Question about Shanksville crash

as far as i know the wreckage was released back to the airline. Dont think that qualifies as classified.

the wreckage is held at iron mountain

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aou6c2momg&feature=related]youtube - top secret government facility (holds flight 93 evidence)[/ame]

no jackass.....

It says "charred evidence" from flight 93 is there. It doesnt say all the airplane wreckage is there.

This is an example of what charred evidence looks like.:
472_saeed_alghamdi_passport2050081722-13059.jpg

this is also exactly why i dont watch the fucking youtube videos you twoofers post most of the time. I need to search through 6 minutes of video to find out what the fuck you are talking about and it turns out it isnt even there!!

If you are going to post videos tell us where in the video to look and tell us what it says so people dont need to search through the whole fucking thing.

can you provide any other statement as to the whereabouts of flt 93 evidence ?

pffft.. Stfu... Blowhard..like you ever would of had the clearance required..lmao

i worked in communications security (comsec), yes at one time i held a top secret clearance with several compartmentalized attachments. I don't normally mention these things because i do not believe my career is as interesting as some people think theirs is or was.

key word

Yes it is, any real clearance is followed with the Compartmentalized acronyms.

Mine was TS, COSMIC, ATOMAL, NATO, CRYPTO , and a few others I forget. Basically I would have had the clearance to authorize me to not only carry the Nuclear football but to place the contents into it.

i worked in communications security (comsec), yes at one time i held a top secret clearance with several compartmentalized attachments. I don't normally mention these things because i do not believe my career is as interesting as some people think theirs is or was.

key word

Mine was TS, COSMIC, ATOMAL, NATO, CRYPTO , and a few others I forget. Basically I would have had the clearance to authorize me to not only carry the Nuclear football but to place the contents into it.

Why do you love to embarrass yourself? You listed some acronyms that are not clearances:

"Acronyms such as ATOMAL, CNWDI, COMSEC, COSMIC, CRYPTO, NOFORN, ORCON, SAP, SCI, SIOP-ESI, SPECAT, SIOP-ESI, etc., are not clearances."
Security Clearance Jobs - ClearanceJobs.com
security_clearance_faq.pdf

Oops.....

come on, you should know by now that anything the FBI says will not be accepted by these fucking morons

LOL

it doesnt matter where it comes from. if it is anti-government they will accept it without question not matter how bad the source is. if it supports the government version it will be rejected no matter what the source.

Why do you love to embarrass yourself? You listed some acronyms that are not clearances:

"Acronyms such as ATOMAL, CNWDI, COMSEC, COSMIC, CRYPTO, NOFORN, ORCON, SAP, SCI, SIOP-ESI, SPECAT, SIOP-ESI, etc., are not clearances."

Oops.....

Why do you question a military acronym with a civilian site?

I will not try to prove myself to you or any other idiot. I know what I had and what I have done. Others here in this forum also know what I say is true. Why because there is at least one person on here who held the same clearance and acronyms....

Now you go ahead and attempt to make this an issue (again). no one gives a shit what you think.

Oops.....

Why do you question a military acronym with a civilian site?

I will not try to prove myself to you or any other idiot. I know what I had and what I have done. Others here in this forum also know what I say is true. Why because there is at least one person on here who held the same clearance and acronyms....

Now you go ahead and attempt to make this an issue (again). no one gives a shit what you think.

You try to dismiss it because the link is to a civilian site? Lol!

you try to dismiss it because the link is to a civilian site? Lol!

you try to dismiss evidence because it comes from the fbi? Lol!!! :lol:

Fucking hypocrite :eek:

that and the fact that no less than two former presidents of the air accident investigation board and multiple military air accident investigators are so troubled by the investigation they have gone on public record to say so

you try to dismiss it because the link is to a civilian site? Lol!

that and the fact that no less than two former presidents of the air accident investigation board and multiple military air accident investigators are so troubled by the investigation they have gone on public record to say so

so?

they knew most of the planes were hijacked even before they crashed. its not like finding the cause of the cash was rocket science.

so?

they knew most of the planes were hijacked even before they crashed. its not like finding the cause of the cash was rocket science.
and he fails to understand that being "troubled with the investigation" doesn't equal INSIDE JOB

so?

and he fails to understand that being "troubled with the investigation" doesn't equal INSIDE JOB

they question the authenticity of the flight data for one..that implies cover-up..fraud

After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information.it would have been impossible essentially for the results that we see physically from what the flight data recorder was recording. Like I say, that's an area that I think deserves explanation. ...

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas
President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board.

Lt. Cdr. Bernard J. Smith, U.S. Nay (ret) – Retired carrier Naval Aviator and former aircraft accident investigator.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"From my several years experience as an aircraft accident investigator for the U.S.Navy, I am appalled at the basic principles of investigation being ignored; ie, premature destruction of evidence, reliable eye witness accounts ignored, etc. To allow the official version to be the final word in this planned event, as is evident from the AE9/11 investigation, would be a major disservice to the victims and the nation."

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …
With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history."

Lt. Col. David Gapp, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired Pilot and Qualified Aircraft Accident Investigator. Served as President, Aircraft Accident Board. Military aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Cessna T-37 Dragonfly "Tweet", Northrup T-38 Talon. 3,000+ total hours flown. 31 years of U.S. Air Force service. One year as commercial pilot for Continental Airlines. Commercial aircraft flown: ATR-42.
Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information.it would have been impossible essentially for the results that we see physically from what the flight data recorder was recording. Like I say, that's an area that I think deserves explanation. ...

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas
President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board.

Lt. Cdr. Bernard J. Smith, U.S. Nay (ret) – Retired carrier Naval Aviator and former aircraft accident investigator.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"From my several years experience as an aircraft accident investigator for the U.S.Navy, I am appalled at the basic principles of investigation being ignored; ie, premature destruction of evidence, reliable eye witness accounts ignored, etc. To allow the official version to be the final word in this planned event, as is evident from the AE9/11 investigation, would be a major disservice to the victims and the nation."

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …
With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history."

Lt. Col. David Gapp, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired Pilot and Qualified Aircraft Accident Investigator. Served as President, Aircraft Accident Board. Military aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Cessna T-37 Dragonfly "Tweet", Northrup T-38 Talon. 3,000+ total hours flown. 31 years of U.S. Air Force service. One year as commercial pilot for Continental Airlines. Commercial aircraft flown: ATR-42.
Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

people asking for a new investigation isnt proof the facts found by previous investigations is not correct. people questioning things isnt proof of anything at all. :cuckoo:

have any evidence that the official version of events is incorrect yet?

have any evidence of an inside job yet?

it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

people asking for a new investigation isnt proof the facts found by previous investigations is not correct. people questioning things isnt proof of anything at all. :cuckoo:

have any evidence that the official version of events is incorrect yet?

have any evidence of an inside job yet?

I remember the good old days back when they didn't keep airplane crash wreckage from the public view...I remember when I was a kid, whenever a plane crashed, the local sheriff would actually set up elementary school field trips to the crash site so we could look at the carnage, contaminate evidence, pick up souveniers (sp?), etc...

eots=garbage.

Forum List

Back