🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question #3 For All Of The Trump Defenders -- Do White Lies Matter?

When he tells lies like "YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR OR INSURANCE" I'll care.

Until they effect my life I don't care.

So when you folks were going on and on about how Trump isn't a politician, he's an honest straight shooter -- yall were just bullshitting?

No ... I said that if you expect anything other than bullshit out of Washington DC ... You're a fool.
I never suggested it was exclusive to any politician nor established party.

I suggested that if you invest anything other than passing amusement towards our political landscape ...
Then you have lost your way and become part of the rabble.

When he tells lies like "YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR OR INSURANCE" I'll care.

Until they effect my life I don't care.
Actually....the 'keeping your doctor' line from Obama was NOT a lie. If you did NOT keep your doctor, that was because your employer renegotiated a health care package like they do every year. If your doctor met the specs of the law (a.k.a REAL insurance)....you COULD keep your doctor, there was NOTHING in the law that said you'd have to change.

Another right wing lie.....

it doesn't matter --just as long as he MAGA!!
it doesn't matter if he lies/steals/cheats
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA

Listen to any Obama speech ever in his life and tell me if he ever said over and over again things like
"Only I can fix it"
"I'm like a really smart person"
"I know words, I have the best words"

-- I guarantee if he said any of that bullshit, he would be mocked mercilessly by the right -- so since you knew he wasn't an idiot, you attacked him for being intelligent by calling him "elite" "uppity" "arrogant"
Remember when these far rightwing bastards were running around like a chicken without a head counting President Obama's use of the word "I?" It was their way of expressing how much of a narcissist he allegedly was, according to them.

Notice how that practice completely stopped now that 45's President?

Where's the "I" counting now dupes?

Actually....the 'keeping your doctor' line from Obama was NOT a lie. If you did NOT keep your doctor, that was because your employer renegotiated a health care package like they do every year. If your doctor met the specs of the law (a.k.a REAL insurance)....you COULD keep your doctor, there was NOTHING in the law that said you'd have to change.

Another right wing lie.....
Thank you!

It has to be pointed because so many pretend like they don’t know he’s just joking about something or don’t understand the point he’s making.
but when Obama said bringing knives to a gunfight he was really calling for violence? I swear you people are the most intellectually dishonest people out there
Like I always say, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Interesting how Barry lied even more than Bill Clinton did, and snowflakes had zero problem with it....now they are 'overly sensitive' and 'hurt' by Trump's lies. :p

I don't apologize for the President.
I don't try to suggest I know what he means when he says things.
I don't defend him when he says things that aren't true.
I do support him, though.

#1: He's NOT Hillary

#2: We are reminded daily, as more and more evidence comes out, hos much of a criminal, lying, cheating, law-breaking FELON Hillary is / was.

#3: Trump WON his nomination. Hillary was GIVEN hers.

#4. Trump was / is a 1-Time Winner. Hillary is a 2-Time loser.

#5: Hillary ran the worst campaign in US history. Even with rigging primaries, cheating in debates, engaging in election fraud, violating election laws, violating campaign finance laws, and colluding with foreign spies and Russians - using a foreign-obtained report illegally in a US election, she was STILL REJECTED / LOST

#6: Comey actually declared to the world before the election that she was TOO STUPID TO BE PRESIDENT because she had broken numerous laws but was lacked the intelligence to know she was breaking laws and jeopardizing national security.

#7: Best economy in decades

#8: Lowest Unemployment rate in decades

#9. Record Stock Market

#10. Fewer Americans on Welfare, Food Stamps, and Unemployment

#11. More Jobs, more FULL-TIME Jobs, Raises, and bonuses

#12. High Home values again

#13. No more support of terrorists, Mexican Drug cartels, Human traffickers, enemies of the US, illegals, violent illegals, MS13......

#14. No more illegal spying on US citizens, reporters, the media, US SENATORS, USSC justices

#15. No more weaponized IRS used against Americans exercising their constitutional Rights

#16. No more using the Federal Govt as a branch of the Clinton Foundation

#17. USSC Pick #2...#3? (Arcangel Michael: 'Calling Ginsburg, party of 1... :p )

#18. DOJ, CIA, NIA, FBI going to be cleaned out...

#19. Obama's criminal, Un-Constitutional Legacy being wiped from the books

and finally......

#20: HE'S NOT HILLARY!

:5_1_12024: :banana: :dance: :yes_text12: :mm: :cul2: :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Hillary didn't approve the sale of 25% of our uranium in exchange for a $150,000,00? Really?
Hillary was a member of the committee that held the responsibility to agree to the sale of Uranium One to the Russians or not. Her fellow member was US AG Eric Holder. evidence shows that at the time FBI Director MUELLER, US AG Holder, and Hillary Clinton knew of the crimes being committed by the Russians associated with their attempt to acquire Uranium One....Holder and Hillary remained silent and did not inform the board. Mueller made no moves and made no arrests until after the deal went through. Obama also knew all about them, yet when the committee agreed to let the sale go through to the Russians Barry quickly signed off on it.

Knowing the Uranium could not be moved out of the country:
- No one was smart enough to wonder why the Russians wanted to buy Uranium so badly as to commit crimes and buy off nuclear commission reps and politicians?

- Why sell 1/3rd of the US Uranium supply to the Russians to begin with?

And we are supposed to believe that the Russian who led the KGB Bank effort to buy Uranium One just happened to like and believe in the Clinton foundation so much a few years earlier that he donated $100+ million, that he did not expect anything later....like her silence / help with Uranium One? And it was because the KGB Bank REALLY thought slick willy was an awesome speaker, which is why they gave him $500k for a speech?

REALLY?

Hillary didn't approve the sale of 25% of our uranium in exchange for a $150,000,00? Really?
Hillary was a member of the committee that held the responsibility to agree to the sale of Uranium One to the Russians or not. Her fellow member was US AG Eric Holder. evidence shows that at the time FBI Director MUELLER, US AG Holder, and Hillary Clinton knew of the crimes being committed by the Russians associated with their attempt to acquire Uranium One....Holder and Hillary remained silent and did not inform the board. Mueller made no moves and made no arrests until after the deal went through. Obama also knew all about them, yet when the committee agreed to let the sale go through to the Russians Barry quickly signed off on it.

Knowing the Uranium could not be moved out of the country:
- No one was smart enough to wonder why the Russians wanted to buy Uranium so badly as to commit crimes and buy off nuclear commission reps and politicians?

- Why sell 1/3rd of the US Uranium supply to the Russians to begin with?

And we are supposed to believe that the Russian who led the KGB Bank effort to buy Uranium One just happened to like and believe in the Clinton foundation so much a few years earlier that he donated $100+ million, that he did not expect anything later....like her silence / help with Uranium One? And it was because the KGB Bank REALLY thought slick willy was an awesome speaker, which is why they gave him $500k for a speech?

REALLY?

The Foundation received $145,000,000 plus she personally got $5MM in Bitcoins -- I think

Forum List

Back