Queens Xmas Message

Nobody watches this shit.

48427962_2006709482960215_3890479817367224320_n.jpg

You assumed the Americans watched it? Just how provincial can you be?
Where did I do that ?

Tommy is it because half your houses have moldering old hay for roofs? I mean what is IN the British mindset that makes you all so crabby and ill-willed toward us?***

Or are you still upset over that old war?

(Come to think of it, if I had to live in houses with thatching for a roof I'd be pretty ticked off too)

*** I would like to amend this to say British LEFTISTS. Which is too many Brits imo, but whaddarya gonna do

He's Welsh. From the arse end of nowhere.

I mean honestly? Look how they spell things. That and "Welsh Rarebit", which is Velveeta on bread. That's right. Cheese on bread. Is this Wales' finest export, I ask you? Cheese and bread? I only ask because Tommy loves to dog on America. Can he take it in the opposite direction, or is that mean and "bullying"???
Wales created the US. Thats a pretty big achievement for such a small country.

Where did I do that ?

Tommy is it because half your houses have moldering old hay for roofs? I mean what is IN the British mindset that makes you all so crabby and ill-willed toward us?***

(Come to think of it, if I had to live in houses with thatching for a roof I'd be pretty ticked off too)

*** I would like to amend this to say British LEFTISTS. Which is too many Brits imo, but whaddarya gonna do

I mean honestly? Look how they spell things. That and "Welsh Rarebit", which is Velveeta on bread. That's right. Cheese on bread. Is this Wales' finest export, I ask you? Cheese and bread? I only ask because Tommy loves to dog on America. Can he take it in the opposite direction, or is that mean and "bullying"???

Lol you're insane. A bunch of farmers, rabble rousers and malcontents created the US.

Kicked you redcoats out and formed a nation..the greatest nation on Earth.

What has the British Empire done since then? A once great empire reduced to rapidly becoming a shit hole.

The US wins hands down. Despite the excesses of the current incumbent you can kick his flabby arse down the road in 2 years. We are stuck with these parasites till the crack of doom.
I think your Royal Family is very cool, and the Knights and everything. Elizabeth II is a sweetie with a steel ramrod of a spine. I like her. Charles not so much.

Charles is cool.

You read too much fake news.
You think the Queen does, as well? She would have handed over the throne years ago if Charles wasn't such a friggin' loser. IMO.

Where did I do that ?

Lol you're insane. A bunch of farmers, rabble rousers and malcontents created the US.

What has the British Empire done since then? A once great empire reduced to rapidly becoming a shit hole.

Declaration of Independence |

Have some learning you stupid cow.

Almost 50% of the Signatories of American Independence and constitution were Welsh, 20% of the pilgrim fathers were Welsh as was the captain of the Mayflower itself. There have been at least 9 American presidents of Welsh descent including three of arguably the most iconic and influential; Thomas Jefferson, Jefferson Davis and Abraham Lincoln.

Thomas Jefferson read, spoke, and wrote Welsh as can be seen by his correspondence with his principal aid and fellow Welsh American icon Merriwether Lewis who corresponded with Jefferson in Welsh in all his dispatches whilst trailing and founding the Northwest Passage across America together with fellow Celt William Clark (a precedent for the use of American Indian code talkers in WWII – the ‘code’ the Japanese were unable to break)

The US wins hands down. Despite the excesses of the current incumbent you can kick his flabby arse down the road in 2 years. We are stuck with these parasites till the crack of doom.
I think your Royal Family is very cool, and the Knights and everything. Elizabeth II is a sweetie with a steel ramrod of a spine. I like her. Charles not so much.

Charles is cool.

You think the Queen does, as well? She would have handed over the throne years ago if Charles wasn't such a friggin' loser. IMO.

The Lord knows where you read such shit.

The gossip magazines by Walmart checkout?

Almost 50% of the Signatories of American Independence and constitution were Welsh, 20% of the pilgrim fathers were Welsh as was the captain of the Mayflower itself. There have been at least 9 American presidents of Welsh descent including three of arguably the most iconic and influential; Thomas Jefferson, Jefferson Davis and Abraham Lincoln.

Thomas Jefferson read, spoke, and wrote Welsh as can be seen by his correspondence with his principal aid and fellow Welsh American icon Merriwether Lewis who corresponded with Jefferson in Welsh in all his dispatches whilst trailing and founding the Northwest Passage across America together with fellow Celt William Clark (a precedent for the use of American Indian code talkers in WWII – the ‘code’ the Japanese were unable to break)

We know.

Nobody watches this shit.

48427962_2006709482960215_3890479817367224320_n.jpg

Where did I do that ?

That was sacrilegious. "Velveeta on bread?" Welsh Rarebit is awesome, made right. Ale and lots of worcestershire.

Where did I do that ?

Oh do tell us that story Tommy

Charles is cool.

No. On this side of the Pond, they show Diana's version of the story.

Where did I do that ?

That was sacrilegious. "Velveeta on bread?" Welsh Rarebit is awesome, made right. Ale and lots of worcestershire.

Okay you and Mindful are right. When I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

But it is cheese sauce on bread. Doctored cheese sauce. On bread.

K, Tommy...so what. In early America, "of British descent" or "Welsh descent" or "Scottish descent" didn't mean much. We declared Independence but obviously, a lot of our forefathers came from the UK. So what? That doesn't mean YOUR NATION made ours. Because news flash Tommy: we declared independence. We're not part of yours anymore, thank God for that.

Charles is cool.

I do not understand Americans' preoccupation with the British royal family and consider it a little traitorous. Not seriously so, but a little.

Um the monarchy is built on a serious class system, a very very serious class system. Which we utterly rejected here to the point of telling King George...well you know. So why the preoccupation? You want princesses, see a Disney movie. Anyway that's my two cents

Full English.

gxw2cxet82f01.jpg

That was about it too. A full days' worth of food in one meal. But oh, so good. Also: scones. I don't know what piece of heaven it is that you folks call "Devonshire cream" but on scones....to die for.

I did get sick of green peas though. Never in my life did I see so many green peas

Charles is cool.

They would.

K, Tommy...so what. In early America, "of British descent" or "Welsh descent" or "Scottish descent" didn't mean much. We declared Independence but obviously, a lot of our forefathers came from the UK. So what? That doesn't mean YOUR NATION made ours. Because news flash Tommy: we declared independence. We're not part of yours anymore, thank God for that.
"We" was Welsh hun. And that is exactly what it means.

Full English.

gxw2cxet82f01.jpg

That was about it too. A full days' worth of food in one meal. But oh, so good. Also: scones. I don't know what piece of heaven it is that you folks call "Devonshire cream" but on scones....to die for.

I did get sick of green peas though. Never in my life did I see so many green peas

I can't get enough of them.

Did you mean clotted cream?

There's a place near where I live sometimes in VA, that does cream teas.

A huge Union Jack hanging up outside.

Where did I do that ?

Okay you and Mindful are right. When I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

But it is cheese sauce on bread. Doctored cheese sauce. On bread.
It isnt you ignorant cow.

Charles is cool.

Charles is an inbred misfit. Pretty much all of them are.

Charles is cool.

I do not understand Americans' preoccupation with the British royal family and consider it a little traitorous. Not seriously so, but a little.

Um the monarchy is built on a serious class system, a very very serious class system. Which we utterly rejected here to the point of telling King George...well you know. So why the preoccupation? You want princesses, see a Disney movie. Anyway that's my two cents

Well at least an American mixed race blood line has been introduced into the Royal Family.

Forum List

Back