🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question #3 For All Of The Trump Defenders -- Do White Lies Matter?

Something I expect a sycophant to say

and look at how the person who probably claims "I'm not racist" -- is the first to inject race into a topic that had nothing to do with race.

Again, the more you let these people type (talk) the more they expose themselves -- then get mad at you for noticing it
NAILED IT!!!!

1421942255.jpg

Obama lied like crazy. Just not near as much as trump.
List some of his lies.

In 3-2-1 ---> If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor

I never thought that PolitiFact should have made that their lie of the year, It was Obama's understanding at the time and it just didn't work out that way. Much different than the willful and repeated lying of Donald J Goebbels - Over and Over and OVER even after his claims are proven false Again and Again and AGAIN.

Blah-Blah-Blah ...

name a person in your personal life who can lie to you on the level Trump does and you be ok with it?

... Blah-Blah-Blah

There's your problem ... You invest way too much desire to trust in regards to your relationship with the nit-wits in Washington DC.

If it truly matters what any of them say ...
If it truly influences how you progress through your day ...
If you peg your life and success to how well the government provides for you ...

Well ... To be honest ... You're already screwed ... :thup:

So when you folks were going on and on about how Trump isn't a politician, he's an honest straight shooter -- yall were just bullshitting?

I saw a guy on another thread bring up a very valid point -- he listed the main excuse lines said by all the Trump defenders -- they include the following:

• He was exaggerating!
  • He was just joking!
  • I never believed it anyway
  • It's not a lie if he didn't intend to do it
  • It is not really a lie- because Trump said X but he really meant Y
  • It's not a lie because you didn't understand what he meant
  • Obama did it first!
  • Clinton did it too!
  • I like when trump pisses off the libs, so I don't care if he lies
  • Trump won, deal with it libs !!!

If Trump is such a "tell it like it is", plain speaking, no spin-just facts type of guy -- Why do you folks feel like you always have to explain to us what he "really" meant instead of letting us just take him at his "plain speaking" words??

And as much as some may hate Obama, when asked about his various lies -- the main one I see conservatives bring up is the "if you like your doctor" lie -- and when I seen those defending what Obama said, I never heard them use any of the above rationales. I also never seen Obama totally make up stories such as claiming McCain's dad assassinated JFK, Romney isn't a real US citizen, Columbine was a false flag, etc.

So why are lies and totally made-up conspiracies something that so many Trump lovers are willing to believe or at the least, be ok with as long as it makes "libs" mad -- how is that a policy?
I only care what politicians do, not what they say

Blah-Blah-Blah ...

name a person in your personal life who can lie to you on the level Trump does and you be ok with it?

... Blah-Blah-Blah

There's your problem ... You invest way too much desire to trust in regards to your relationship with the nit-wits in Washington DC.

If it truly matters what any of them say ...
If it truly influences how you progress through your day ...
If you peg your life and success to how well the government provides for you ...

Well ... To be honest ... You're already screwed ... :thup:

So when you folks were going on and on about how Trump isn't a politician, he's an honest straight shooter -- yall were just bullshitting?
He's a blow hard

Trump says a lot of things to make snowflakes melt - it's glorious!
But you Trump pole smokers still crying over "if you like your doctor" 8 years later

and the difference between most liberals and conservatives is -- we want you to have affordable health insurance even if we don't agree with your politics

Conservatives on the other hand get joy out of thinking they are hurting someone they don't like with their policies

I saw a guy on another thread bring up a very valid point -- he listed the main excuse lines said by all the Trump defenders -- they include the following

Our President doesn't lie, sometimes he's sarcastic, he's very good at mocking the Far Left. Some of his statements are matters of public controversy where the far left disagrees- size his victory, size of crowds, etc., but those aren't lies just matters of disagreement as to the facts
No, they are lies, period.

If you don't believe their are lies -- name a person in your personal life who can lie to you on the level Trump does and you be ok with it?

This is how cults occur, you understand this?

IMG_6905.jpg

I saw a guy on another thread bring up a very valid point -- he listed the main excuse lines said by all the Trump defenders -- they include the following:

• He was exaggerating!
  • He was just joking!
  • I never believed it anyway
  • It's not a lie if he didn't intend to do it
  • It is not really a lie- because Trump said X but he really meant Y
  • It's not a lie because you didn't understand what he meant
  • Obama did it first!
  • Clinton did it too!
  • I like when trump pisses off the libs, so I don't care if he lies
  • Trump won, deal with it libs !!!
If Trump is such a "tell it like it is", plain speaking, no spin-just facts type of guy -- Why do you folks feel like you always have to explain to us what he "really" meant instead of letting us just take him at his "plain speaking" words??

And as much as some may hate Obama, when asked about his various lies -- the main one I see conservatives bring up is the "if you like your doctor" lie -- and when I seen those defending what Obama said, I never heard them use any of the above rationales. I also never seen Obama totally make up stories such as claiming McCain's dad assassinated JFK, Romney isn't a real US citizen, Columbine was a false flag, etc.

So why are lies and totally made-up conspiracies something that so many Trump lovers are willing to believe or at the least, be ok with as long as it makes "libs" mad -- how is that a policy?
I only care what politicians do, not what they say
That is bullshit too -- because none of you care that Trumpcare was a failure and no one has pressed them to do anything about it since

Instead you folks are more than ok with barring people with pre-existing conditions from getting affordable coverage because, Obama

Obama lied like crazy. Just not near as much as trump.
List some of his lies.

In 3-2-1 ---> If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor

I never thought that PolitiFact should have made that their lie of the year, It was Obama's understanding at the time and it just didn't work out that way. Much different than the willful and repeated lying of Donald J Goebbels - Over and Over and OVER even after his claims are proven false Again and Again and AGAIN.
How could he have not known his tight restrictions were going to force people to lose their coverage?!
:lol: what a load of bullshit.
He also said it wasnt a tax. Fuck those hacks in the supreme court that decided to abuse their powers and turn it into a tax, right? :rolleyes:

I saw a guy on another thread bring up a very valid point -- he listed the main excuse lines said by all the Trump defenders -- they include the following

Our President doesn't lie, sometimes he's sarcastic, he's very good at mocking the Far Left. Some of his statements are matters of public controversy where the far left disagrees- size his victory, size of crowds, etc., but those aren't lies just matters of disagreement as to the facts

If you don't believe their are lies -- name a person in your personal life who can lie to you on the level Trump does and you be ok with it?

IMG_6905.jpg
Weird how obama only missed out on 2 or 3 of those..
Fucking technicalities :eek:

But you Trump pole smokers still crying over "if you like your doctor" 8 years later

and the difference between most liberals and conservatives is -- we want you to have affordable health insurance even if we don't agree with your politics

Conservatives on the other hand get joy out of thinking they are hurting someone they don't like with their policies

Knee Grow, please! We know you Progressives are the most heartless, cruelest fucks on planet Earth. The only thing you care about is growing government and crushing the individual. You wouldn't give anyone a fucking thing if you had to reach into your own pocket for it.

You have to be the dumbest fuck since Joe Biden to believe that if you want something cheap, call in the government!

Obama flat our fucking lied to pass ObamaCare: it's a mandate! No, it's a tax! And then, there's this, "Lack of transparency is a huge advantage. And basically, you know, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever. But basically that was really, really critical to getting the thing to pass." -- Obamacare Architect, Herr Gruber.

IMG_6905.jpg

Nah - when it comes to egos and lies, Obama was a comparative amateur

FB_IMG_1502309769866.jpg

IMG_6905.jpg

FB_IMG_1502309769866.jpg
Obama followers were just as die hard.
LOL yeah right.

IMG_6905.jpg

FB_IMG_1502309769866.jpg
LOL yeah right.
Listen to any Obama speech ever in his life and tell me if he ever said over and over again things like
"Only I can fix it"
"I'm like a really smart person"
"I know words, I have the best words"

-- I guarantee if he said any of that bullshit, he would be mocked mercilessly by the right -- so since you knew he wasn't an idiot, you attacked him for being intelligent by calling him "elite" "uppity" "arrogant"

Knee Grow, please! We know you Progressives are the most heartless, cruelest fucks on planet Earth. The only thing you care about is growing government and crushing the individual. You wouldn't give anyone a fucking thing if you had to reach into your own pocket for it.

You have to be the dumbest fuck since Joe Biden to believe that if you want something cheap, call in the government!

Obama flat our fucking lied to pass ObamaCare: it's a mandate! No, it's a tax! And then, there's this, "Lack of transparency is a huge advantage. And basically, you know, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever. But basically that was really, really critical to getting the thing to pass." -- Obamacare Architect, Herr Gruber.
Which takes me back to a question I asked you that you keep avoiding:

Is 54% of people with health coverage lower or higher than 96% of people with health coverage?

After you do the math, you tell me why would those heartless evil liberals want to give more senior citizens coverage instead of letting them die or go broke?

You won't answer it, so you keep on having that hyperbolic circle jerk of yours

IMG_6905.jpg

FB_IMG_1502309769866.jpg
LOL yeah right.
Listen to any Obama speech ever in his life and tell me if he ever said over and over again things like
"Only I can fix it"

-- I guarantee if he said any of that bullshit, he would be mocked mercilessly by the right -- so since you knew he wasn't an idiot, you attacked him for being intelligent by calling him "elite" "uppity" "arrogant"
Why do you lie though? What a loser thing to do.
Good day!

FB_IMG_1502309769866.jpg
LOL yeah right.
"Only I can fix it"

Good day!
I'll wait for you to tell me which one of those quotes is a lie?

I am the only one on this post that back up with I say what links/facts - I can't concerned about your feelings.

FB_IMG_1502309769866.jpg
LOL yeah right.
"Only I can fix it"

Good day!
I'll wait for you to tell me which one of those quotes is a lie?

I am the only one on this post that back up with I say what links/facts - I can't concerned about your feelings.
You say I said something when i didnt. You are a liar.
Then you double down. A lying loser.
Now im done.

Forum List

Back