Question about Noah.

So was it a global flood or not? And how do we know that Noah was 600 years old?
it was wide spread enough to kill all the human beings not on the ark........did it touch the top of Mt Everest?......no.......
So where did the chinks, spooks, pigmies, bush people... Come from if they weren't on the ark?
??....you know the answer to that.....as people spread across the earth, living in different environments, they adapted.....
Even for a simpleton such as yourself, that was pointless and absurd.

Your silly bible tales would not account for the repopulation of the planet in a mere few thousand years.
you're just a tiresome troll with no imagination.......incapable of debating without pretending everyone is a young earther......
You poor, angry YEC'ist. Because you're incapable of doing anything but spamming with your tired slogans, just leave now and avoid making a bigger fool of yourself.

Is it possible for you to read the thread discussion and offer a relevant comment?

It's just pitiable that you YEC'ists will insist your bible tales and fables are true and inerrant Yet we both know that there is not a shred of credible evidence to support such absurdities.
/shrugs...the only possible comment relevant to your posts is that you don't know what you're talking about and have to lie about others to have something to post......even then, its merely repetitive......
So was it a global flood or not? And how do we know that Noah was 600 years old?
it was wide spread enough to kill all the human beings not on the ark........did it touch the top of Mt Everest?......no.......
So where did the chinks, spooks, pigmies, bush people... Come from if they weren't on the ark?
??....you know the answer to that.....as people spread across the earth, living in different environments, they adapted.....
You actually don't have a clue.

Here's the answer and makes your bibles tales and fables even less credible

The Talk.Origins Archive Post of the Month May 2004

Hollie, I was thinking about how you faired today. Seems you were defeated, publicly humiliated, and utterly crushed by someone you do not even believe in. What is that like? Let me know so I can pass it along.
Aside from your anger and bitterness, are you delusional? It seems you religious extremists have real difficulty with a reality based worldview.
A worldview without God is delusional. He says hi, and sorry about the cat.

Hollie, I was thinking about how you faired today. Seems you were defeated, publicly humiliated, and utterly crushed by someone you do not even believe in. What is that like? Let me know so I can pass it along.
Aside from your anger and bitterness, are you delusional? It seems you religious extremists have real difficulty with a reality based worldview.
A worldview without God is delusional. He says hi, and sorry about the cat.
You need to sober up.

Is it possible for you to read the thread discussion and offer a relevant comment?

It's just pitiable that you YEC'ists will insist your bible tales and fables are true and inerrant Yet we both know that there is not a shred of credible evidence to support such absurdities.
/shrugs...the only possible comment relevant to your posts is that you don't know what you're talking about and have to lie about others to have something to post......even then, its merely repetitive......
Now THAT'S called evolution. Which is a huge no-no in the bible, so that can't be an explanation. Randy said he was going to prove to me that the story was correct and that god exists... but then he vanished.

Your silly bible tales would not account for the repopulation of the planet in a mere few thousand years.
you're just a tiresome troll with no imagination.......incapable of debating without pretending everyone is a young earther......
You poor, angry YEC'ist. Because you're incapable of doing anything but spamming with your tired slogans, just leave now and avoid making a bigger fool of yourself.
you're just a tiresome troll with no imagination.......

You actually don't have a clue.

Here's the answer and makes your bibles tales and fables even less credible

The Talk.Origins Archive Post of the Month May 2004

Now THAT'S called evolution.
we had this conversation once already.....I asked you if you figured that out all by yourself.......you didn't answer........of course it's called evolution, because it IS evolution.......not like the silly crap some idiots call evolution, like the myth that multi celled organisms evolved from single celled organisms......now that we've covered that, perhaps you can stop posting dumb questions like where did white people come from and contribute something valuable to the discussion....

we had this conversation once already.....I asked you if you figured that out all by yourself.......you didn't answer........of course it's called evolution, because it IS evolution.......not like the silly crap some idiots call evolution, like the myth that multi celled organisms evolved from single celled organisms......now that we've covered that, perhaps you can stop posting dumb questions like where did white people come from and contribute something valuable to the discussion....
Taz disappeared after I asked him a question also. Taz starts asking really dumb questions and then hopes someone will come along and bail him out.

Taz disappeared after I asked him a question also. Taz starts asking really dumb questions and then hopes someone will come along and bail him out.
I answered all your questions, go back and read them. You were supposed to prove god to me and also explain how blacks... got here if they weren't on the boat.
PMP, you can't have it both ways on evolution, the bible doesn't agree with you anyways, neither do most Christian scholars. Anyways, if the flood happened like, 6000 years ago (?) or so, that's not enough time for evolution to make pigmies, Chinks, Eskimos... Even YOU know that.

I answered all your questions, go back and read them. You were supposed to prove god to me and also explain how blacks... got here if they weren't on the boat.
PMP, you can't have it both ways on evolution, the bible doesn't agree with you anyways, neither do most Christian scholars. Anyways, if the flood happened like, 6000 years ago (?) or so, that's not enough time for evolution to make pigmies, Chinks, Eskimos... Even YOU know that.
One, that was another poster. Both you and your hope for a rescuer, Hollie, have me mixed up with someone else. Two, the racial slurs are really disgusting. You are probably a minority yourself and are just waiting for someone to call you on it so you can say, "Wait. See what you know?" but it is a racial slur and disgusting no matter who you are.

Unlike what you post: cut and paste spam.

Sorry, but your YEC'ist, literal view of Ark tales doesn't account for the diversity of humans on the planet.

Of course, someone with a credible argument could offer some peer reviewed data that identifies how incestuous relations between members of Noah's immediate family could account for humanity, both in numbers and in ethnicity. But as we know, fundamentalist zealots such as yourself can't begin to support their Ark tales.

Last edited:

Cut and paste spam. Typical.
Hollie,
you're just a tiresome troll with no imagination......

Taz, you don't listen. What race was Ham's wife?
So, let me guess. You're just another angry fundamentalist who can't support their argument.

It is you who doesn't listen. Ark tales are not a true rendering of historical events.

Did you know that some of the Egyptian pyramids were constructed in the general timeline of the Ark tale. How many Egyptians can dance on the tip of a pyramid?

Sorry, but your YEC'ist, literal view of Ark tales doesn't account for the diversity of humans on the planet.

Of course, someone with a credible argument could offer some peer reviewed data that identifies how incestuous relations between members of Noah's immediate family could account for humanity, both in numbers and in ethnicity. But as we know, fundamentalist zealots such as yourself can't begin to support their Ark tales.

Last night on tracing your roots this black woman wanted to know what part of Africa she came from so they did a dna test and determined the country where her ancestors came from. Pretty amazing stuff.

If they can do that, I would think they could prove that we didn't all come from Noah and his incestuous family. Or that the story is not true based on dna. Have they been able to do this yet?

Just as I thought. Not true.

We do not see the five thousand years that our DNA would reveal if all humans descended from the sole survivors of God’s flood.

An Introduction to Biblical Nonsense

Cut and paste spam. Typical.
Hollie,
you're just a tiresome troll with no imagination......

Taz, you don't listen. What race was Ham's wife?
So, let me guess. You're just another angry fundamentalist who can't support their argument.

It is you who doesn't listen. Ark tales are not a true rendering of historical events.

Did you know that some of the Egyptian pyramids were constructed in the general timeline of the Ark tale. How many Egyptians can dance on the tip of a pyramid?

Not a true rendering? Hmmm, let me check and see what truth the Qur'an has to say about the subject... ;)

Last night on tracing your roots this black woman wanted to know what part of Africa she came from so they did a dna test and determined the country where her ancestors came from. Pretty amazing stuff.

If they can do that, I would think they could prove that we didn't all come from Noah and his incestuous family. Or that the story is not true based on dna. Have they been able to do this yet?

We do not see the five thousand years that our DNA would reveal if all humans descended from the sole survivors of God’s flood.

Are you daring to suggest God lied!

Are you daring to suggest God lied!

No silly. I'm suggesting that there is no god and that MAN made that Noah story up. Why not? What about all the other god(s) men made up before the Jesus god? Those were completely made up so what makes you think yours is any different?

Why there is no god

fuck 6000 years.....that's Hollie's fantasy, not mine.....I don't have it "both ways" on evolution....I have it the only way it is.......you're the one who wants to pretend there's a second avenue to evolution that tells us humans and stinging nettle have a common ancestor.......

Forum List

Back