Question about Shanksville crash

Do you debunkers think you can provide some evidence that supports your belief that most of Flight 93 had gone into the ground and was dug out?

saiweril, another member of your crew, a person of sublime ignorance, has already asked your question. Try to keep up.

I personally did not investigate the crime scene. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you didn't either.

So how much of the plane got or did not get recovered? Well shit. You don't know. I don't know. We weren't there. Normally, what this means is that we have to rely on folks who WERE there. So -- hmmmm -- who WAS there? Why, I know! The FBI was there!

Now, if you're suggesting (with no fucking actual basis in the known universe) that you are not willing to accept the reports of the FBI, then nothing will ever convince you. Your mind is inutterably closed -- and that's that.

But if you acknowledge that there's no GOOD reason to simple-mindedly reject, out of hand, the report of the FBI, then you have your answer!

Here you go: Reports from an authoritative investigatory body, the premiere investigatory body in the world, in fact -- advise us that the plane parts were recovered and constituted about 95% of the total mass of the plane.

Share with us, then, your valid, rational, fair, open-minded basis to lead us to doubt that "account" from the FBI.

The Saudi government loves people like you who swallow whatever dick is put in your mouth * * * *

Projecting your homoerotica again, panty stain?

saiweril, another member of your crew, a person of sublime ignorance, has already asked your question. Try to keep up.

I personally did not investigate the crime scene. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you didn't either.

So how much of the plane got or did not get recovered? Well shit. You don't know. I don't know. We weren't there. Normally, what this means is that we have to rely on folks who WERE there. So -- hmmmm -- who WAS there? Why, I know! The FBI was there!

Now, if you're suggesting (with no fucking actual basis in the known universe) that you are not willing to accept the reports of the FBI, then nothing will ever convince you. Your mind is inutterably closed -- and that's that.

But if you acknowledge that there's no GOOD reason to simple-mindedly reject, out of hand, the report of the FBI, then you have your answer!

Here you go: Reports from an authoritative investigatory body, the premiere investigatory body in the world, in fact -- advise us that the plane parts were recovered and constituted about 95% of the total mass of the plane.

Share with us, then, your valid, rational, fair, open-minded basis to lead us to doubt that "account" from the FBI.

The Saudi government loves people like you who swallow whatever dick is put in your mouth as long as you can see it was delivered by the government. Keep preaching your strawman Snitch Bitch. One day you may realize asking for evidence is not an accusation of lying. You only say that to try and distract from the fact you have no facts.
if the FBI and NTSB are not authorities on the investigation they conducted, then WHO is?

You're awesome.

I've answered that 20 times you lying bitch. The fbi is not the expert agency on crash investigations. The ntsb is the expert government agency on crash investigations.

and the FBI is the expert agency on hijacking cases and were the lead agency investigating all four hijackings on 9/11. they were assisted by the NTSB (something you keep ignoring). so tell me again who is more qualified to answer the question of how much of the plane was recovered?

or are you going to claim flight 93 wasnt hijacked? :cuckoo:

The Saudi government loves people like you who swallow whatever dick is put in your mouth as long as you can see it was delivered by the government. Keep preaching your strawman Snitch Bitch. One day you may realize asking for evidence is not an accusation of lying. You only say that to try and distract from the fact you have no facts.
if the FBI and NTSB are not authorities on the investigation they conducted, then WHO is?

You're awesome.

Better watch out, Dive. That's at least the second time the needledick flyfucker has "come back" with that line.

Maybe he wants to engage in homoerotic activities with you, now.

You're awesome.
i know
and your a fucking dishonest piece of shit

I've answered that 20 times you lying bitch. The fbi is not the expert agency on crash investigations. The ntsb is the expert government agency on crash investigations.

and the FBI is the expert agency on hijacking cases and were the lead agency investigating all four hijackings on 9/11. they were assisted by the NTSB (something you keep ignoring). so tell me again who is more qualified to answer the question of how much of the plane was recovered?

but using the actual authority on the subject is somehow a fallacy in his bent mind

Rotfl! I've ignored the fact the ntsb assisted the fbi? Look on the last page you stoopid fuk.

The fbi is not the expert agency on crash investigations. That is what you keep ignoring as well as the comparison to Stack's terrorist attack and you will keep ignoring it because you are a fuxxing classic loser.

Rotfl! Thank you for proving my point.

You just proved mine, panty stain! You are a totally dishonest Troofer piece of shit.

:lol:

You cannot produce a single fuxxing fact proving 95% was recovered Snitch Bitch.

The word is "fucking" not "fuxxing" you retard.

No need to edit it, especially when you have no qualms about posting words like "****," you retarded dripping period leaking twat.

Anyway, shit-head, I already did provide some facts. That you, an established imbecile, don't see the contemporaneous accounting of the FBI as constituting "facts," doesn't change it whatsoever, you fucking lying Troofer period puddle.

And I note that YOU, being the dishonest pussy coward piece of shit that you always are, failed to provide ANY reason to doubt the account of the FBI.

Come on pussy: what evidence do you have that the FBI report that 95% of the plane had been recovered is in ANY way erroneous or misleading?

The word you're groping for at this very moment, you dishonest asswipe, is "none."

Rotfl! I've ignored the fact the ntsb assisted the fbi? Look on the last page you stoopid fuk.

The fbi is not the expert agency on crash investigations. That is what you keep ignoring as well as the comparison to Stack's terrorist attack and you will keep ignoring it because you are a fuxxing classic loser.
you really are too fucking stupid for words

You just proved mine, panty stain! You are a totally dishonest Troofer piece of shit.

:lol:

You cannot produce a single fuxxing fact proving 95% was recovered Snitch Bitch.

No need to edit it, especially when you have no qualms about posting words like "****," you retarded dripping period leaking twat.

Anyway, shit-head, I already did provide some facts. That you, an established imbecile, don't see the contemporaneous accounting of the FBI as constituting "facts," doesn't change it whatsoever, you fucking lying Troofer period puddle.

And I note that YOU, being the dishonest pussy coward piece of shit that you always are, failed to provide ANY reason to doubt the account of the FBI.

Come on pussy: what evidence do you have that the FBI report that 95% of the plane had been recovered is in ANY way erroneous or misleading?

The word you're groping for at this very moment, you dishonest asswipe, is "none."

Whassa matta Snitch Bitch? You pissed cause the first time you heard you girlfriend have a real orgasm was when you caught her being unfaithful?

Is it you realizing you truly are a loser?

Did you get fired?

So whass up Snitch Bitch? You still pissed you cannot produce one single fact 95% was recovered?

Whassa matta Snitch Bitch? You pissed cause the first time you heard you girlfriend have a real orgasm was when you caught her being unfaithful?

Did you get fired?

So whass up Snitch Bitch? You still pissed you cannot produce one single fact 95% was recovered?
ROFLMAO

yeah, quoting the lead investigative body is not a fact
LOL

Did you get fired?

ROFLMAO

LOL

How can you be so fuxxing stoopid? How can you not understand the difference between a claim and a fact? You are such a waste of time....

Did you get fired?

ROFLMAO

LOL

How can you be so fuxxing stoopid? How can you not understand the difference between a claim and a fact? You are such a waste of time....
more troofer projections
you are so fucking(the way it is spelled dipshit) stupid(also the correct spelling) for words

oh, come on and prove my phone has offline mode again
LOL

Last edited:

i dont give a fuck about Stack.

tell me again who is more qualified to release a statement about how much of the plane was recovered than the actual agency that was investigation the crash?:cuckoo:

i dont give a fuck about Stack.

tell me again who is more qualified to release a statement about how much of the plane was recovered than the actual agency that was investigation the crash?:cuckoo:

You don't give a fuck about the Stack comparison because it proves you wrong about the fbi and nstb doing their own investigations.

Saying the agency who was in charge of investigating the crash site is automatically qualified to be the best source is bullshit. The expert government authority for crash site investigations is the ntsb. Period. If the irs was in charge of the dna testing would they be a qualified authority?

Do you even understand what the term "authority" means regarding the fallacy?

Forum List

Back