Queens Xmas Message

Nobody watches this shit.

48427962_2006709482960215_3890479817367224320_n.jpg

What's your problem with your Queen? Is she not your monarch?

By virtue of her Germanic heritage.
FFS - dont tell Sue that she is german.

Aren't you her subject Tommy? Have a little respect.

Over here, we told the Monarchy to go fly a kite well over 200 years ago. Thank God.
In hindsight, that was a bad idea. They kind of suck but we suck a whole lot more.

Do some research. Try this: "The sun never sets on the British Empire".

Why you think they said that, mr genius?
The Brits freed their slaves 30 years before we did and their former colonies of India, Kenya, Jamaica, Bahamas and several more haven`t been part of the British Empire in decades. You need to keep up. Oh yeah, Canada is no longer under British rule either. Didn`t you say you were a teacher? Which southern state are you teaching in?

Oh I know all this, but look how easily you just forgive them for that, no worries Brits, you have a nice accent and drink tea, so don't worry about all that, you know, oppression and stuff all over the world, like in India.

Meanwhile you hate America for the same, or even less.

You Leftists are so easy. Almost brainless sometimes, I'm telling you

Is brainless sniping a sign of envy, I wonder?

The US wins hands down. Despite the excesses of the current incumbent you can kick his flabby arse down the road in 2 years. We are stuck with these parasites till the crack of doom.

Hey Tommy how come you colonizing half the world was hunky-dory, including slavery and all kinds of oppression, but you hate America for the same?

I mean you gave August a "winner" rating up there so I'm just asking. Is it because you drink tea? Because you live in a sucky climate and it's our fault? Because you hate your own Queen?

Because America is the new empire and you really hate that?

Why, Tommy, why?

Aren't you her subject Tommy? Have a little respect.

Over here, we told the Monarchy to go fly a kite well over 200 years ago. Thank God.
In hindsight, that was a bad idea. They kind of suck but we suck a whole lot more.

The Brits freed their slaves 30 years before we did and their former colonies of India, Kenya, Jamaica, Bahamas and several more haven`t been part of the British Empire in decades. You need to keep up. Oh yeah, Canada is no longer under British rule either. Didn`t you say you were a teacher? Which southern state are you teaching in?

Oh I know all this, but look how easily you just forgive them for that, no worries Brits, you have a nice accent and drink tea, so don't worry about all that, you know, oppression and stuff all over the world, like in India.

I almost can't tolerate it, and I like to think myself a pretty tolerant person. I mean how STUPID do you have to be to pretend to yourself that in the history of the world, America is the WORST at slavery, civil rights abuses and etc?

If you do this from the UK....really. That's disgusting. Just get on.

The US wins hands down. Despite the excesses of the current incumbent you can kick his flabby arse down the road in 2 years. We are stuck with these parasites till the crack of doom.

Hey Tommy how come you colonizing half the world was hunky-dory, including slavery and all kinds of oppression, but you hate America for the same?

I mean you gave August a "winner" rating up there so I'm just asking. Is it because you drink tea? Because you live in a sucky climate and it's our fault? Because you hate your own Queen?

Why, Tommy, why?

He has an axe to grind. About anything and everything.

It's in his genes.

You assumed the Americans watched it? Just how provincial can you be?
Where did I do that ?

Tommy is it because half your houses have moldering old hay for roofs? I mean what is IN the British mindset that makes you all so crabby and ill-willed toward us?***

Or are you still upset over that old war?

(Come to think of it, if I had to live in houses with thatching for a roof I'd be pretty ticked off too)

*** I would like to amend this to say British LEFTISTS. Which is too many Brits imo, but whaddarya gonna do

Why, Tommy, why?
You are so far off the pace babe. When have I ever suggested that the shitty british empire was a good thing ?

I gave August a winner because he nailed your idiocy.

Do they let you teach kids ? Poor little sods.

I almost can't tolerate it, and I like to think myself a pretty tolerant person. I mean how STUPID do you have to be to pretend to yourself that in the history of the world, America is the WORST at slavery, civil rights abuses and etc?

I'm not in the UK, but last week I watched a trailer from a new TV film, focusing on the British slave trade in Jamaica, and the way they treated those people.

This seems to have been airbrushed from history.

Why, Tommy, why?
You are so far off the pace babe. When have I ever suggested that the shitty british empire was a good thing ?

Oh yes. For 25 years, high effective ratings, many awards. Thanks for asking.

I'm doing a pretty good job of shutting you up, aren't I? I almost always do, Tommy.

Where did I do that ?

Tommy is it because half your houses have moldering old hay for roofs? I mean what is IN the British mindset that makes you all so crabby and ill-willed toward us?***

(Come to think of it, if I had to live in houses with thatching for a roof I'd be pretty ticked off too)

*** I would like to amend this to say British LEFTISTS. Which is too many Brits imo, but whaddarya gonna do

He's Welsh. From the arse end of nowhere.

I'm not in the UK, but last week I watched was a trailer from a new TV film, focusing on the British slave trade in Jamaica, and the way they treated those people.

This seems to have been airbrushed from history.

No doubt in part because a lot of the world has its new villain: Big Bad Mean America.

If you believe that, you're ignorant. Full stop.

Hey Tommy, I'm a teacher and I understand that. Do I need to teach you some things? I can.

Where did I do that ?

I mean honestly? Look how they spell things. That and "Welsh Rarebit", which is Velveeta on bread. That's right. Cheese on bread. Is this Wales' finest export, I ask you? Cheese and bread? I only ask because Tommy loves to dog on America. Can he take it in the opposite direction, or is that mean and "bullying"???

I think your Royal Family is very cool, and the Knights and everything. Elizabeth II is a sweetie with a steel ramrod of a spine. I like her. Charles not so much.

Where did I do that ?

I mean honestly? Look how they spell things. That and "Welsh Rarebit", which is Velveeta on bread. That's right. Cheese on bread. Is this Wales' finest export, I ask you? Cheese and bread? I only ask because Tommy loves to dog on America. Can he take it in the opposite direction, or is that mean and "bullying"???

I think there's a special technique to a Welsh Rarebit. Tommy certainly doesn't have it.

Have you tried toad-in-the-hole? :)

I think your Royal Family is very cool, and the Knights and everything. Elizabeth II is a sweetie with a steel ramrod of a spine. I like her. Charles not so much.

Charles is cool.

You read too much fake news.

Where did I do that ?

I think there's a special technique to a Welsh Rarebit. Tommy certainly doesn't have it.

Oh dear. No, does it involve actual frogs?

I'm giving Tommy a super hard time, but not being entirely fair to the British people. In the 80s I met many delightful people there. And. I did not even LIKE hot tea before I went there, but it's true: your tea is amazing. There is nothing like it. Your pub food was not so great but the breakfasts....divine

Where did I do that ?

Oh dear. No, does it involve actual frogs?

I'm giving Tommy a super hard time, but not being entirely fair to the British people. In the 80s I met many delightful people there. And. I did not even LIKE hot tea before I went there, but it's true: your tea is amazing. There is nothing like it. Your pub food was not so great but the breakfasts....divine
images

Why, Tommy, why?

Oh yes. For 25 years, high effective ratings, many awards. Thanks for asking.

I'm doing a pretty good job of shutting you up, aren't I? I almost always do, Tommy.
I never met a failure on the net. You can be anything that you want to be.

Forum List

Back