Quentin Tarantino...CALLS POLICE to remove unwanted person from his garden!!!!

I dont understand your point. Are you saying that you think it's hypocritical to both want cops to do their jobs, and not beat up and kill unarmed suspects?
No, point is Tarantino is a hypothetical coward like all libtards.
The nerve, expecting them to do the job they're paid to do!!! I'm sure Quentin contributes to paying their salaries, so why should he not call them?
Because he thinks they're murderers?
A good friend of mine was murdered by a cop. She was a 19 year old unarmed law-abiding college student just driving along minding her own business. Then a cop stopped her and murdered her for no reason. He shot her 14 times.

I think the pig should have got the death penalty.

Those of you who think I'm a hypocrite for calling the police if I see a felony in progress are simply idiots.

Those who think cops never commit crimes are among the stupidest people on Earth.

I dont understand your point. Are you saying that you think it's hypocritical to both want cops to do their jobs, and not beat up and kill unarmed suspects?
The nerve, expecting them to do the job they're paid to do!!! I'm sure Quentin contributes to paying their salaries, so why should he not call them?
A good friend of mine was murdered by a cop. She was a 19 year old unarmed law-abiding college student just driving along minding her own business. Then a cop stopped her and murdered her for no reason. He shot her 14 times.

Those of you who think I'm a hypocrite for calling the police if I see a felony in progress are simply idiots.

Those who think cops never commit crimes are among the stupidest people on Earth.
I've never seen anyone claim no cops ever violate the law. Cop just pulls your law abiding friend over and decides to use her for target practice? No sale.

A cop pulled her over and shot her for no reason.

This should have been front page news.

Please provide the link.

Please provide the link.
Yes, at his trial he told the judge that he shot her for no reason. I don't buy that though. My theory is that he wanted to rape her but couldn't get it up and shot her out of frustration.

And yes, it was front page news.

Please provide the link.
Yes, at his trial he told the judge that he shot her for no reason. I don't buy that though. My theory is that he wanted to rape her but couldn't get it up and shot her out of frustration.

Produce a link or your story is just a fabrication.

Quentin Tarantino called police over intruder

You can't make this shit up. Tarantino 2 weeks ago called 911 to get cops to come remove an unwanted person from his garden!!

Tarantino tried to convince the intruder to leave...but he wouldnt. Hmmmmm. Reminds me of the libs who say they could've reasoned with the 16 year old girl in the school who also refused to leave. Guess that doesn't work...anyway.....Tarantino needed to call armed men to come remove the person.

Bet next time they won't rush to hard to get to him. Afterall....the intruder was "unarmed" so he's not a threat anyway.

Crapitino like a lot of other Hollywood queens is a pimp for violence. That's all he is. On top of that he's hypocrite and sometimes liar.

To be honest, I wouldn't piss on this guy if his hair was on fire. Wouldn't walk across the street to see the garbage he pimps out in the form of movies.

Please provide the link.

Produce a link or your story is just a fabrication.
Your logic fails.

Have you ever known me to lie about anything on this site? My word is good as gold.

That you doubt what I said shows how brainwashed you are.

To be honest, I wouldn't piss on this Crapatino guy if his hair was on fire. Wouldn't walk across the street to see the garbage he pimps out in the form of movies.

But having said that, I couldn't careless what his opinions are. Not my concern.

The FBI should investigate the threats made by police unions.

Did the cops beat up any school kids? No? Excellent.

Forum List

Back