Question about Shanksville crash

Excuse me girls.... but am I missing something here? What difference does it make what the planes weight was anyway? Haven't you folks ever heard of Newton? A BB falls just as fast as an elephant. Seriously!!!! 120 mph is about it...period! Unless the plane was pointed earthward with POWER it can't fall any faster than a friggin que ball. It makes NO difference how much it weighs. In fact being an airplane because of the cubic feet vs the mass it is hollow and built of light materials it will ALWAYS fall slower than any solid object. Unless someone can prove that the engines were providing thrust as the plane was falling...and I think there is enough evidence to suggest that it was falling(which would blow out the jets) so it was not going anything close to 500 mph. By the way..to vaporise the aluminum it would have to be going 20-30 thousand MPH...like the space shuttle that did infact vaporize. Impact does not cause ANY vaporization at speeds less than several thousand MPH.

Ok, I will accept baby steps.
The "claim" made bythe FBi was made by an offical agency with the full backing and authority of the government of the USA. Their "claim" was made after they conducted their investigation of the site of the crash outside Shanksville, according to the news report.

You obviously disagree with their findings.

Do you plan on sharing why you feel that way with us?

The only dishonesty here is that you seem to expect everyone else to disagree with the FBI, just because they are the FBI.
The fact is, I believe the FBI BECAUSE they are the FBI.

It's not about agreeing or disagreeing. Why are so many fearful and hostile to such a simple request? Or do you think any government agency has the right to make a claim but not provide evidence for said claim?

What hostility? Your the only one that has been hostile. I should dig out that classic quote from you where you challenge someone to point out where you called them a name. That is all you have done here.

I am telling you that the FBI performed an investigation, and the investigation stands on it's own. The investigation stands as the evidence of their announcement that they had completed the investigation and what they found.

What request did you make? The only request I have seen from you in this conversation has been that I disagree with the FBI's announcement that they were finished with their investigation and their findings simply because they are the evil government in the form of the FBI.

I ask again, why do you object to what the FBI announced they found during their investigation. What makes you believe they are lying?

Quite simple really

still waiting

Excuse me girls.... but am I missing something here? What difference does it make what the planes weight was anyway? Haven't you folks ever heard of Newton? A BB falls just as fast as an elephant. Seriously!!!! 120 mph is about it...period! Unless the plane was pointed earthward with POWER it can't fall any faster than a friggin que ball. It makes NO difference how much it weighs. In fact being an airplane because of the cubic feet vs the mass it is hollow and built of light materials it will ALWAYS fall slower than any solid object. Unless someone can prove that the engines were providing thrust as the plane was falling...and I think there is enough evidence to suggest that it was falling(which would blow out the jets) so it was not going anything close to 500 mph. By the way..to vaporise the aluminum it would have to be going 20-30 thousand MPH...like the space shuttle that did infact vaporize. Impact does not cause ANY vaporization at speeds less than several thousand MPH.

I believe the plane was still under thrust, I have heard from supposed experts everything from 200 MPH to 600 MPH, I would believe it is somewhere near the middle of those ranges. Of course that would be using common sense. As far as vaporized? NO. The FBI reported that 95 % of the plane had been recovered. Even though certain people refuse to accept that as fact.

I believe the plane was still under thrust, I have heard from supposed experts everything from 200 MPH to 600 MPH, I would believe it is somewhere near the middle of those ranges. Of course that would be using common sense. As far as vaporized? NO. The FBI reported that 95 % of the plane had been recovered. Even though certain people refuse to accept that as fact.

Yeah, the fact is curvey always gets excited about minutia like the weight of a plane, when it makes absolutely no difference. Curvey gets stuck on cell phones and other things that don't matter when he is unwilling to discuss the topic at hand.

In one thread not long ago he went on for 3 days and 4 pages in 2 threads about the difference between a cell phone with 'airplane mode' and one with 'offline mode'.

The only one on here that I know disputes newton's observations about gravity is christophera, who claims an objects "density" (i think he means Specific gravity) determines how fast an object falls. When I asked him if a ball made from 200 grams of aluminum would fall at the same speed as 200 grams of unfolded aluminum foil, he disappeared.

But as Ollie says, the FBI says they recovered 95% of the plane in Shanksville. There are those, including curvelight, that dispute that.

Yet curvey can't seem to tell us why.

Like I said...you guys are insufferable. Half are on one side of the forest and see "liberals"...the other half is on the opposite side of the forrest and see "Righties". Neither one of you goofs see TREES!!!!! It doesn't matter what a report says if the report defies the laws of physics and comon sense. You all find it shocking that the government lies! Shocking!:eek::eek::lol: Trust me...the reasons are way above your paygrade and always will be.. it has nothing to do with eleced officials They get replaced ...some sooner than others:lol::lol: The folks that pay the lobbiests and need tranquility to make money run the show. All this other crap...he said...she said is useless crap.

Like I said...you guys are insufferable. Half are on one side of the forest and see "liberals"...the other half is on the opposite side of the forrest and see "Righties". Neither one of you goofs see TREES!!!!! It doesn't matter what a report says if the report defies the laws of physics and comon sense. You all find it shocking that the government lies! Shocking!:eek::eek::lol: Trust me...the reasons are way above your paygrade and always will be.. it has nothing to do with eleced officials They get replaced ...some sooner than others:lol::lol: The folks that pay the lobbiests and need tranquility to make money run the show. All this other crap...he said...she said is useless crap.

Where does the FBI investigation in Shanksville defy the laws of physics?

sincere question.

hey, i see trees

now curvy will ask what kind of trees they are

:lol:

btw, the question to dipshit curvy was if the FBI lied or not, will YOU answer that question?

Last edited:

And I guess we could file most of your comments with that useless crap?

Yeah, the fact is curvey always gets excited about minutia like the weight of a plane, when it makes absolutely no difference. Curvey gets stuck on cell phones and other things that don't matter when he is unwilling to discuss the topic at hand.

In one thread not long ago he went on for 3 days and 4 pages in 2 threads about the difference between a cell phone with 'airplane mode' and one with 'offline mode'.

The only one on here that I know disputes newton's observations about gravity is christophera, who claims an objects "density" (i think he means Specific gravity) determines how fast an object falls. When I asked him if a ball made from 200 grams of aluminum would fall at the same speed as 200 grams of unfolded aluminum foil, he disappeared.

But as Ollie says, the FBI says they recovered 95% of the plane in Shanksville. There are those, including curvelight, that dispute that.

I've never disputed the fbi's claim. All I've done is ask for facts to support that claim.

Why is when a troofer cites a legitimate authority you OCTAs
demand 438 independent sources and the author's stomach contents before you even think about addressing the info?

hey, i see trees

now curvy will ask what kind of trees they are

:lol:

btw, the question to dipshit curvy was if the FBI lied or not, will YOU answer that question?

you CLAIM you see trees. it isnt a FACT that you see trees. you are not a botanist and therefore not an authority.

demand 438 independent sources and the author's stomach contents before you even think about addressing the info?

why is it you twoofers only question the government's evidence but never question the evidence of other twoofers?:lol:

Where does the FBI investigation in Shanksville defy the laws of physics?

sincere question.

Sincere answer. As a pilot.. The numbers and the evidense is crazy. I have no Idea how this shit was pulled off. There is nothing I can or want to do about it. As a pilot...shanksville and the pentagon stink to high heavens. Its not about what "I believe"...it is about what I know. Show me a crator filled with a couple hundred thousand pounds of aluminum pieces and I'll shut up. The vaporization theory is straight out of the twiight zone. How a 167 foot wide plane can dissappear into a twenty foot wide hole in a wood frame building with a facia of fake stone is just rediculous. I don't have the patience to go after this fraud like you guys but..like I sad...as a pilot..and a guy that works with metal almost every day....we have been tricked big time.

I've never disputed the fbi's claim. All I've done is ask for facts to support that claim.

i have yet to see a troofer cite a legit authority

Last edited:

Do you believe that the FBI lied? Yes or fucking No. Simple little question.

Do you believe that the FBI lied? Yes or fucking No. Simple little question.
somehow, to dipshit curvy, there is a 3rd answer to that question:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The FBI performed an investigation. They likely issued a report. I doubt the FBI is going to give you or me access to their official investigation. I do not know if you can get access to a summary or not.
They absolutely issued an 'announcement' that said they found 95% of the plane.

That is the proof, the FBI investigation and their announcement.

If you are not 'disputing' the FBI, then what "proof" are you expecting?

As an aside, I have yet to see you, curvelight, aka, curvey, aka, clownlight,
aka C.U. Rvelight, offer any evidence, from any authority, legitimate or otherwise. I keep asking for it, but in over a year of engaging you in discussion, I do not recall one instance where you have offered anything except arguments and personal attacks.

And another thing; How can you be so sure that everyone can be divided into one group or the other? Why is it that you insist on seeing everything through a two sided prism?

Forum List

Back