Question about Shanksville crash

National Transportation Safety Board PDF Documents

Sept 23, 2006 - We have the pdf's for UA93 FDR via NTSB. I noticed the FDR shows UA93 at 40 degrees pitch down and -5 degrees Angle of Attack at impact (FDR shows -15 as level throughout flight, -20 at impact). If that was the case, it would seem UA93 would be making a long ditch along the flight path while impacting the ground and spreading wreckage at close to a 35 degree flight path. The pictures of UAL93 impact crater shows a vertical, straight down crater (~90 degrees vertical), not a 35 degree impact creating a long ditch. Remember, the ground here is reported to be very soft.
United 93 (Shanksville, PA) @ pilotsfor911truth.org

And most eye witnesses claim it was a near 90 degree dive.

What to believe.........????

I believe we should try to determine the reason for these and other discrepancies between flight data, wittiness testimony and forensic evidence in any proper investigation into the events of 9/11

Sept 23, 2006 - We have the pdf's for UA93 FDR via NTSB. I noticed the FDR shows UA93 at 40 degrees pitch down and -5 degrees Angle of Attack at impact (FDR shows -15 as level throughout flight, -20 at impact). If that was the case, it would seem UA93 would be making a long ditch along the flight path while impacting the ground and spreading wreckage at close to a 35 degree flight path. The pictures of UAL93 impact crater shows a vertical, straight down crater (~90 degrees vertical), not a 35 degree impact creating a long ditch. Remember, the ground here is reported to be very soft.

If it meant defending your position you'd cite a box of Fruit Loops over God.

Do you have any idea how absurd it is to jump on the eyewitness bandwagon over FDR data?

the total weight of a 757 is 255,00 lbs

thats a maximum take off weight. he said empty.
well, thats what Boeing said

Boeing: Commercial Airplanes - 757 Facts
just going by their facts page

Boeing: Commercial Airplanes - 757-300 Technical Characteristics

max take off weight is 272500 lbs

damn that internet and actual facts ;)
from an actual SOURCE too
LOL

Dude.....please stick to the ad homs. I told you before whenever you actually try to debate you reveal scary levels of stoopidity. I said empty weight. Not take off weight. Not max take off weight. Dumfuk.

Do you have any idea how absurd it is to jump on the eyewitness bandwagon over FDR data?

Would that be like ignoring the 15-6 in favor of looking at a video? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

LOL

Dude.....please stick to the ad homs. I told you before whenever you actually try to debate you reveal scary levels of stoopidity. I said empty weight. Not take off weight. Not max take off weight. Dumfuk.

There are actually three important weights in aviation. Weight at take off can exceed allowed landing weight thus the need to dump fuel when a plane needs to land immediatly after take off in some situations. It would be just as easy to have a show of hands for tea baggers and just toss the braindead weight off the plne.:lol::lol::lol:

and where is your proof??

still waiting...

Last edited:
Oh boy. The fbi's announcement is a claim. Period. Yes it is a fact they made the claim but announcing the claim does nothing to support the claim. Either you jackasses are truly on the darkest side of stoopid or you're unbelievably dishonest.

Ok, I will accept baby steps.
The "claim" made bythe FBi was made by an offical agency with the full backing and authority of the government of the USA. Their "claim" was made after they conducted their investigation of the site of the crash outside Shanksville, according to the news report.

You obviously disagree with their findings.

Do you plan on sharing why you feel that way with us?

The only dishonesty here is that you seem to expect everyone else to disagree with the FBI, just because they are the FBI.
The fact is, I believe the FBI BECAUSE they are the FBI.

It's not about agreeing or disagreeing. Why are so many fearful and hostile to such a simple request? Or do you think any government agency has the right to make a claim but not provide evidence for said claim?

What hostility? Your the only one that has been hostile. I should dig out that classic quote from you where you challenge someone to point out where you called them a name. That is all you have done here.

I am telling you that the FBI performed an investigation, and the investigation stands on it's own. The investigation stands as the evidence of their announcement that they had completed the investigation and what they found.

What request did you make? The only request I have seen from you in this conversation has been that I disagree with the FBI's announcement that they were finished with their investigation and their findings simply because they are the evil government in the form of the FBI.

I ask again, why do you object to what the FBI announced they found during their investigation. What makes you believe they are lying?

Quite simple really.

and how long before the crash was the last recoverable data?

LOL

and my source proves you WRONG
and i never made the claim on the weight to begin with, dipshit
but responded to claims by your dipshit brothers

At least i take a stand and everyone knows where i am coming from.

Once again bentdick, did the FBI lie when the said that 95% of flight 93 had been recovered? Simple yes or no question.

LOL

It's just amazing to watch curvey being deflected by minutia every time. Plane wieghts, cell phones, anything at all.
amusing as well

LOL

Quote the empty weight from your source.

It's just amazing to watch curvey being deflected by minutia every time. Plane wieghts, cell phones, anything at all.
amusing as well

You think questioning where the airframe of a 757 went is "minutia?" Rotfl!

amusing as well

You think questioning where the airframe of a 757 went is "minutia?" Rotfl!

no, the minutia is displayed in post 813, for one.

You do realize that every time you fall for someone asking about cell phones or whether the plane weighed 225000 pounds or 255000 pounds that your just being gamed don't you?

for which version?

for which version?

Thass right bitch....dance. You're so stoopid you tried to diss huggy's post by saying the plane's weight "might" have been 100,000 at take off......dumfuk....it's over twice that weight so your "might have" is code for you are fuxxing clueless.

for which version?

Thass right bitch....dance. You're so stoopid you tried to diss huggy's post by saying the plane's weight "might" have been 100,000 at take off......dumfuk....it's over twice that weight so your "might have" is code for you are fuxxing clueless.

Still waiting for that yes or no on whether the FBI lied about the 95% recovered........

Forum List

Back