Question about Shanksville crash

The documents are cited extensively in the 9/11 Commission Report to establish key facts and basic timelines for each hijacked flight. The NTSB Web site references the documents but does not provide copies, claiming "the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to issue a report or open a public docket." The documents were released in their entirety to the National Security Archive and were received directly from the NTSB. Government Releases Detailed Information on 9/11 Crashes

Awe shit there goes that theory shot all to fuck...... Got anything else?

What does that have to do with the fact the NTSB never stated 95% was recovered?

I was a Platoon Sergeant, one of my team leaders tells me that his team has completed their mission. I report to the Platoon leader that Alpha Team has completed their mission.
That is fact. The Sergeant worked for me, he reported to me, I reported based upon his report.

Now Where is your prove that 95% of the plane was not recovered? Maybe you should call United and ask them.......

I'd say you are one stoopid bitch but that would greatly overrate your intelligence. If you claim 95% was recovered the burden of proof is on you to provide the facts you useless ****.

What does that have to do with the fact the NTSB never stated 95% was recovered?

I was a Platoon Sergeant, one of my team leaders tells me that his team has completed their mission. I report to the Platoon leader that Alpha Team has completed their mission.
That is fact. The Sergeant worked for me, he reported to me, I reported based upon his report.

Now Where is your prove that 95% of the plane was not recovered? Maybe you should call United and ask them.......

I'd say you are one stoopid bitch but that would greatly overrate your intelligence. If you claim 95% was recovered the burden of proof is on you to provide the facts you useless ****.

I claim that the FBI reported that 95% was recovered. You may call them a liar all you want. I'm certain they could care less what you think. And I have posted news reports of the FBI's claim. Not my problem that you don't want to believe them. But I would seek professional help if I had your problems.

The obvious proof the NTSB did not say 95% was recovered is that the claim from the NTSB doesn't exist. You got any evidence supporting the claim from the fbi yet or are you still squirming like an amputated cockroach?

you claimed the NTSB never said 95% of the plane was recovered. how do you know what the NTSB said to the FBI? where is your proof they didnt say it? how do you know the claim doesnt exist? are you privy to all the communications from the NTSB to the FBI somehow? you are the one claiming they never said it. where is your proof?

did you find any evidence the 95% claim is not correct yet? :lol:

I claim that the FBI reported that 95% was recovered. You may call them a liar all you want. I'm certain they could care less what you think. And I have posted news reports of the FBI's claim. Not my problem that you don't want to believe them. But I would seek professional help if I had your problems.

So the only fact you can provide is a claim from an unqualified agency.

The obvious proof the NTSB did not say 95% was recovered is that the claim from the NTSB doesn't exist. You got any evidence supporting the claim from the fbi yet or are you still squirming like an amputated cockroach?

you claimed the NTSB never said 95% of the plane was recovered. how do you know what the NTSB said to the FBI? where is your proof they didnt say it? how do you know the claim doesnt exist? are you privy to all the communications from the NTSB to the FBI somehow? you are the one claiming they never said it. where is your proof?

The proof the NTSB never made the statement is it doesn't exist. Being the diligent, thorough, and fact driven sleuths you OCTAs prove to be, if the NTSB had made the claim you would be the first to know then share that info with the rest of us.

You're a joke and a hypocrite of the first order. Do you really think you are fooling anyone by trying to hide the fact you have no verifiable evidence 95% was recovered? Your ass sucking octa pals will pat you on the back because they love dishonesty as much as you. Grow up you fuxxing twat.

So the only fact you can provide is a claim from an unqualified agency.
prove they are unqualified and provide who WOULD be

The proof the NTSB never made the statement is it doesn't exist. Being the diligent, thorough, and fact driven sleuths you OCTAs prove to be, if the NTSB had made the claim you would be the first to know then share that info with the rest of us.

You're a joke and a hypocrite of the first order. Do you really think you are fooling anyone by trying to hide the fact you have no verifiable evidence 95% was recovered? Your ass sucking octa pals will pat you on the back because they love dishonesty as much as you. Grow up you fuxxing twat.
how do you KNOW it doesnt exist?
do you have access to internal FBI info?

If it exists then link it bitch....

The bottom line is you tried to spin and it failed as usual. The fbi, who is not qualified to do air crash investigations, claimed they recovered 95% in less than 13 days and concluded no explosives were used. Anyone with common sense knows that is bullshit.

Last edited:

The bottom line is you tried to spin and it failed as usual. The fbi, who is not qualified to do air crash investigations, claimed they recovered 95% in less than 13 days and concluded no explosives were used. Anyone with common sense knows that is bullshit.
yeah, sure, because if it exists it MUST be on the internet and if it isnt on the internet it didnt happen
what a fucking dipshit you are
grow a functioning brain

yeah, sure, because if it exists it MUST be on the internet and if it isnt on the internet it didnt happen
grow a functioning brain

So you have no evidence.....next time make sure you have it before making claims bitch.

grow a functioning brain

bent tight can't even comprehend what a complete asswipe he is making of himself in this one.

He's not smart enough to realize how retarded he is.

grow a functioning brain

bent tight can't even comprehend what a complete asswipe he is making of himself in this one.

He's not smart enough to realize how retarded he is.
that can be plainly seen

grow a functioning brain

So you have no evidence.....next time make sure you have it before making claims bitch.
dipshit, the FBI has said it exists, do you have proof that calls them liars?
until then, shut the fuck up

You said there are dozens if not hundreds of pics of flt 93 wreckage. Where are they?

All over the web. You may look for yourself. or is it that you don't really want truth?

Rotfl! You made the claim and you want others to look for the evidence? No worries. Every time I see you ask someone to support a claim I will quote your words:

"All over the web. You may look for yourself. or is it that you don't really want truth?"

After i had already posted over 2 dozen pics. Nice try dip shit.

All over the web. You may look for yourself. or is it that you don't really want truth?

Rotfl! You made the claim and you want others to look for the evidence? No worries. Every time I see you ask someone to support a claim I will quote your words:

"All over the web. You may look for yourself. or is it that you don't really want truth?"

it wouldnt matter if you gave them 2000 photos
they dont give a fucking rats ass about the facts

No Ollie you posted the same 6 pictures everyone does the a couple dozen of people standing in a Field

it wouldnt matter if you gave them 2000 photos
they dont give a fucking rats ass about the facts

It would but you cant you can only post the same half dozen

It would but you cant you can only post the same half dozen

let me guess. you have trouble counting when you need to switch hands when you're stoned.

flight93%20recovery.jpg

photogallery_flight93_14.jpg

photogallery_flight93_15.jpg

9301.jpg

9301.jpg

08.jpg

Flight93CrahSite3.jpg

Flight93CrahSite2.jpg

Flight93CraterReuters.jpg

stump.jpg

670_flight93_cockpit_voice_recorder2050081722-9339.jpg

Flight93Crash_1.jpg