Question about Shanksville crash

it that were entirely true post on message boards would not be met with such full time opposition from you and yours

there is no "me and mine"

there is me telling you that your fucking stupid.

there is other people telling you that your fucking stupid.

its not a big fucking conspiracy, asshole. its that you are fucking stupid!! :cuckoo:

why do you spend your time debwunking that which you believe has no purpose or effect...thats stupid

because its slightly more politically correct than poking a retard with a stick and slightly more entertaining.

:lol::lol: Why the mean sprit counselor? I'm just a humble soul tryin to figure out where 100,000 lbs of aluminum went?:cuckoo:...silly me:eek:

THAT's what you were trying to say?

Part of the problem, then, is that you have major problems posting a coherent thought.

You are asking (I'll go ahead and read a bit between the lines since you are a bit too incoherent to frame your questions intelligibly) "what happened" to the aluminum skin of the downed jet liner?

PART of it was on display in some of the images posted, of course.

Much of it fragmented upon impact into tiny pieces. Some of it probably did vaporize.

It appears that a good deal of the recovered wreckage got returned to United Airlines.

Why does it matter? (I believe I know what you suspect, and that's fine; but maybe you could stop playing silly games and just go ahead and state your claim.)
not to mention the fact that the 100,000 LB claim is not valid in the sense that the aircrafts total weight might have been that much, but not ALL of it was aluminum

An empty 757 weighs 142,000 pounds dumfuk.

Nobody was asking you anything.

And nobody said anything about starting fires with aluminum, either. [I realize you misunderstood what I did write, but that's pretty much your problem.]

Try to keep up, Smugly.

:lol::lol: Why the mean sprit counselor? I'm just a humble soul tryin to figure out where 100,000 lbs of aluminum went?:cuckoo:...silly me:eek:

Part of the problem, then, is that you have major problems posting a coherent thought.

You are asking (I'll go ahead and read a bit between the lines since you are a bit too incoherent to frame your questions intelligibly) "what happened" to the aluminum skin of the downed jet liner?

Much of it fragmented upon impact into tiny pieces. Some of it probably did vaporize.

It appears that a good deal of the recovered wreckage got returned to United Airlines.

Why does it matter? (I believe I know what you suspect, and that's fine; but maybe you could stop playing silly games and just go ahead and state your claim.)

See... That's what I am talking about. Words like "vaporized"....

You do know I have been a liscenced pilot for almost 33 years... I wonder how many of you "experts" have at least that much background in fllight?

I'll just jump in...late as you point out but maybe I can raise a legitimate question or two.

You have stated the plane was going 500 plus MPHs...How do you know this? If I recall..there was this passenger take over that was unsuccessful..but to what degree? If they breached the cockpit and kiled the terrorist then they surely pulled back on the throttles. Doing so would change the speed dramatically wether they pulled out of a stall or not...with power cut back or off there is a basic law of physics ..a terminal velocity.. of approximately 120 mph maximum. You do know this...Right?

An aircraft does not maintain momentum like an automobile doing fifty and you take your foot off the gas pedal. If the power was reduced the drag would act immediately on the airplane.

I know that one of "the" black boxes was recovered. Is there any reliable information of the speed of impact? Or are you just assuming that the passengers broke into the cockpit and made no attempt to reduce power?

I conceed that the plane was going at least 120 mph. I seriously doubt it was going much faster and certainly as it was likely someone could get thier hands on the throttles the aircraft was not going as fast as it possibly could in level controlled flight. You may not appreciate me chiming in but as smart as you have shown to be what say you on my points?

Last edited:

not to mention the fact that the 100,000 LB claim is not valid in the sense that the aircrafts total weight might have been that much, but not ALL of it was aluminum

An empty 757 weighs 142,000 pounds dumfuk.
then why the fuck are you dipshit troofers claiming it was a "100,000 lb airplane" then
now whos the dumbfuck

and, see the bolded, dipshit?
i never made the claim it WAS 100,000 lbs

You do know I have been a liscenced pilot for almost 33 years... I wonder how many of you "experts" have at least that much background in fllight?

I'll just jump in...late as you point out but maybe I can raise a legitimate question or two.

You have stated the plane was going 500 plus MPHs...How do you know this? If I recall..there was this passenger take over that was unsuccessful..but to what degree? If they breached the cockpit and kiled the terrorist then they surely pulled back on the throttles. Doing so would change the speed dramatically wether they pulled out of a stall or not...with power cut back or off there is a basic law of physics ..a terminal velocity.. of approximately 120 mph maximum. You do know this...Right?

An aircraft does not maintain momentum like an automobile doing fifty and you take your foot off the gas pedal. If the power was reduced the drag would act immediately on the airplane.

I know that one of "the" black boxes was recovered. Is there any reliable information of the speed of impact? Or are you just assuming that the passengers broke into the cockpit and made no attempt to reduce power?

I conceed that the plane was going at least 120 mph. I seriously doubt it was going much faster and certainly as it was likely someone could get thier hands on the throttles the aircraft was not going as fast as it possibly could in level controlled flight. You may not appreciate me chiming in but as smart as you have shown to be what say you on my points?

looks like they will just ignore this one

Soon as you provide facts that support the claim made over 700 posts ago bitch.

i did already. you missed it, dumbfuck?

so you are saying you have no proof. we should just believe you that it weighed 142,000 pounds empty?:cuckoo:

What proof did you post to support the fbi's claim 95% was recovered?

700 posts ago, you lying sack of shit, the question was about how much was recovered not your stupid little "support the fbi's claim" bullshit. the proof i posted was the fact the FBI said 95% was recovered. you have anything that refutes that yet, you fucking moron?

see if you can keep that straight in your extremely small amount of gray matter.

now where is your proof that flight 93 weighed 142,000 pounds emtpy, dipshit? or should we all just assume this is just another one of your fucking lies you pulled out of your ass?

looks like they will just ignore this one

The bane of those that don't really know what they talk about is that they don't even know what questions to debate. It just breaks down to personality conflics and factual comparison runs a very distant place. They seek importance more than an impotant point of resolution. There really are idiots to be identified..they just can't believe what they won't believe and nary a one has the expertise to make a legitimate call on any of these issues.

National Transportation Safety Board PDF Documents

Sept 23, 2006 - We have the pdf's for UA93 FDR via NTSB. I noticed the FDR shows UA93 at 40 degrees pitch down and -5 degrees Angle of Attack at impact (FDR shows -15 as level throughout flight, -20 at impact). If that was the case, it would seem UA93 would be making a long ditch along the flight path while impacting the ground and spreading wreckage at close to a 35 degree flight path. The pictures of UAL93 impact crater shows a vertical, straight down crater (~90 degrees vertical), not a 35 degree impact creating a long ditch. Remember, the ground here is reported to be very soft.
United 93 (Shanksville, PA) @ pilotsfor911truth.org

the cockpit voice recorder shows that the HIJACKER put the plane into the ground intentionally. there was a struggle to get into the cockpit but as far as i know its not clear if they ever made it through the door. assuming they had time to pull back throttles is presuming too much, i think.

here's the actual FDR report if you want to look through it and get the airspeed. its too complicated for little 'ole me....
http://www.ntsb.gov/info/UAL93FDR.pdf

Sept 23, 2006 - We have the pdf's for UA93 FDR via NTSB. I noticed the FDR shows UA93 at 40 degrees pitch down and -5 degrees Angle of Attack at impact (FDR shows -15 as level throughout flight, -20 at impact). If that was the case, it would seem UA93 would be making a long ditch along the flight path while impacting the ground and spreading wreckage at close to a 35 degree flight path. The pictures of UAL93 impact crater shows a vertical, straight down crater (~90 degrees vertical), not a 35 degree impact creating a long ditch. Remember, the ground here is reported to be very soft.

i think the actual chip inside the FDR was damaged in the crash and the last usable data they got was 1600ft above the ground.

so i dont know where they got pitch and angle of attack at impact if thats true. maybe they are assuming the data ended with the crash and that may not be correct.

And most eye witnesses claim it was a near 90 degree dive.

What to believe.........????

Last edited:

the cockpit voice recorder shows that the HIJACKER put the plane into the ground intentionally. there was a struggle to get into the cockpit but as far as i know its not clear if they ever made it through the door. assuming they had time to pull back throttles is presuming too much, i think.

here's the actual FDR report if you want to look through it and get the airspeed. its too complicated for little 'ole me....

From what I could find out this morning only the flight data box was recovered. Where did you get that the cockpit recorder was recovered?

I looked through the data you provided via United Airlines and honestly most of the graphs are coded and one would need a key to decypher them. There were clear indications that the functions were nominal in most cases but I missed the evidense that the motors wereracing out of control as would be expected in a full power dive with the suggested 500 plus airspeed. To be honest I could not isolate airspeed in the data. A tleast there was no info stream suggesting a rapid rise at the end of the flight.

From what I could find out this morning only the flight data box was recovered. Where did you get that the cockpit recorder was recovered?

I looked through the data you provided via United Airlines and honestly most of the graphs are coded and one would need a key to decypher them. There were clear indications that the functions were nominal in most cases but I missed the evidense that the motors wereracing out of control as would be expected in a full power dive with the suggested 500 plus airspeed. To be honest I could not isolate airspeed in the data. A tleast there was no info stream suggesting a rapid rise at the end of the flight.

Both boxes from flight 93 were recovered.

Forum List

Back