Question about Shanksville crash

It's been posted several times so this your tap dance and after 500 posts you have yet to post one single fact proving 95% was recovered. You are so predictably pathetic you will respond by ignoring that and lying by saying the proof of what appeal to authority means hasn't been posted. Keep dancing bitch....

In truth and in reality (two concepts that cause you scumbag liars pain), it is you who has failed to demonstrate your contention.

Unlike you, you fucking idiot, we have consistently reported evidence. We have shown images of recovered material (wheels still partly buried in the ground, charred papers of known passengers, tail sections, etc.) and we have provided the accounts of eye-witnesses -- in particular the FBI -- who performed a great deal OF the recovery. We have also noted that the FBI is the premiere authority on evidence collection.* And so, when they report the recovery of 95%, you lying asshole Troofer scumbag, there is very good support for their accounting.

By contrast, you stanky period puddle, you have failed to offer ANY "evidence" whatsoever for your apparent contention that there is anything dubious about the report that 95% of the downed passenger jet has been recovered.

You, as always, remain a massive laughable fail.

* The fallacy of 'appeal to authority' is not what you claim it is, as has been clearly noted here several times, mostly for your benefit. You can't even admit that, because you are, fundamentally, nothing but a liar and a pussy.

You haven't provided a single fact proving 95% was recovered * * * *

As I just patiently proved, your claim (no matter how often you repeat your lie) is false. The evidence indeed has been presented -- consistently -- period puddle.

Eta: just noticed another strawman. I never said the fbi claim is dubious or false. I've simply asked for evidence to back up that claim. * * * *

Ah so now you're back to that gambit? How typically pathetic of you.

"I, the fabled bent tight, period puddle coward pussy, am not SAYING that 95% wasn't recovered. All I'm doing is 'asking questions'." :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

What a complete dissembling pussy you are.

As everyone can see quite clearly, your transparent pretense and dishonesty notwithstanding, pussy, you are not just asking questions. You are -- by virtue of repeatedly asking that "question" in the way you so often have -- making an assertion.

You are such a transparent gutless dishonest pussy.

Last edited:
In truth and in reality (two concepts that cause you scumbag liars pain), it is you who has failed to demonstrate your contention.

Unlike you, you fucking idiot, we have consistently reported evidence. We have shown images of recovered material (wheels still partly buried in the ground, charred papers of known passengers, tail sections, etc.) and we have provided the accounts of eye-witnesses -- in particular the FBI -- who performed a great deal OF the recovery. We have also noted that the FBI is the premiere authority on evidence collection.* And so, when they report the recovery of 95%, you lying asshole Troofer scumbag, there is very good support for their accounting.

By contrast, you stanky period puddle, you have failed to offer ANY "evidence" whatsoever for your apparent contention that there is anything dubious about the report that 95% of the downed passenger jet has been recovered.

* The fallacy of 'appeal to authority' is not what you claim it is, as has been clearly noted here several times, mostly for your benefit. You can't even admit that, because you are, fundamentally, nothing but a liar and a pussy.

You haven't provided a single fact proving 95% was recovered * * * *

As I just patiently proved, your claim (no matter how often you repeat your lie) is false. The evidence indeed has been presented -- consistently -- period puddle.

Eta: just noticed another strawman. I never said the fbi claim is dubious or false. I've simply asked for evidence to back up that claim. * * * *

Ah so now you're back to that gambit? How typically pathetic of you.

"I, the fabled bent tight, period puddle coward pussy, am not SAYING that 95% wasn't recovered. All I'm doing is 'asking questions'." :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

What a complete dissembling pussy you are.

As everyone can see quite clearly, your transparent pretense and dishonesty notwithstanding, pussy, you are not just asking questions. You are -- by virtue of repeatedly asking that "question" in the way you so often have -- making an assertion.

You are such a transparent gutless dishonest pussy.

My position has never changed Snitch Bitch. You know you cannot provide evidence to back up your claim so your only recourse is to lie about my position.

My position has never changed * * * * You know you cannot provide evidence to back up your claim so your only recourse is to lie about my position.

I couldn't care less if your position has changed, liar. Your position is retarded.

You PRETEND to "not be" making assertions via the transparent ploy of "only asking questions." :eusa_liar: You gutless dickless ball-less weasel period puddle.

And what I know is that we already have offered evidence that 95% of the terrorist-downed jetliner was recovered. YOU, because you are a biased, dishonest, uber-partisan hack, elect not to accept that evidence as evidence. Ho hum. It is a matter of no import what an asshole liar like you will or will not accept as evidence, period puddle.

proof please.

It's been posted several times so this your tap dance and after 500 posts you have yet to post one single fact proving 95% was recovered. You are so predictably pathetic you will respond by ignoring that and lying by saying the proof of what appeal to authority means hasn't been posted. Keep dancing bitch....

can you provide a photo of a tail section or wheel from flt 93

My position has never changed * * * * You know you cannot provide evidence to back up your claim so your only recourse is to lie about my position.

I couldn't care less if your position has changed, liar. Your position is retarded.

You PRETEND to "not be" making assertions via the transparent ploy of "only asking questions." :eusa_liar: You gutless dickless ball-less weasel period puddle.

And what I know is that we already have offered evidence that 95% of the terrorist-downed jetliner was recovered. YOU, because you are a biased, dishonest, uber-partisan hack, elect not to accept that evidence as evidence. Ho hum. It is a matter of no import what an asshole liar like you will or will not accept as evidence, period puddle.

All you have provided is an unsupported claim from an agency not qualified to do aircraft crash investigations on their own.

proof please.
dipshit, bentdick, keeps forgetting that the FBI was the LEAD investigative body in the crash, and they were assisted by the NTSB
they ARE the authority on the crash

You fuxxing nuclear powered moron. "Authority" does not have anything to do with a government sanctioned organization.
that's some MASSIVE projection you are doing
better watch out, you might hurt your back

All you have provided is an unsupported claim from an agency not qualified to do aircraft crash investigations on their own.
the NTSB is not qualified?
since they worked WITH the FBI in the FBI's investigation

Damn you are pathetic at trying to spin. Does your wheelchair need a battery charge bitch?

Damn you are pathetic at trying to spin. Does your wheelchair need a battery charge bitch?
careful, your gonna hurt your back with that MASSIVE projection you are doing
dumbfuck

Why? Because for the first time ever you have determined that you want to look at something with an open mind and honestly?

The images of the plane's sections are abundant, if you bother to look at all, id.

789ad1c93c85.jpg

The section I referred to as a wheel was (it appears) probably an engine part, instead. (I had it confused with wreckage found at the Pentagon. My bad.) The other part may or may not be the "tail" section. But any part of the plane's body suffices to prove the assertions I have made. Recovery of those parts tends to support the FBI contention that 95% of the plane was recovered.

There is, of course, also the portion of the fuselage:
window.jpg

And the cockpit voice recorder:
flight93-voice-recorder.jpg

So, all in all, id, I guess the question is: other than correcting my mistakes (i.e., saying "wheel" when I should have referred to engine and "tail," instead of wing and/or fuselage), did you have a point here?

Why? Because for the first time ever you have determined that you want to look at something with an open mind and honestly?

The images of the plane's sections are abundant, if you bother to look at all, id.

789ad1c93c85.jpg

The section I referred to as a wheel was (it appears) probably an engine part, instead. (I had it confused with wreckage found at the Pentagon. My bad.) The other part may or may not be the "tail" section. But any part of the plane's body suffices to prove the assertions I have made. Recovery of those parts tends to support the FBI contention that 95% of the plane was recovered.

window.jpg

So, all in all, id, I guess the question is: other than correcting my mistakes (i.e., saying "wheel" when I should have referred to engine and "tail," instead of wing and/or fuselage), did you have a point here?

ROTFL! Only a dumass OCTA could try to equate to a couple of pics as equaling evidence that 95% was recovered. You will go to the grave being pure bred Snitch Bitch.

789ad1c93c85.jpg

window.jpg

ROTFL! Only a dumass OCTA could try to equate to a couple of pics as equaling evidence that 95% was recovered. You will go to the grave being pure bred Snitch Bitch.
dumbass, that wasnt what he said at all
but given your track record, you wouldnt be able to understand what he said from the git go

789ad1c93c85.jpg

window.jpg

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Only a totally dishonest illogical scumbag Troofer (which is redundant, I know) would deny that evidence that parts of that plane WERE recovered AT the sight of the crash has a bearing on the claim that 95% of the plane was recovered.

When I show images of SOME of the recovered plane parts that have been photographed and disseminated, and when the expert eye-witnesses who conducted the investigation report that the total amount of the plane recovered came to roughly 95%, then we have good reason to accept that estimate but not a hint of a good reason not to accept that estimate.

Like fact and truth, logic escapes you entirely, you filthy lying scumbag "Troofer."

789ad1c93c85.jpg

window.jpg

Only a totally dishonest illogical scumbag Troofer (which is redundant, I know) would deny that evidence that parts of that plane WERE recovered AT the sight of the crash has a bearing on the claim that 95% of the plane was recovered.

When I show images of SOME of the recovered plane parts that have been photographed and disseminated, and when the expert eye-witnesses who conducted the investigation report that the total amount of the plane recovered came to roughly 95%, then we have good reason to accept that estimate but not a hint of a good reason not to accept that estimate.

Like fact and truth, logic escapes you entirely, you filthy lying scumbag "Troofer."

The FBI are not experts at air crash investigations you fuxxing Snitch Bitch. If they were they wouldn't have called the experts at the NSTB for help.

Glad to see you are now backpedalling like a pro Snitch Bitch. First you claim the FBI's announcement is "in effect" a fact that 95% was recovered. Now you are saying:

"Recovery of those parts tends to support the FBI contention that 95% of the plane was recovered."

So you switch from "in effect a fact" to merely a "contention."

Do you have any idea what percentage of parts you have provided evidence for? All you have posted are some pics and your dumass can't tell the difference between a fuxxing wheel and an engine! Lol....but you want to.....ohhhhh shit! Never mind. It's just too fuxxing funny!

789ad1c93c85.jpg

window.jpg

there are the same half dozen photos you debwunkers always post little Ollie also tried to claim there where hundreds but all he poted was pictures of people standing around a hole clearly he couldn't find these hundreds of photos either a 6ft piece of fuselage is not a tail section liar-ability and an unidentified rusty piece of something is nothing.. FAIL

Last edited:

The FBI are not experts at air crash investigations you fuxxing Snitch Bitch. If they were they wouldn't have called the experts at the NSTB for help.

Glad to see you are now backpedalling like a pro Snitch Bitch. First you claim the FBI's announcement is "in effect" a fact that 95% was recovered. Now you are saying:

"Recovery of those parts tends to support the FBI contention that 95% of the plane was recovered."

Do you have any idea what percentage of parts you have provided evidence for? All you have posted are some pics and your dumass can't tell the difference between a fuxxing wheel and an engine! Lol....but you want to.....ohhhhh shit! Never mind. It's just too fuxxing funny!

still waiting for who you think is a better authority than the FBI assisted by the NTSB. :lol:

you have anything to say the 95% claim was incorrect?

didnt think so, moron. :cuckoo:

789ad1c93c85.jpg

window.jpg

there are the same half dozen photos you debwunkers always post little Ollie also tried to claim there where hundreds but all he poted was pictures of people standing around a hole clearly he couldn't find these hundreds of photos either a 6ft piece of fuselage is not a tail section liar-ability and an unidentified rusty piece of something is nothing.. FAIL

They won't support support the claims and just call everyone stoopid troofers who call them on it.

still waiting for who you think is a better authority than the FBI assisted by the NTSB. :lol:

Holy fuk you are one useless cocksucking bitch. Do you think pretending that hasn't been answered 20 times will help deflect every time you try to bail out one of your **** buddies?

789ad1c93c85.jpg

window.jpg

They won't support support the claims and just call everyone stoopid troofers who call them on it.
the claim is supported by the FBI and the NTSB, dipshit
name anyone MORE qualified to do so

Holy fuk you are one useless cocksucking bitch. Do you think pretending that hasn't been answered 20 times will help deflect every time you try to bail out one of your **** buddies?
WOW, how ironic for YOU to call ANYONE useless

Forum List

Back