Question about abortion and equal rights

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Sure, ignore the "elephant in the womb" and have an abortion. I get it to extent, the government can't force a woman to do what she wants with her body. Yadda yadda yadda, but let's talk equal rights.

Clearly the male and female are equally responsible. How did we come to the conclusion a woman can reject that responsibility while a man cannot?

If equal rights are equal rights, then the male should be allowed to reject his responsibility as well. Sure you can't force an abortion, but say during the 1st term, the male should be allowed to reject responsibility by signing onto the dotted line, just as a woman can. If the woman chooses to have an abortion as a result it's her business.

Last edited:
And they do.

What's more disturbing about dead beat dads is that RWNJs punish the mothers for their commitment to their kids. Single mothers are demonized but men are considered to be "sowing their wild oats".

The OP doesn't "get" anything at all because the bottom line is and always will be -- Its none of your business.

Sure, ignore the "elephant in the womb" and have an abortion. I get it to extent, the government can't force a woman to do what she wants with her body. Yadda yadda yadda, but let's talk equal rights.

Clearly the male and female are equally responsible. How did we come to the conclusion a woman can reject that responsibility while a man cannot?

If equal rights are equal rights, then the male should be allowed to reject his responsibility as well. Sure you can't force an abortion, but say during the 1st term, the male should be allowed to reject responsibility by signing onto the dotted line, just as a woman can.

It is apparent that you are unmarried. In this country, the male of the species has no rights whatsoever. Married men relinquish all their rights when they are married. Hell, they no longer even have an opinion. I have long preached that the marriage ceremony should be changed. I believe when a man slips the ring onto his bride's finger, he should place his wallet in her right hand at the same time.

And they do.

What's more disturbing about dead beat dads is that RWNJs punish the mothers for their commitment to their kids. Single mothers are demonized but men are considered to be "sowing their wild oats".

The OP doesn't "get" anything at all because the bottom line is and always will be -- Its none of your business.

Say Luddley, perhaps you should remain in context as opposed using words you've been trained for?

And they do.

Say Luddley, perhaps you should remain in context as opposed using words you've been trained for?

Some of your RWNJ traitor friends believe that if a woman can abort a fetus, men should be able to 'legally' rape.

And they do.

Some of your RWNJ traitor friends believe that if a woman can abort a fetus, men should be able to 'legally' rape.

My message clearly reads to remain in context, and now look what you've done. LOL at "fetus".

Speak of out of context, when does a fetus become human? I figure it must be when the umbilical cord is cut.

If they are not married, the father doesn't have rights to the child until a court date and/or DNA test.
If they are considering abortion, they probably aint married..

And they do.

My message clearly reads to remain in context, and now look what you've done. LOL at "fetus".

Speak of out of context, when does a fetus become human? I figure it must be when the umbilical cord is cut.

The OP says nothing about " remain in context", whatever that's supposed to mean.

Beyond that, you're welcome to exercise your right to control your own body. As for other people's bodies, MYOB.

Why would you put this in the Politics section?

Where in the OP does it imply
And they do.

The OP says nothing about " remain in context", whatever that's supposed to mean.

Beyond that, you're welcome to exercise your right to control your own body. As for other people's bodies, MYOB.

Why would you put this in the Politics section?

Where in the OP or posts does it imply or state a man should control a woman's body?

Forum List

Back