Quest to change Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples Day sails ahead

If we get indigenous people's day...will we celebrate by cutting out candy hearts from candy sacrifices on candy altars.....or how about we play torture games that the native Americans played on captured prisoners.......that will be fun.......

On Columbus Day, support grows for Indigenous Peoples Day - CNN.com

My father once said to me about liberals, "I will never forgive them for what they did to Columbus."

And I also will never forgive.

Liberals have taken one of America's greatest heroes and turned him into a villain.

This attempt to take away Columbus' holiday is just one more effort by liberals to destroy our national heritage, take down our heroes, and take away our history.

That is why I despise and loathe liberals, who act like the Taliban and ISIS in their efforts to wipe out the past.

The left hate America, so anything that we view as positive, they must work to destroy.
Or how about proof that the right is right in assuming that Columbus had a damn thing to do with America..

Irrelevant.

My father once said to me about liberals, "I will never forgive them for what they did to Columbus."

Liberals have taken one of America's greatest heroes and turned him into a villain.

This attempt to take away Columbus' holiday is just one more effort by liberals to destroy our national heritage, take down our heroes, and take away our history.

That is why I despise and loathe liberals, who act like the Taliban and ISIS in their efforts to wipe out the past.

The left hate America, so anything that we view as positive, they must work to destroy.
Or how about proof that the right is right in assuming that Columbus had a damn thing to do with America..

Irrelevant.
It should be a day for Amerigo Vespucci..Not Columbus...

Irrelevant.

Fine, doesn't matter to me what you call it, or which individual gets the honor.
The important fact, is that we celebrate the beginning of western culture upon this hemisphere. That's what we don't want to lose or get lost.

Irrelevant.

Fine, doesn't matter to me what you call it, or which individual gets the honor.
The important fact, is that we celebrate the beginning of western culture upon this hemisphere. That's what we don't want to lose or get lost.
I suppose....At the cost of several millions lives, yes, Western culture was established...

Forum List

Back