Quest to change Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples Day sails ahead

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
On Columbus Day, support grows for Indigenous Peoples Day - CNN.com

My father once said to me about liberals, "I will never forgive them for what they did to Columbus."

And I also will never forgive.

Liberals have taken one of America's greatest heroes and turned him into a villain.

This attempt to take away Columbus' holiday is just one more effort by liberals to destroy our national heritage, take down our heroes, and take away our history.

That is why I despise and loathe liberals, who act like the Taliban and ISIS in their efforts to wipe out the past.

My father once said to me about liberals, "I will never forgive them for what they did to Columbus."

Liberals have taken one of America's greatest heroes and turned him into a villain.

This attempt to take away Columbus' holiday is just one more effort by liberals to destroy our national heritage, take down our heroes, and take away our history.

That is why I despise and loathe liberals, who act like the Taliban and ISIS in their efforts to wipe out the past.

Liberals and secular humanist and the institutions (the media, the educators, the govt) that have championed their ideologies have ruined this nation. Our society has turned narcissistic, hedonist and godless. They look for reasons to play the victim and sue. They are annoying snowflakes who bitch about the slightest "offenses" in life but are glad to let this nation go to hell. This Columbus Day outrage is a perfect example of that. They cannot come to terms that colonized America has been the greatest blessing to the entire world.

They demand everyone be purely holy or they will tell the world we are evil.

Interesting how changing the day from Colombus, who never set foot in North America much less the U.S., to something else would destroy our national heritage.

Interesting that is all you are capable of observing. Columbus has been vilified by educators and much of his story retold in the most sinister terms if he is left at all in the revised history books.

It's pretty much just another basket of lies and deceptions by the godless left.

Columbus is NOT one of "America's greatest heroes"......why do you lie so much?

Interesting how changing the day from Colombus, who never set foot in North America much less the U.S., to something else would destroy our national heritage.

In addition to that, he was arrested by the king and queen of Spain for mismanaging the colony he had set up in the Caribbean, and sent home in chains. He talked his way out of that, under the condition that he never step foot in the colony again. They would not even let him back into the colony so he could safely ride out a hurricane. Instead, his ship was wrecked and he almost died on a deserted island. After that, he went home to stay, and never admitted that he had not found the Orient. The native tribe on the island was extinct within 30 years. Each one was forced to mine a quota of gold, on pain of having their hand cut off if they failed to meet the quota.

He was the original undocumented alien. Never assimilated to the native culture, and didn't speak a word of the native languages.

I don't care what the Progs call it. It's still Columbus Day to me.

And I still say Merry Christmas, to boot.

happy-columbus-day-quotes-4.jpg

1d03173de03dbc22fe94115a8a6f15bab398dc46.jpg

columbus was a vulture of the catholic church who brought disease and death

Last edited:

Columbus is NOT one of "America's greatest heroes"......why do you lie so much?
any questions? surprised?

The “Spreading of Catholicism”

Pope Leo XIII wrote in praise of Christopher Columbus: “By his toil . . . hundreds of thousands of mortals have, from a state of blindness, been raised to the common level of the human race, reclaimed from savagery to gentleness and humanity, and, greatest of all, by the acquisition of those blessings of which Jesus Christ is the Author, they have been recalled from destruction to eternal life.” -what a piece of dung

The Catholic Venture of Christopher Columbus

Last edited:
Unless you are a Native American or early Viking, you are here because of Columbus: Well first of all Columbus wasn't the first European to discover America. The Viking Leif Ericsson probably found the Norris village in Newfoundland some 500 years earlier. Native Americans discovered North America about 140,000 years before Columbus was even born so he's kind of a fraud. When he's set foot on the Bahamas on October 12 1492. Columbus discovered the islands where inhabited by friendly peaceful people. He wrote in his diary that they were handsome Smart and quote they offered to share what anyone and when you ask for something they never say no. Columbus was so impressed with the hardware and of these general islanders he immediately seize their land for Spain in enslave them in the world in his brutal gold mines within only two years.

Last edited:

Liberals and secular humanist and the institutions (the media, the educators, the govt) that have championed their ideologies have ruined this nation. Our society has turned narcissistic, hedonist and godless. They look for reasons to play the victim and sue. They are annoying snowflakes who bitch about the slightest "offenses" in life but are glad to let this nation go to hell. This Columbus Day outrage is a perfect example of that. They cannot come to terms that colonized America has been the greatest blessing to the entire world.

They demand everyone be purely holy or they will tell the world we are evil.
:itsok:

Interesting that is all you are capable of observing. Columbus has been vilified by educators and much of his story retold in the most sinister terms if he is left at all in the revised history books.

It's pretty much just another basket of lies and deceptions by the godless left.
Yeah Colombus did some really fucked up shit. I don't really care about this issue, other than to poke the people who think the world is ending because of it.

They're not liberals. They're hardcore conservative left wing fascists.
Now we'll need a day honoring the civilizations wiped out by the so-called indigenous people and then a day to honor the previous wiped out civilization, and the ones wiped out before that, etc.
Don't expect any lefties to be able to reconcile that dilemma. Too much logic involved.

Forum List

Back