Question about Shanksville crash

That is not what I said but feel free to remain saturated in your dishonesty. What I pointed out was your false claim that the "fbi AND ntsb" did an investigation. It was the FBI's investigation. It's revealing how you ignored everything in the post by trying to deflect with a strawman. Grow the fuk up bitch.

either the FBI and the NTSB did an investigation or they didnt. my contention is they did. the FBI and the NTSB were both there investigating. the FBI was the lead investigating agency. the NTSB assisted them. do you wish to dispute that?

if not then shut the fuck up!! you are wasting bandwidth for something much more useful than silly rants..... like spam. :lol:

It was an fbi investigation and you are so fuxxing sad for trying to use this to deflect from everything else.

That is not what I said but feel free to remain saturated in your dishonesty. What I pointed out was your false claim that the "fbi AND ntsb" did an investigation. It was the FBI's investigation. It's revealing how you ignored everything in the post by trying to deflect with a strawman. Grow the fuk up bitch.

either the FBI and the NTSB did an investigation or they didnt. my contention is they did. the FBI and the NTSB were both there investigating. the FBI was the lead investigating agency. the NTSB assisted them. do you wish to dispute that?

if not then shut the fuck up!! you are wasting bandwidth for something much more useful than silly rants..... like spam. :lol:

It was an fbi investigation and you are so fuxxing sad for trying to use this to deflect from everything else.

Yes you are off ignore.
Yes it was an FBI investigation as they were in charge because a crime had been committed. However they called in the NTSB to assist in their area of expertise. It is not difficult to understand. A detective is in charge of a homicide investigation and calls in a coroner to assist in his area of expertise. See how simple that is?

holy fuck you are a complete moron....

YOU are the one that is going one for pages and pages trying to say using the FBI statement was a fallacy of an appeal to authority.

then you come back and say it was an FBI investigation!!! :lol:

so who is more qualified to make a statement about how much of the airplane was recovered THAN THE PEOPLE ACTUALLY DOING THE INVESTIGATION!!! :lol: :lol:

this actually tops your cell phone claims!! what a fucking moron!!! :lol:

YOU are the one that is going one for pages and pages trying to say using the FBI statement was a fallacy of an appeal to authority.

so who is more qualified to make a statement about how much of the airplane was recovered THAN THE PEOPLE ACTUALLY DOING THE INVESTIGATION!!! :lol: :lol:

you mean how speed can cause you to lose a signal?

you mean how speed can cause you to lose a signal?

Dive---you had to use the "way back" machine for that one but it is a classic!!!!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You stoopid ****. You continue to ignore the facts there are two variations on the fallacy and the fact the fbi is not the expert agency on crash investigations. I've never seen such an insecure group of people as you bitches. No wonder you never learn.

Yes you are off ignore.
Yes it was an FBI investigation as they were in charge because a crime had been committed. However they called in the NTSB to assist in their area of expertise. It is not difficult to understand. A detective is in charge of a homicide investigation and calls in a coroner to assist in his area of expertise. See how simple that is?

You are just as clueless and here is the proof. When Stack left a suicide note online and purposefully crashed his plane into a federally owned building he committed the exact terrorism done on 9E. Do you know what happened? The NTSB did a full investigation while the FBI did their investigation.
Http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/texas/100406-ntsb-report-austin-suicide-plane-crash

They did their own separate investigations with respect to their areas of expertise. Even your coroner analogy shows why this was wrong for 9E. Does the detective do the autopsy with assistance from the coroner or does the coroner do the autopsy and file their own full report? Before and after 9E the ntsb always did their own investigation with their own full report whether it was an accident or intentional crime. Let's see if you have the courage to address the Stack terrorism comparison cause so far your octa buddies have run like little bitches.

Washington, DC - August 11, 2006 - The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) this week released full transcripts of the air traffic control recordings from the four flights hijacked on September 11, 2001, and meticulous Flight Path Studies for three of the flights, in response to a Freedom of Information request by the National Security Archive. The studies provide the most detailed technical information available to date related to the hijackings, and the transcripts of the aircraft-to-ground communications are the first complete government disclosure of each flight's air traffic control recordings.

Government Releases Detailed Information on 9/11 Crashes

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB196/doc04.pdf

In late 2001 and early 2002, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) filed reports detailing information of the four commandeered flights, based on a combination of air traffic control recordings and, in the case of United Flight 93, the plane's flight data recorder. However, these reports remained hidden from public view for years. Even today, the entries in the NTSB database for the 9/11/2001 crashes state:
The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and this material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket

The veil was lifted from the reports on August 11, 2006 when they were published by the National Security Archive on the George Washington University website, gwu.edu. The release consists of eight PDF documents listed on the National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book No. 196.

9-11 Research: NTSB Reports

The Safety Board did not determine the probable cause and does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket. The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI.
NTSB: 'We do not plan to issue reports on 9/11 flights' - Democratic Underground

S0 it appears that as has been stated the NTSB in the case of flight 93 did their investigation and turned over their findings to the FBI. Stack is a different case and not one I have studied. Nor do I see where what was done there is relevant to 2001.

Fact 1 : The FBI was in charge of the investigations on 911. (why is immaterial)

Fact 2 : The FBI called in various agencies to assist in their areas of expertise, NTSB is one of those. FDNY would be another, New york port authority would be yet another, And the list goes on.

Fact 3 : These agencies submitted their individual reports to the FBI.

Fact 4 : It's not rocket science.

You stoopid ****. You continue to ignore the facts there are two variations on the fallacy and the fact the fbi is not the expert agency on crash investigations. I've never seen such an insecure group of people as you bitches. No wonder you never learn.

please tell us all who is more of an expert to release information about how much of the plane was recovered than the FBI who was assisted by the NTSB. you continue to ignore the question.

now call me names some more, continue to not answer the question and prove what a jackass you are. :lol:

please tell us all who is more of an expert to release information about how much of the plane was recovered than the FBI who was assisted by the NTSB. you continue to ignore the question.

now call me names some more, continue to not answer the question and prove what a jackass you are. :lol:

I've answered that 20 times you lying bitch. The fbi is not the expert agency on crash investigations. The ntsb is the expert government agency on crash investigations.

Washington, DC - August 11, 2006 - The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) this week released full transcripts of the air traffic control recordings from the four flights hijacked on September 11, 2001, and meticulous Flight Path Studies for three of the flights, in response to a Freedom of Information request by the National Security Archive. The studies provide the most detailed technical information available to date related to the hijackings, and the transcripts of the aircraft-to-ground communications are the first complete government disclosure of each flight's air traffic control recordings.

In late 2001 and early 2002, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) filed reports detailing information of the four commandeered flights, based on a combination of air traffic control recordings and, in the case of United Flight 93, the plane's flight data recorder. However, these reports remained hidden from public view for years. Even today, the entries in the NTSB database for the 9/11/2001 crashes state:
The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and this material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket

The veil was lifted from the reports on August 11, 2006 when they were published by the National Security Archive on the George Washington University website, gwu.edu. The release consists of eight PDF documents listed on the National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book No. 196.

The Safety Board did not determine the probable cause and does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket. The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI.
NTSB: 'We do not plan to issue reports on 9/11 flights' - Democratic Underground

S0 it appears that as has been stated the NTSB in the case of flight 93 did their investigation and turned over their findings to the FBI. Stack is a different case and not one I have studied. Nor do I see where what was done there is relevant to 2001.

Fact 1 : The FBI was in charge of the investigations on 911. (why is immaterial)

Fact 2 : The FBI called in various agencies to assist in their areas of expertise, NTSB is one of those. FDNY would be another, New york port authority would be yet another, And the list goes on.

I knew you would run like the little dishonest **** principles you live by. How does Stack compare to 9E? You fuxxing jackass.

9E: planes flown into federal buildings for terrorism.

Stack: flew his plane into a federally owned building for terrorism.

It doesn't matter how much the ntsb assisted the fbi. It did not do its own full investigation like it usually does. Look at twa flight 800....it was suspected terrorism and the fbi and ntsb did their own separate investigations just like with Stack. Ignore that too you whiny punk.

Your own detective/coroner analogy backfired. Does the detective grab a knife and do the autopsy with the assistance of the coroner? No! Why not? They each have their own area of expertise just like the fbi and ntsb. I look forward to laughing at your sad attempt to ignore all of this. Bitch.

I knew you would run like the little dishonest **** principles you live by. How does Stack compare to 9E? You fuxxing jackass.

9E: planes flown into federal buildings for terrorism.

Stack: flew his plane into a federally owned building for terrorism.

It doesn't matter how much the ntsb assisted the fbi. It did not do its own full investigation like it usually does. Look at twa flight 800....it was suspected terrorism and the fbi and ntsb did their own separate investigations just like with Stack. Ignore that too you whiny punk.

Your own detective/coroner analogy backfired. Does the detective grab a knife and do the autopsy with the assistance of the coroner? No! Why not? They each have their own area of expertise just like the fbi and ntsb. I look forward to laughing at your sad attempt to ignore all of this. Bitch.
GAWD DAMN you are too fucking stupid

Do you debunkers think you can provide some evidence that supports your belief that most of Flight 93 had gone into the ground and was dug out?

Do you debunkers think you can provide some evidence that supports your belief that most of Flight 93 had gone into the ground and was dug out?
its been posted already, go back and read
this time get your head out of Alex Jones ASS and read it

and btw, i never claimed to be a "debunker" just that YOUR bullshit has already been debunked

saiweril, another member of your crew, a person of sublime ignorance, has already asked your question. Try to keep up.

I personally did not investigate the crime scene. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you didn't either.

So how much of the plane got or did not get recovered? Well shit. You don't know. I don't know. We weren't there. Normally, what this means is that we have to rely on folks who WERE there. So -- hmmmm -- who WAS there? Why, I know! The FBI was there!

Now, if you're suggesting (with no fucking actual basis in the known universe) that you are not willing to accept the reports of the FBI, then nothing will ever convince you. Your mind is inutterably closed -- and that's that.

But if you acknowledge that there's no GOOD reason to simple-mindedly reject, out of hand, the report of the FBI, then you have your answer!

Here you go: Reports from an authoritative investigatory body, the premiere investigatory body in the world, in fact -- advise us that the plane parts were recovered and constituted about 95% of the total mass of the plane.

Share with us, then, your valid, rational, fair, open-minded basis to lead us to doubt that "account" from the FBI.

No they can't. Get ready for a barrage of "it's been posted!" but no actual evidence.

saiweril, another member of your crew, a person of sublime ignorance, has already asked your question. Try to keep up.

I personally did not investigate the crime scene. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you didn't either.

So how much of the plane got or did not get recovered? Well shit. You don't know. I don't know. We weren't there. Normally, what this means is that we have to rely on folks who WERE there. So -- hmmmm -- who WAS there? Why, I know! The FBI was there!

Now, if you're suggesting (with no fucking actual basis in the known universe) that you are not willing to accept the reports of the FBI, then nothing will ever convince you. Your mind is inutterably closed -- and that's that.

But if you acknowledge that there's no GOOD reason to simple-mindedly reject, out of hand, the report of the FBI, then you have your answer!

Here you go: Reports from an authoritative investigatory body, the premiere investigatory body in the world, in fact -- advise us that the plane parts were recovered and constituted about 95% of the total mass of the plane.

Share with us, then, your valid, rational, fair, open-minded basis to lead us to doubt that "account" from the FBI.

The Saudi government loves people like you who swallow whatever dick is put in your mouth as long as you can see it was delivered by the government. Keep preaching your strawman Snitch Bitch. One day you may realize asking for evidence is not an accusation of lying. You only say that to try and distract from the fact you have no facts.

The Saudi government loves people like you who swallow whatever dick is put in your mouth as long as you can see it was delivered by the government. Keep preaching your strawman Snitch Bitch. One day you may realize asking for evidence is not an accusation of lying. You only say that to try and distract from the fact you have no facts.
if the FBI and NTSB are not authorities on the investigation they conducted, then WHO is?

Forum List

Back