🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question #3 For All Of The Trump Defenders -- Do White Lies Matter?

It has to be pointed because so many pretend like they don’t know he’s just joking about something or don’t understand the point he’s making.

Nah - when it comes to egos and lies, Obama was a comparative amateur

FB_IMG_1502309769866.jpg
Obama followers were just as die hard.
LOL yeah right.
Listen to any Obama speech ever in his life and tell me if he ever said over and over again things like
"Only I can fix it"
"I'm like a really smart person"
"I know words, I have the best words"

-- I guarantee if he said any of that bullshit, he would be mocked mercilessly by the right -- so since you knew he wasn't an idiot, you attacked him for being intelligent by calling him "elite" "uppity" "arrogant"
Why do you lie though? What a loser thing to do.
Good day!
I'll wait for you to tell me which one of those quotes is a lie?

I am the only one on this post that back up with I say what links/facts - I can't concerned about your feelings.
You say I said something when i didnt. You are a liar.
Then you double down. A lying loser.
Now im done.
You are the epitome of a whole bitch if you so devoid of facts, you gotta make up some shit and run off in a hissy fit -- tear ass then

Trump says a lot of things to make snowflakes melt - it's glorious!
But you Trump pole smokers still crying over "if you like your doctor" 8 years later

and the difference between most liberals and conservatives is -- we want you to have affordable health insurance even if we don't agree with your politics

Conservatives on the other hand get joy out of thinking they are hurting someone they don't like with their policies

Knee Grow, please! We know you Progressives are the most heartless, cruelest fucks on planet Earth. The only thing you care about is growing government and crushing the individual. You wouldn't give anyone a fucking thing if you had to reach into your own pocket for it.

You have to be the dumbest fuck since Joe Biden to believe that if you want something cheap, call in the government!

Obama flat our fucking lied to pass ObamaCare: it's a mandate! No, it's a tax! And then, there's this, "Lack of transparency is a huge advantage. And basically, you know, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever. But basically that was really, really critical to getting the thing to pass." -- Obamacare Architect, Herr Gruber.
Which takes me back to a question I asked you that you keep avoiding:

Is 54% of people with health coverage lower or higher than 96% of people with health coverage?

After you do the math, you tell me why would those heartless evil liberals want to give more senior citizens coverage instead of letting them die or go broke?

You won't answer it, so you keep on having that hyperbolic circle jerk of yours

Look at it this way, 100% of people in North Korea have single payer health care, is that higher of lower than 96%?

It has to be pointed because so many pretend like they don’t know he’s just joking about something or don’t understand the point he’s making.
but when Obama said bringing knives to a gunfight he was really calling for violence? I swear you people are the most intellectually dishonest people out there

No, they are lies, period.

If you don't believe their are lies -- name a person in your personal life who can lie to you on the level Trump does and you be ok with it?

This is how cults occur, you understand this?

IMG_6905.jpg
Weird how obama only missed out on 2 or 3 of those..
Fucking technicalities :eek:

FB_IMG_1502309769866.jpg
LOL yeah right.
Listen to any Obama speech ever in his life and tell me if he ever said over and over again things like
"Only I can fix it"

-- I guarantee if he said any of that bullshit, he would be mocked mercilessly by the right -- so since you knew he wasn't an idiot, you attacked him for being intelligent by calling him "elite" "uppity" "arrogant"

Wasn't it Biden who thought that it was "Storybook!" that a black guy could be both clean AND Articulate?

But you Trump pole smokers still crying over "if you like your doctor" 8 years later

and the difference between most liberals and conservatives is -- we want you to have affordable health insurance even if we don't agree with your politics

Conservatives on the other hand get joy out of thinking they are hurting someone they don't like with their policies

Knee Grow, please! We know you Progressives are the most heartless, cruelest fucks on planet Earth. The only thing you care about is growing government and crushing the individual. You wouldn't give anyone a fucking thing if you had to reach into your own pocket for it.

You have to be the dumbest fuck since Joe Biden to believe that if you want something cheap, call in the government!

Obama flat our fucking lied to pass ObamaCare: it's a mandate! No, it's a tax! And then, there's this, "Lack of transparency is a huge advantage. And basically, you know, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever. But basically that was really, really critical to getting the thing to pass." -- Obamacare Architect, Herr Gruber.

Is 54% of people with health coverage lower or higher than 96% of people with health coverage?

After you do the math, you tell me why would those heartless evil liberals want to give more senior citizens coverage instead of letting them die or go broke?

Look at it this way, 100% of people in North Korea have single payer health care, is that higher of lower than 96%?
Except they are not considered an industrialized country -- no matter how much Trump praises their dictator

Next pick from this list:

Australia
Austria
Belgium
Canada
Czech Republic
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Japan
Korea, South
Luxembourg
Netherlands
New Zealand Norway
Poland
Portugal
Slovakia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom

Trump is a bullshitter. He's the kind of guy who'll exaggerate or straight make stuff up to make himself look good, no matter what. Combine that with a healthy ignorance for plenty of topics and a distinct lack of care for what anyone thinks and that will lead to plenty of wrongful statements as well.

The word "lie" suggests intent to deceive. He's got plenty of that, but he's also got a lot of statements that are just factually wrong and i don't think he even knows they're wrong or even cares to know that they're wrong. In his mind, what he thinks is truth, because he's the greatest thing ever so how could he be wrong? Everyone is just out to get him cause they're jealous of his awesomeness.

FB_IMG_1502309769866.jpg
LOL yeah right.
"Only I can fix it"

Wasn't it Biden who thought that it was "Storybook!" that a black guy could be both clean AND Articulate?
The fact that you avoided every point I made is further proof that you have nothing...

I saw a guy on another thread bring up a very valid point -- he listed the main excuse lines said by all the Trump defenders -- they include the following:

• He was exaggerating!
  • He was just joking!
  • I never believed it anyway
  • It's not a lie if he didn't intend to do it
  • It is not really a lie- because Trump said X but he really meant Y
  • It's not a lie because you didn't understand what he meant
  • Obama did it first!
  • Clinton did it too!
  • I like when trump pisses off the libs, so I don't care if he lies
  • Trump won, deal with it libs !!!
If Trump is such a "tell it like it is", plain speaking, no spin-just facts type of guy -- Why do you folks feel like you always have to explain to us what he "really" meant instead of letting us just take him at his "plain speaking" words??

And as much as some may hate Obama, when asked about his various lies -- the main one I see conservatives bring up is the "if you like your doctor" lie -- and when I seen those defending what Obama said, I never heard them use any of the above rationales. I also never seen Obama totally make up stories such as claiming McCain's dad assassinated JFK, Romney isn't a real US citizen, Columbine was a false flag, etc.

So why are lies and totally made-up conspiracies something that so many Trump lovers are willing to believe or at the least, be ok with as long as it makes "libs" mad -- how is that a policy?
It's called context. The problem with you lefties and you don't know what that means.
you guys just yell racist and the conversation stops.
It's not that way anymore, you have to back it up.
no for his lying.
most of his lies are exagerations or distortions based on numbers.
I banged 10 chicks last month, it was 8....yes it's a lie, but again it's not important.
The other thing is sarcasm. 2 are obvious
"Maybe Russia can find her emails" was a throw away line joke to mock the press (the press wasn't looking for them, so he made the statement)...you guys said he knew Russia had the emails or some such bullshit......it was a joke
Another joke was if Hilary Clinton was president, guns would be taken away by the democrats and the judges they appointed, so he said "nothing you can do folks, except maybe the 2nd amendment people"...again a joke.......he never called for anyone's assassination and I don't know of any right winger that thought it was.

And if Obama and Clinton did something and you didn't care then, why do you care now?

but when Obama said bringing knives to a gunfight he was really calling for violence? I swear you people are the most intellectually dishonest people out there
No he wasn’t just like when Trump says fake news he’s not talking about people making stuff up he’s talking about slanted and biased reporting but the left likes to pretend they don’t know this very intellectually dishonest.

FB_IMG_1502309769866.jpg
LOL yeah right.
"Only I can fix it"

The fact that you avoided every point I made is further proof that you have nothing...

You left out that covering "96%" (does that include Illegals?) only costs us $704.6 billion THIS YEAR! AND MORE NEXT YEAR!

Storybook!

that's $2K for every citizen in the USA or $15K per every elderly person in the USA

Storybook!

Who but the government could come up with a plan that good????

Except they are not considered an industrialized country -- no matter how much Trump praises their dictator

Next pick from this list:

Australia
Austria
Belgium
Canada
Czech Republic
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Japan
Korea, South
Luxembourg
Netherlands
New Zealand Norway
Poland
Portugal
Slovakia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom

When people get sick and need to fly to a country for treatment, which country of your list do they pick?

D. None of the Above

Pittsburgh has more MRI machines than all of Canada

BTW, lying about contact w/a foreign enemy, in this case, Russia, is PRETTY BIG deal.

Just an FYI.

I saw a guy on another thread bring up a very valid point -- he listed the main excuse lines said by all the Trump defenders -- they include the following:

• He was exaggerating!
  • He was just joking!
  • Obama did it first!
  • Clinton did it too!

If Trump is such a "tell it like it is", plain speaking, no spin-just facts type of guy -- Why do you folks feel like you always have to explain to us what he "really" meant instead of letting us just take him at his "plain speaking" words??

And as much as some may hate Obama, when asked about his various lies -- the main one I see conservatives bring up is the "if you like your doctor" lie -- and when I seen those defending what Obama said, I never heard them use any of the above rationales. I also never seen Obama totally make up stories such as claiming McCain's dad assassinated JFK, Romney isn't a real US citizen, Columbine was a false flag, etc.

So why are lies and totally made-up conspiracies something that so many Trump lovers are willing to believe or at the least, be ok with as long as it makes "libs" mad -- how is that a policy?
You forgot.....all politicians lie

Trump supporters only tell white lies, because they think black lies are racist.

• He was exaggerating!
  • He was just joking!
  • Obama did it first!
  • Clinton did it too!

Imp Press

The bedwetters from Jurinalism School don't deserve to be told the truth. To pacify them, Trump is treating them like children who can neither understand nor deal with reality and need to suck on fantasy popsicles.

Forum List

Back