Question about Shanksville crash

Like I said...you guys are insufferable. Half are on one side of the forest and see "liberals"...the other half is on the opposite side of the forrest and see "Righties". Neither one of you goofs see TREES!!!!! It doesn't matter what a report says if the report defies the laws of physics and comon sense. You all find it shocking that the government lies! Shocking!:eek::eek::lol: Trust me...the reasons are way above your paygrade and always will be.. it has nothing to do with eleced officials They get replaced ...some sooner than others:lol::lol: The folks that pay the lobbiests and need tranquility to make money run the show. All this other crap...he said...she said is useless crap.

Where does the FBI investigation in Shanksville defy the laws of physics?

sincere question.

Sincere answer. As a pilot.. The numbers and the evidense is crazy. I have no Idea how this shit was pulled off. There is nothing I can or want to do about it. As a pilot...shanksville and the pentagon stink to high heavens. Its not about what "I believe"...it is about what I know. Show me a crator filled with a couple hundred thousand pounds of aluminum pieces and I'll shut up. The vaporization theory is straight out of the twiight zone. How a 167 foot wide plane can dissappear into a twenty foot wide hole in a wood frame building with a facia of fake stone is just rediculous. I don't have the patience to go after this fraud like you guys but..like I sad...as a pilot..and a guy that works with metal almost every day....we have been tricked big time.

so many errors.... where to start?????

how about the pentagon walls were blast re-enforced and not a "wood frame building"? how about how big of a hole would you expect a 20 foot wide fuselage to make?

sincere question.

Sincere answer. As a pilot.. The numbers and the evidense is crazy. I have no Idea how this shit was pulled off. There is nothing I can or want to do about it. As a pilot...shanksville and the pentagon stink to high heavens. Its not about what "I believe"...it is about what I know. Show me a crator filled with a couple hundred thousand pounds of aluminum pieces and I'll shut up. The vaporization theory is straight out of the twiight zone. How a 167 foot wide plane can dissappear into a twenty foot wide hole in a wood frame building with a facia of fake stone is just rediculous. I don't have the patience to go after this fraud like you guys but..like I sad...as a pilot..and a guy that works with metal almost every day....we have been tricked big time.

how about the pentagon walls were blast re-enforced and not a "wood frame building"? how about how big of a hole would you expect a 20 foot wide fuselage to make?

Who told you that lie? I've seen the pictures...dozens of them. Blast reiforced? You are on acid:lol::lol::cuckoo:I'n ot going to endlessly debate your BS. You wouldn't recognise "blast reinforced" if you derove into it on your tricycle:lol::lol:

Like I said...you guys are insufferable. Half are on one side of the forest and see "liberals"...the other half is on the opposite side of the forrest and see "Righties". Neither one of you goofs see TREES!!!!! It doesn't matter what a report says if the report defies the laws of physics and comon sense. You all find it shocking that the government lies! Shocking!:eek::eek::lol: Trust me...the reasons are way above your paygrade and always will be.. it has nothing to do with eleced officials They get replaced ...some sooner than others:lol::lol: The folks that pay the lobbiests and need tranquility to make money run the show. All this other crap...he said...she said is useless crap.

sincere question.

I am not a pilot-hell I don't even enjoy flying. I do appreciate that you hold an opinion that something is amiss and appreciate your answer.
I do not know what the FBI found by weight in Shanksville. They say they found 95%, so i would guess that means 95% by weight as well as volume. I hadn't heard about the plane in shanksville being vaporized.
I do remember seeing the question about the plane that hit the pentagon addressed on the popular mechanics debunking.

Maybe when you have more time, you could elaborate more on your opinion.
To tell you the truth, your posts today have been more legitimate discussion on 911 than I have seen on here in weeks.

sincere question.

I think the twoofers have gotten more off of their game lately.

sincere question.

I am not a pilot-hell I don't even enjoy flying. I do appreciate that you hold an opinion that something is amiss and appreciate your answer.
I do not know what the FBI found by weight in Shanksville. They say they found 95%, so i would guess that means 95% by weight as well as volume. I hadn't heard about the plane in shanksville being vaporized.
I do remember seeing the question about the plane that hit the pentagon addressed on the popular mechanics debunking.

Maybe when you have more time, you could elaborate more on your opinion.
To tell you the truth, your posts today have been more legitimate discussion on 911 than I have seen on here in weeks.

I must stress that I really do not care nearly as much about the potential lies as many here. I have seen so much personally in my life that cannot be reconciled that I learned long ago that trying to unravel some things is like entering a black hole.

Does the government lie all of the time? No. Do they(the FBI and CIA and NSA) lie and operate outside the permission of our elected officials? Yes they do when they feel it serves the purposes they are really working to achieve. That is not to say they do not work for us...some of you just do not understand who"us" is.:lol::lol:

Anyway..I'm gonna hang out with Jeny over at the Magical Music thread,,,see ya...

Who told you that lie? I've seen the pictures...dozens of them. Blast reiforced? You are on acid:lol::lol::cuckoo:I'n ot going to endlessly debate your BS. You wouldn't recognise "blast reinforced" if you derove into it on your tricycle:lol::lol:

ok jackass..... let's start at the beginning then....

let's see your proof it was built out of wood. :cuckoo:

The study gives most of the credit to the engineers who went beyond required standards 60 years ago, when they designed and built the structure as a document warehouse. The Pentagon has served as the nation's military headquarters since the end of World War II.

The Pentagon was built of cast-in-place reinforced concrete, and the floors consisted of a slab, beam and girder system supported on spiral-steel-reinforced columns.

and......

Recent safety modifications under the Pentagon Renovation Program also included blast-resistant windows, which helped limit casualties and saved lives, according to the report.

Mike Sullivan, acting director of the Pentagon Renovation Program, said the construction and safety measures used at the Pentagon are significant to building professionals and the public.

The engineers' report "explains what structural features and mechanisms contributed to the Pentagon's resiliency and how these features and mechanisms performed during the impact and ensuing fire," he said. "The report further underscores the usefulness and applicability of these systems in future building designs and other structures in which resistance to progressive collapse is critical."
CNN.com - Forest of columns kept Pentagon standing - Jan. 24, 2003

so what ya got?? or do you just admit to being an idiot?

sincere question.

Because we all know the light poles removed the wings, engines, and tail section so that only the fuselage hit........what a fuxxing reetawrd.

ok jackass..... let's start at the beginning then....

let's see your proof it was built out of wood. :cuckoo:

The study gives most of the credit to the engineers who went beyond required standards 60 years ago, when they designed and built the structure as a document warehouse. The Pentagon has served as the nation's military headquarters since the end of World War II.

The Pentagon was built of cast-in-place reinforced concrete, and the floors consisted of a slab, beam and girder system supported on spiral-steel-reinforced columns.

and......

Recent safety modifications under the Pentagon Renovation Program also included blast-resistant windows, which helped limit casualties and saved lives, according to the report.

Mike Sullivan, acting director of the Pentagon Renovation Program, said the construction and safety measures used at the Pentagon are significant to building professionals and the public.

The engineers' report "explains what structural features and mechanisms contributed to the Pentagon's resiliency and how these features and mechanisms performed during the impact and ensuing fire," he said. "The report further underscores the usefulness and applicability of these systems in future building designs and other structures in which resistance to progressive collapse is critical."
CNN.com - Forest of columns kept Pentagon standing - Jan. 24, 2003

so what ya got?? or do you just admit to being an idiot?

You just proved your own claim wrong dumfuk. Those aren't "blast reinforced" walls. You don't even know what they are.

Where do you come up with wood framed walls and stucco? Sounds like a prisonplanet experiment.

Why is when a troofer cites a legitimate authority you OCTAs
demand 438 independent sources and the author's stomach contents before you even think about addressing the info?

why is it you twoofers only question the government's evidence but never question the evidence of other twoofers?:lol:

Lol.....like how I just challenged Huggy's claim on a wood structure?

I've never disputed the fbi's claim. All I've done is ask for facts to support that claim.

demand 438 independent sources and the author's stomach contents before you even think about addressing the info?

Do you believe that the FBI lied? Yes or fucking No. Simple little question.
somehow, to dipshit curvy, there is a 3rd answer to that question:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Like I said, your lack of intelligence does not mandate only two options.

You just proved your own claim wrong dumfuk. Those aren't "blast reinforced" walls. You don't even know what they are.

you going to claim the pentagon was made out of wood now? :lol:
my quote above was to prove it was not built out of wood when built 60 years ago, jackass.

why is it you twoofers only question the government's evidence but never question the evidence of other twoofers?:lol:

You are BASTARD people and I hate your ASS faces!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah, after i called you on the carpet for not doing it. :lol:

Dude.....please stick to the ad homs. I told you before whenever you actually try to debate you reveal scary levels of stoopidity. I said empty weight. Not take off weight. Not max take off weight. Dumfuk.
and my source proves you WRONG
and i never made the claim on the weight to begin with, dipshit
but responded to claims by your dipshit brothers

Quote the empty weight from your source.
Mr. PussyPuddle, mistress of all things deflection,

The plane was not empty.

Since the plane was not empty at take off nor upon impact, its "empty" weight is irrelevant.

In fact, except when calculating the force of impact (where actual weight and speed would make a very important difference), the weight of the craft is pretty much irrelevant from jump street.

Time to change your MaxiPad, PussyPuddle.

yeah, after i called you on the carpet for not doing it. :lol:

No....I asked huggy that before I even saw your post. Hell, I've been pos repped by octas for challenging other troofers but you have the right to lie and make an ass of yourself

you going to claim the pentagon was made out of wood now? :lol:
my quote above was to prove it was not built out of wood when built 60 years ago, jackass.

Already pointed out huggy was wrong to claim they were wooden so pay attention.

In post 841 you claimed the walls were "blast reinforced." you proved your own claim wrong.

Original design:

The extensive use of reinforced concrete and non-reinforced masonry was one concession. Certainly the threat of any kind of terrorist attack on the building was far from the thoughts of the original designers. As a result, the Pentagon was constructed with a thin limestone facade over a brick infill between reinforced concrete floors, structurally supported by a reinforced concrete beam and column frame. Enough to protect from the elements but not from the potential forces of significant blast events.

The renovation program included the following improvements to the building:

* Exterior walls reinforced with steel
* Exterior walls backed with Kevlar
* Blast-resistant windows installed
* Fire sprinklers installed
* Automatic fire doors installed
* Building operations and control center created

9-11 Research: Pentagon Renovation

Original design:

The extensive use of reinforced concrete and non-reinforced masonry was one concession. Certainly the threat of any kind of terrorist attack on the building was far from the thoughts of the original designers. As a result, the Pentagon was constructed with a thin limestone facade over a brick infill between reinforced concrete floors, structurally supported by a reinforced concrete beam and column frame. Enough to protect from the elements but not from the potential forces of significant blast events.

The renovation program included the following improvements to the building:

* Exterior walls reinforced with steel
* Exterior walls backed with Kevlar
* Blast-resistant windows installed
* Fire sprinklers installed
* Automatic fire doors installed
* Building operations and control center created

9-11 Research: Pentagon Renovation

Was that supposed to help bail fizz out of another bullshit claim?

Forum List

Back