but NOT citizenship
3. So we agree that foreign aid is wasted dollars. Good.

4. That's what the democrats want to to here in the US too, overthrow the democratic form of government and install a communism.

Sorry you forgot to add...

5. US People buy Drugs which has undermined every institution in there countries and created massive black economy.. This makes there countries unsafe. The US is basically back bad actors in there country.

6. US relaxed gun laws allow Arms flow into these countries to the point they are better armed (and financed) than the police/army.

The country is under invasion and we obsess over some total nonsense regarding middle east, while lying to ourselves that a 80 IQ population known for cousin marriages can have a western style democracy and turn into an utopia. It doesn't even work here and we are not a democracy.

We have built walls all around middle east, yet can not secure our own border. Finally after winning a court case one man (president Donald J. Trump) has been able to direct 0.0% of the military budget to our border. This my friends, is complete nonsense.

There are more Irish in the US than in Ireland .

132,331,541 as of Thursday, July 4, 2019,

I have people that can’t speak English running for office in Boston! Wtf is going on!!?

1. Give us actually evidence of this happening any scale... Show Illegal Immigrants (i.e. not drug smugglers) looking to work in a menial job in US is in any scale doing these things... Evidence not your opinion...

2. The Immigration system has been broken for decades, everyone agrees on that. GOP has refused to change it as it allows them to have a slave class in the country. Mind you they are quickly learning that Prison Population are very effective cheap labour, US is becoming less prison and reform and more workcamp.

3. Foreign aid 0.15% of the US Budget. This puts US really around the bottom of the list in first world countries. EU is 0.47%, Germany and UK combined give more dollars than US. China is 0.38% and more dollar value than US... WHY CHINA? Because it gains influence US used to use this money to create soft power and then leveraged that soft power, this administration is surrendering that...
Lets look at the break down
33% of it goes to Afganistan, Iraq and Israel... So the numbers are even worse..

As for Venezuela, they got 0.005% of the US foreign aid last year... It went support for organisations that support democracy in US and refugee from Columbia from Drug wars.
U.S. Foreign Aid by Country

They come here and want to make the place a shithole that they escaped. Not the best arbiters of civilization. And yet, we defend the borders of other nations.

We might have found a solution to this problem. Local cops will be deputized as deportation officers.

<< The plan, announced jointly with Florida sheriffs, would train local police and deputies to arrest people in their prisons and jails based on federal immigration warrants and hold them for up to two days, giving time for deportation officers to collect them. >>
‘Legally unchallengeable’: ICE to deputize police in sanctuary cities to detain illegals

Thanks, I had NO idea there were THAT many Mexican nationals living in our country. It does kind of make sense when you consider the large number that reside in California and Arizona alone.

Cause it is bullshit...

Population of Mexico : 126.5 m (Mexico - Wikipedia)

Population of Mexican born people living in US: 11.2m (Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia)

Percentage of Mexican Born living in US : 8.1%

Amount of BS information the OP posts closer to 100%.

By the way

The largest number of Americans outside the United States live in Mexico. According to Mexico 2010 Census, there are 738,103 Americans living in the Mexican Republic,[1] while the US Embassy in Mexico City has at times given an estimate closer to 1 million (the disparity is due to non-permanent residents, notably the "snowbirds").[citation needed] Mostly, people who come from the USA are students, retirees, religious workers (missionaries, pastors, etc.), Mexican-Americans, and spouses of Mexican citizens.[citation needed] A few are professors who come employed by Mexican companies to teach English, other English teachers, and corporate employees and executives
Immigration to Mexico - Wikipedia

So it is not all one way...

Where did you get the idea that all of them are foreign born or legal? Mexican coming in here and having a Mexican baby - the baby is still Mexican you moron.

It's you that is full of bullshit.

FY20_DEC_SWB_Migration%20graphic.jpg

What exactly did the U.S. do to make these savages so fucking stupid that they can’t change their mating habits and curb their fertility rate? Animals in wild are smart enough to do so when resources are scarce.
They have literally fucked themselves into dire conditions and you assert the U.S. is responsible for their ignorance?

You are blaming the wrong people. The so-called "conservatives" have been adamantly against access to birth control and birth-control education for decades.in Central and South America. The populations of these nations appear to be simple people, without much education, who follow religious leaders. They are not "savages." Don't blame the simple folks.

Blame the morons like that dickhead reagan and his "Mexico City policy." Blame the Catholic dickheads, past popes, cardinals, and bishops, and the Protestant dickheads, like the grahams, falwells, etc. They were, and are, the irresponsible ones, and have been so for decades. The so-called "conservatives" love the thought that everyone should have sex without birth control, even if married, and, of course, a "good wife" submits to her husband's demands at all times. They give TV stardom to someone like Duggar, who is educated, but who has 19-20 kids and won't stop fucking until he kills the poor woman who was dumb enough to marry him. Talk about a "savage." Look at pigpence, who hates P.P, a leader in preventing unwanted pregnancies.

What exactly did the U.S. do to make these savages so fucking stupid that they can’t change their mating habits and curb their fertility rate? Animals in wild are smart enough to do so when resources are scarce.
They have literally fucked themselves into dire conditions and you assert the U.S. is responsible for their ignorance?

You are blaming the wrong people. The so-called "conservatives" have been adamantly against access to birth control and birth-control education for decades.in Central and South America. The populations of these nations appear to be simple people, without much education, who follow religious leaders. They are not "savages." Don't blame the simple folks.

Blame the morons like that dickhead reagan and his "Mexico City policy." Blame the Catholic dickheads, past popes, cardinals, and bishops, and the Protestant dickheads, like the grahams, falwells, etc. They were, and are, the irresponsible ones, and have been so for decades. The so-called "conservatives" love the thought that everyone should have sex without birth control, even if married, and, of course, a "good wife" submits to her husband's demands at all times. They give TV stardom to someone like Duggar, who is educated, but who has 19-20 kids and won't stop fucking until he kills the poor woman who was dumb enough to marry him. Talk about a "savage." Look at pigpence, who hates P.P, a leader in preventing unwanted pregnancies.

Leftists caused an issue and are blaming conservatives for it...

Never happened.

They are just coming home to what was stolen from them.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

SBmap.gif

Oh, a other enemy of America blaming America, what a surprise.

You should be deported to Venezuela.

Leftists caused an issue and are blaming conservatives for it...

Never happened.

Yep...more of the same...”I did it because somebody made me do it...it’s their fault.”
Flagship philosophy for blameless, shameless Lefties.

SBmap.gif

Stolen?
Did you fail third grade American history?
Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo - Wikipedia

SBmap.gif

Stolen?

Stolen Birthright: The U.S. Conquest and Exploitation of the Mexican People

SBmap.gif

Stolen?

Stolen Birthright: The U.S. Conquest and Exploitation of the Mexican People

Yes we know, you always side with Mexico over US. No need to demonstrate something here which everyone already knows.

There is a way Lakhota can make amends on his white American primal sin.

- Move to Venezuela.
- Pledge allegiance to the socialist government.
- Revoke American citizenship.

Forum List

Back