Quentin Tarantino...CALLS POLICE to remove unwanted person from his garden!!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Quentin Tarantino called police over intruder

You can't make this shit up. Tarantino 2 weeks ago called 911 to get cops to come remove an unwanted person from his garden!!

Tarantino tried to convince the intruder to leave...but he wouldnt. Hmmmmm. Reminds me of the libs who say they could've reasoned with the 16 year old girl in the school who also refused to leave. Guess that doesn't work...anyway.....Tarantino needed to call armed men to come remove the person.

Bet next time they won't rush to hard to get to him. Afterall....the intruder was "unarmed" so he's not a threat anyway.

I dont understand your point. Are you saying that you think it's hypocritical to both want cops to do their jobs, and not beat up and kill unarmed suspects?

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaa !! :happy-1::rofl:

I was just thinking on those lines this morning, hoping that this dickwad will have to call police for help someday !

I dont understand your point. Are you saying that you think it's hypocritical to both want cops to do their jobs, and not beat up and kill unarmed suspects?

Well....there's several points.

My first is...why didn't Tarantino just use his head and reason with the man to leave? Libs say this always works....like in schools. Why call armed men to deal with an unarmed men....especially since all they do apparently is murder innocent people at will.

What is wrong with the guy on the property? Should we not have sympathy for the under-privileged? I'm sure the poor homeless guy needed a place to stay. In fact why didn't Tarantino give him a room and show Americans how to open their homes too others less fortunate?

You can't make this shit up. Tarantino 2 weeks ago called 911 to get cops to come remove an unwanted person from his garden!!

Tarantino tried to convince the intruder to leave...but he wouldnt. Hmmmmm. Reminds me of the libs who say they could've reasoned with the 16 year old girl in the school who also refused to leave. Guess that doesn't work...anyway.....Tarantino needed to call armed men to come remove the person.

Bet next time they won't rush to hard to get to him. Afterall....the intruder was "unarmed" so he's not a threat anyway.

The nerve, expecting them to do the job they're paid to do!!! I'm sure Quentin contributes to paying their salaries, so why should he not call them?

So he called them to do their damn job and doesn't agree when they use deadly force inappropriately...your point is???

So he called them to do their damn job and doesn't agree when they use deadly force inappropriately...your point is???
The point is that morons don't really know when deadly force is appropriate. That's been make crystal clear.

Police Union Issues Ominous Threat to Quentin Tarantino, Promises ‘Surprise’

After Quentin Tarantino called the ongoing police boycott of his films a"distraction" from the issue of police brutality, the head of America's largest police union fired back by noting that Tarantino had a pretty nice movie there, and it would be a shame if anything happened to it. In an interview with THR, the Fraternal Order of Police's Jim Pasco promised that his union had a "surprise" in store for the director: "Something is in the works, but the element of surprise is the most important element ... The right time and place will come up and we'll try to hurt him in the only way that seems to matter to him, and that's economically." Perhaps realizing that he was starting to sound like a supervillain, Pasco also clarified that the surprise would not involve physical violence. "Police officers protect people," he said. "They don't go out to hurt people."

Police Union Issues Ominous Threat to Quentin Tarantino, Promises ‘Surprise’

ROFL! Adorable...

The point is that morons don't really know when deadly force is appropriate. That's been make crystal clear.
Actually certain idiots believe it has been made crystal clear...

Forum List

Back