Question about Shanksville crash

I can produce a whole fucking official book of proof. Published by the government of the United States of America.

I am yet to see one shred of physical evidence showing that said book is incorrect.

Keep trying fools but burden of proof is on you.

I can produce a whole fucking official book of proof. Published by the government of the United States of America.

I am yet to see one shred of physical evidence showing that said book is incorrect.

You said there are dozens if not hundreds of pics of flt 93 wreckage. Where are they?

the NTSB is not qualified?
since they worked WITH the FBI in the FBI's investigation

Damn you are pathetic at trying to spin. Does your wheelchair need a battery charge bitch?

Hey Ollie, it's spin because the NTSB never claimed 95% was recovered.

The documents are cited extensively in the 9/11 Commission Report to establish key facts and basic timelines for each hijacked flight. The NTSB Web site references the documents but does not provide copies, claiming "the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket." The documents were released in their entirety to the National Security Archive and were received directly from the NTSB. Government Releases Detailed Information on 9/11 Crashes

Awe shit there goes that theory shot all to fuck...... Got anything else?

You said there are dozens if not hundreds of pics of flt 93 wreckage. Where are they?

All over the web. You may look for yourself. or is it that you don't really want truth?

you mean the the failed 9/11 commision report that didint even mention wtc 7
Im sure you could lil Ollie ..Im sure you could

It was not the job of the 911Commission to decide why building 7 fell.

You have read the report right? Probably not.

From the preface of the 911 Commissions Report:

Our mandate was sweeping.The law directed us to investigate “facts and
circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001,” including
those relating to intelligence agencies, law enforcement agencies, diplomacy,
immigration issues and border control, the flow of assets to terrorist
organizations, commercial aviation, the role of congressional oversight and
resource allocation, and other areas determined relevant by the Commission.

damn you are pathetic at trying to spin. Does your wheelchair need a battery charge bitch?

hey ollie, it's spin because the ntsb never claimed 95% was recovered.

the documents are cited extensively in the 9/11 commission report to establish key facts and basic timelines for each hijacked flight. The ntsb web site references the documents but does not provide copies, claiming "the terrorist attacks of september 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the federal bureau of investigation. The safety board provided requested technical assistance to the fbi, and any material generated by the ntsb is under the control of the fbi. the safety board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket." the documents were released in their entirety to the national security archive and were received directly from the ntsb. government releases detailed information on 9/11 crashes

awe shit there goes that theory shot all to fuck...... Got anything else?

wtf are talking about we are talking about physical evidence not cockpit recordings and flt data..of course that has been released or two former presidents of the air crash investigation board could not of made the statement that the flt data was virtually impossible and did not correlate with crash site evidences and wittiness testimony

Last edited:

circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001,” including

Sep-11-2009 23:46
The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies - Salem-News.Com

Wapedia - Wiki: Criticism of the 9/11 Commission

wtf are talking about we are talking about physical evidence not cockpit recordings and flt data..of course that has been released or two former presidents of the air crash investigation board could not of made the statement that the flt data was virtually impossible and did not correlate with crash site evidences and wittiness testimony

cockpit voice recordings and flt data are physical evidence, moron. :cuckoo:

NO a flt data recorder is physical evidence the data contained within is not..and regardless you disingenuous spinner...this is not the physical evidence under discussing we were discussing the claimed hundreds of photos of aircraft parts recovered

Damn you are pathetic at trying to spin. Does your wheelchair need a battery charge bitch?

The documents are cited extensively in the 9/11 Commission Report to establish key facts and basic timelines for each hijacked flight. The NTSB Web site references the documents but does not provide copies, claiming "the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket." The documents were released in their entirety to the National Security Archive and were received directly from the NTSB. Government Releases Detailed Information on 9/11 Crashes

What does that have to do with the fact the NTSB never stated 95% was recovered?

All over the web. You may look for yourself. or is it that you don't really want truth?

Rotfl! You made the claim and you want others to look for the evidence? No worries. Every time I see you ask someone to support a claim I will quote your words:

"All over the web. You may look for yourself. or is it that you don't really want truth?"

What does that have to do with the fact the NTSB never stated 95% was recovered?

too stupid to understand? let me type this slow for you:
any info from the NTSB gets sent to the FBI. the NTSB wouldnt be the one to decide what gets released.

find proof the NTSB never made the 95% claim to the FBI yet or should we all jsut assume you were talking out of your ass again?
:lol:

Sep-11-2009 23:46
The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies - Salem-News.Com

Wapedia - Wiki: Criticism of the 9/11 Commission

When will this case come to trial? Why is everything in the entire story only generalities? Not one specific fact from the 911CR was named as a lie. And from what I read in your link Farmer didn't name anything in his entire book, but stayed with the generalizations.

Sorry Can't buy generalizations as fact. not even from Farmer. Wrote a book and didn't push for any criminal charges when he had the power to do so......

let's see from your link.....

In 2006, The Washington Post reported..."Suspicion of wrongdoing ran so deep that the 10-member commission, in a secret meeting at the end of its tenure in summer 2004, debated referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation, according to several commission sources.

Farmer never tells us what.

We know that, immediately after 9/11, many more potential suspects and informants were flown directly to Saudi Arabia by Presidential order than were ever detained and questioned. We do?

Putting aside all other questions of recent evidence of CIA involvement with bin Laden prior to 9/11 Which involvement would that be? Which evidence would that be?

Have we yet found where the lies have begun and ended? There is no evidence of this, only evidence to the contrary.

too stupid to understand? let me type this slow for you:
any info from the NTSB gets sent to the FBI. the NTSB wouldnt be the one to decide what gets released.

find proof the NTSB never made the 95% claim to the FBI yet or should we all jsut assume you were talking out of your ass again?
:lol:

The obvious proof the NTSB did not say 95% was recovered is that the claim from the NTSB doesn't exist. You got any evidence supporting the claim from the fbi yet or are you still squirming like an amputated cockroach?

I was a Platoon Sergeant, one of my team leaders tells me that his team has completed their mission. I report to the Platoon leader that Alpha Team has completed their mission.
That is fact. The Sergeant worked for me, he reported to me, I reported based upon his report.

Now Where is your prove that 95% of the plane was not recovered? Maybe you should call United and ask them.......

Forum List

Back