Quentin Tarantino...CALLS POLICE to remove unwanted person from his garden!!!!

How about Tarantino not making blanket statements about police being murderers especially 4 days after a police officer was murdered? If he had specific cases he wanted point out he could and should have done so simply put try thinking about what your saying and how your saying it before poping off.

He didn't make blanket statements and not only that he DID mention Specific cases.

But you've been told a lie by the "Liberal Media" and never checked for yourself. It's understandable tho..sounds real bad. Knee Jerk yanno?
I notice you didn't provide any links to those specific case lets see why shall we. Tamir Rice killed by an officer in training when he mistook the pellet gun the kid had for the real thing bit of a stretch for murder, Freddie Gray died in police custody it's still in the courts we don't yet know what the outcome of those trials will be,Antonio Guzmán López was seen on campus about 11 a.m. that morning holding a large knife, prompting a 911
the officers called out to Lopez Guzman and ordered him to drop the blade, which turned out to be a 12-inch saw typically used for cutting drywall. When he did not comply, police said, an officer fired a Taser, but it had no effect, and it was not clear whether it missed him or if there was an issue with the weapon.That's when Lopez Guzman reportedly charged at the officer with the blade raised, spurring Santos to open fire. Lopez Guzman was hit and fell to the ground. He later died at Valley Medical Center.Decena said van der Hoek was backpedaling from the suspect when Santos fired.Witnesses reported hearing the Taser deployment and two gunshots, but not everyone heard the officers' commands so here it appears deadly force was used as the last option, Finally Michael Brown as I recall the Grand Jury did not find sufficent evidence to indict him and the Federal investigation ordered Eric Holder came to the same conculsion in regards to Darren Wilsons actions on that day. I guess we know why you didn't list them.

As this thread demonstrates, conservatives on the whole are just kind of slow witted.

Those who don't fail at logic would understand that wanting police to be competent and ethical does not preclude a person from calling police and having them do their jobs. Those who do fail completely at basic logic -- that is, conservatives -- will proudly declare otherwise, totally oblivious to how stupid and crazy it makes them look.

Remember conservatives, you being stupid does not make us hypocrites. It just makes you stupid.

Speaking of stupid, how are you doing mamooth?

How about Tarantino not making blanket statements about police being murderers especially 4 days after a police officer was murdered? If he had specific cases he wanted point out he could and should have done so simply put try thinking about what your saying and how your saying it before poping off.

He didn't make blanket statements and not only that he DID mention Specific cases.

But you've been told a lie by the "Liberal Media" and never checked for yourself. It's understandable tho..sounds real bad. Knee Jerk yanno?
I notice you didn't provide any links to those specific case lets see why shall we. Tamir Rice killed by an officer in training when he mistook the pellet gun the kid had for the real thing bit of a stretch for murder, Freddie Gray died in police custody it's still in the courts we don't yet know what the outcome of those trials will be,Antonio Guzmán López was seen on campus about 11 a.m. that morning holding a large knife, prompting a 911
the officers called out to Lopez Guzman and ordered him to drop the blade, which turned out to be a 12-inch saw typically used for cutting drywall. When he did not comply, police said, an officer fired a Taser, but it had no effect, and it was not clear whether it missed him or if there was an issue with the weapon.That's when Lopez Guzman reportedly charged at the officer with the blade raised, spurring Santos to open fire. Lopez Guzman was hit and fell to the ground. He later died at Valley Medical Center.Decena said van der Hoek was backpedaling from the suspect when Santos fired.Witnesses reported hearing the Taser deployment and two gunshots, but not everyone heard the officers' commands so here it appears deadly force was used as the last option, Finally Michael Brown as I recall the Grand Jury did not find sufficent evidence to indict him and the Federal investigation ordered Eric Holder came to the same conculsion in regards to Darren Wilsons actions on that day. I guess we know why you didn't list them.

Why would I list them?

You claimed Tarintino made blanket statements and wasn't specific.

He did and he was. Just correcting you bruh.

Why would I list them?

He was. Just correcting you bruh.
You didn't list them because when they are looked into the facts don't match the bullshit claims he was making.

Why would I list them?

You didn't list them because when they are looked into the facts don't match the bullshit claims he was making.

Um, why would I list something? You said he wasn't specific. I corrected you. No list is needed to tell you you're wrong.

You knew he didn't make blanket statement. You even knew he named specific cases. So you just came in to lie or did you look it up just now?

Why would I list them?

Um, why would I list something? You said he wasn't specific. I corrected you. No list is needed to tell you you're wrong.

You knew he didn't make blanket statement. You even knew he named specific cases. So you just came in to lie or did you look it up just now?
The claim was these were murders the implication of the claim was that this is a common practice with police the facts are one looks to be an accident, another is still in the courts, one deadly force was the last opition and the last speaks for it's self you can spin till you fall down the facts are on my side.

I'm not spinning you stated he made blanket statements, which he did not. And didn't name specific cases, which he did.

Now you are trying to spin it into something else beside you being wrong..twice

Why would I list them?

That's right.

Notice how libs didn't criticize the SEALs for shooting an unarmed brown man during a raid inside a nation we are NOT at war with.

Bin Laden would've been a major source of intell. Too bad they didn't shoot him in the knee....or better yet....just capture him. Afterall...he was "unarmed".

Libs...care to explain?

Quentin Tarantino called police over intruder

You can't make this shit up. Tarantino 2 weeks ago called 911 to get cops to come remove an unwanted person from his garden!!

Tarantino tried to convince the intruder to leave...but he wouldnt. Hmmmmm. Reminds me of the libs who say they could've reasoned with the 16 year old girl in the school who also refused to leave. Guess that doesn't work...anyway.....Tarantino needed to call armed men to come remove the person.

Bet next time they won't rush to hard to get to him. Afterall....the intruder was "unarmed" so he's not a threat anyway.
Whats weird about that?

As this thread demonstrates, conservatives on the whole are just kind of slow witted.

Those who don't fail at logic would understand that wanting police to be competent and ethical does not preclude a person from calling police and having them do their jobs. Those who do fail completely at basic logic -- that is, conservatives -- will proudly declare otherwise, totally oblivious to how stupid and crazy it makes them look.

Remember conservatives, you being stupid does not make us hypocrites. It just makes you stupid.

So you're saying there are thousands of stupid cops then, because they are the ones most pissed about this and calling for boycotts.
Guess it doesn't matter to you, you'll never need a cop, so no problem.
Yes there are thousands, possibly millions of stupid cops. They seem to have an issue with reading comprehension like most of the cons on this board.

Police Union Issues Ominous Threat to Quentin Tarantino, Promises ‘Surprise’

After Quentin Tarantino called the ongoing police boycott of his films a"distraction" from the issue of police brutality, the head of America's largest police union fired back by noting that Tarantino had a pretty nice movie there, and it would be a shame if anything happened to it. In an interview with THR, the Fraternal Order of Police's Jim Pasco promised that his union had a "surprise" in store for the director: "Something is in the works, but the element of surprise is the most important element ... The right time and place will come up and we'll try to hurt him in the only way that seems to matter to him, and that's economically." Perhaps realizing that he was starting to sound like a supervillain, Pasco also clarified that the surprise would not involve physical violence. "Police officers protect people," he said. "They don't go out to hurt people."

Police Union Issues Ominous Threat to Quentin Tarantino, Promises ‘Surprise’

They have some dirt on him for sure. Maybe a video of him making racist remarks when he calls 911 for garden intruders??
I don't no of to many actors that have used the N word more than Q. In fact he pretty much demands it of his actors.

So you're saying there are thousands of stupid cops then, because they are the ones most pissed about this and calling for boycotts.
Guess it doesn't matter to you, you'll never need a cop, so no problem.
Yes there are thousands, possibly millions of stupid cops. They seem to have an issue with reading comprehension like most of the cons on this board.

Millions ?
There's somewhere around 900,000 cops in the U.S.

Obviously you feel all cops are stupid. Typical liberal.

You can't make this shit up. Tarantino 2 weeks ago called 911 to get cops to come remove an unwanted person from his garden!!

Tarantino tried to convince the intruder to leave...but he wouldnt. Hmmmmm. Reminds me of the libs who say they could've reasoned with the 16 year old girl in the school who also refused to leave. Guess that doesn't work...anyway.....Tarantino needed to call armed men to come remove the person.

Bet next time they won't rush to hard to get to him. Afterall....the intruder was "unarmed" so he's not a threat anyway.

Did they know who was calling? If so, how long did it take for them to arrive? :)

So he called them to do their damn job and doesn't agree when they use deadly force inappropriately...your point is???
The point is that morons don't really know when deadly force is appropriate. That's been make crystal clear.
Actually certain idiots believe it has been made crystal clear...
It has been, don't blame your stupidity on others. Most of the outrage over shootings has been proven justified. If you don't like it that's tough shit but you don't get to determine what's legal and what isn't.

I dont understand your point. Are you saying that you think it's hypocritical to both want cops to do their jobs, and not beat up and kill unarmed suspects?

Well....there's several points.

My first is...why didn't Tarantino just use his head and reason with the man to leave? Libs say this always works....like in schools. Why call armed men to deal with an unarmed men....especially since all they do apparently is murder innocent people at will.
He chased the half naked guy out of his back yard and 1AM. And then reported the incident to the police. As he should have.

If there is someone acting that suspiciously lurking around your neighborhood in the middle of the night you should report it. He might just be some drunk wandering around in a daze or he might be a dangerous criminal.

Forum List

Back