Question about Shanksville crash

Rotfl! Go ahead Snitch Bitch.....keep whining and reaching.....you're the Rosie O'Donnell of the OCTAs.

MenstrualMess already holds the title of fully dishonest and tragically retarded. Now to that litany of accomplishments, we can add the most irrational slinger of irrelevant ad hominem efforts. LOL!

There's not a speck of sense in the "whining" comment, since (again) exposing that PussyPuddle's dishonesty and stupidity isn't whining. It's just amusing. There was no "reaching." The fact that MenstrualMess is too stupid to grasp the analogy is entirely on it.

The Rosie O'Donnell reference is even dumber yet. No coherence in that one at all. :cuckoo:

And of course, resort to the always meaningless acronyms only underscores that the lying needle dick fly fucker is a full fledged idiot scumbag Troofer, not some random moronic asshole merely "asking questions.

:lol:

Your "analogy" Snitch Bitch is as stoopid as Rosie saying fire can't melt steel.

Why don't you explain how this is a valid analogy? We all know you can't so you'll keep on whining......

I already did, ass-sucker. That you are far too retarded to keep up is again entirely on you.

Change your tampon, MenstrualMess. You are leaking all over the place, you skanky piece of shit.

Last edited:
MenstrualMess already holds the title of fully dishonest and tragically retarded. Now to that litany of accomplishments, we can add the most irrational slinger of irrelevant ad hominem efforts. LOL!

There's not a speck of sense in the "whining" comment, since (again) exposing that PussyPuddle's dishonesty and stupidity isn't whining. It's just amusing. There was no "reaching." The fact that MenstrualMess is too stupid to grasp the analogy is entirely on it.

The Rosie O'Donnell reference is even dumber yet. No coherence in that one at all. :cuckoo:

And of course, resort to the always meaningless acronyms only underscores that the lying needle dick fly fucker is a full fledged idiot scumbag Troofer, not some random moronic asshole merely "asking questions.

Your "analogy" Snitch Bitch is as stoopid as Rosie saying fire can't melt steel.

Why don't you explain how this is a valid analogy? We all know you can't so you'll keep on whining......

I already did, ass-sucker. That you are far too retarded to keep up is again entirley on you.

Change your tampon, MenstrualMess. You are leaking all over the place, you skanky piece of shit.

You didn't even come close to qualifying it Snitch Bitch so keep whining.

I already did, ass-sucker. That you are far too retarded to keep up is again entirley on you.

I came far more than close. I succeeded. Nobody expects a lying hack like you to admit it, however; so there's no need for you to get your soiled panties in a knot.

And again, pointing out your ceaseless dishonesty and stupidity is not even marginally akin to "whining." :eusa_liar::eusa_liar: I'd urge you to stop lying but that (for you) would be like telling you to stop breathing.

We can all see that you are incapable of honesty.

I came far more than close. I succeeded. Nobody expects a lying hack like you to admit it, however; so there's no need for you to get your soiled panties in a knot.

And again, pointing out your ceaseless dishonesty and stupidity is not even marginally akin to "whining." :eusa_liar::eusa_liar: I'd urge you to stop lying but that (for you) would be like telling you to stop breathing.

State the post # Snitch Bitch...naw....you'll keep on whining....

LIARABILITY A FULL SPECTRUM ANALYSIS
liarability is a repressed homosexual with a a great disdain for women .. his insults mostly revolve around homosexual acts and woman and in particular their vagina's and menstrual cycles...he is a strange individual with insecurities around woman and loathing of his own confused sexuality

State the post # * * * ...naw....you'll keep on whining....

It would be impossible to "keep on whining" since as you know, I haven't whined at all, PussyPuddle.

Your lies are boring and, as always with you, very unpersuasive.

I will do better than merely post the post number, PussyPuddle, you lying sack of menstrual blood leaking onto your skirt. I will just quote the post.
At 500 mph, a military jet hitting solid concrete wall (akin to those protecting nuclear power plants) "atomizes."

YouTube - F4 Phantom Vs. Wall

So why should we believe that a passenger jet, quite probably under full throttle, crashing into the reclaimed mining surface at the Shanksville PA crash site not have a likelihood of breaking the craft up into very small pieces?

The point, as I rationally noted in that post, was that if a military jet traveling at 500 mph into a concrete wall (akin to the ones used to protect nuclear reactors) essentially "atomizes" on impact, then why is it so difficult for you Troofer pussies to grasp the notion that a passenger jet flying under full throttle (which some believe it was) into reclaimed strip mining ground might, at least, break apart into lots of pieces?

You see, MenstrualMess, despite your feeble efforts to distort what I did say, the purpose of the analogy was not to suggest a one on one correlation. It was just another way of trying to get at least one of you incredibly loathsome liars to admit that you could be wrong. [It is truly ineffective of you to be so obvious in your stupid lies when they are so easily rebuffed by the RECORD of what was said, you retard. :lol:]

Intelligent people can easily grasp the meaning of what I posted. Honest ones wouldn't try to attribute to me something I never did suggest. But you, we all see, are neither intelligent nor honest.

You are a Troofer. All Troofers eat the corn out of the shit of syphilitic Troofers.

It's just too fuxxing funny you dumbasses are so desperate you're trying to make the comparison. Post the dimensions of each next to each other fukwads. Do you think the f4 is made out of kevlar and reinforced steel? Lol!

and the outside dimensions will have what effect on the experiment, mr physicist?? :lol:

I didn't say anything about "outside" dimensions you dishonest bitch. Keep dancing....

i'm sorry for presuming. what dimensions where you talking about? the width of the pilots seat? :lol:

fucking moron!! :cuckoo:

liarability is a repressed homosexual with a a great disdain for women .. his insults mostly revolve around homosexual acts and woman and in particular their vagina's and menstrual cycles...he is a strange individual with insecurities around woman and loathing of his own confused sexuality

id-eots is projecting again.

Fearful and dismayed by his massive homosexual inclinations, id-eots persists in lashing out. :cuckoo:

As for the references to menstrual blood, you are mistaken (or lying). It doesn't matter. I was given a directive to stop making any references to female genitalia (like when pussies like you call others a "****," for example). Naturally, upon being given that "directive" from a mere member with no particular authority or right to give such directives to anybody, I promised I would ramp up the use of such language.

As promised, I then got a neg rep for it. :cuckoo: I laughed and have done it all the more since then.

You, by the way, often call others "fag" or "faggot." This means, as per your junior grade psychobabble analysis, that you are a flaming homosexual.

Good for you, girl. Come out of your closet. I couldn't give a crap what your sexual preference is.

Straight or gay, you are a fucked up imbecile and a sack of shit liar, either way. :thup:

Fearful and dismayed by his massive homosexual inclinations, id-eots persists in lashing out. :cuckoo:

As for the references to menstrual blood, you are mistaken (or lying). It doesn't matter. I was given a directive to stop making any references to female genitalia (like when pussies like you call others a "****," for example). Naturally, upon being given that "directive" from a mere member with no particular authority or right to give such directives to anybody, I promised I would ramp up the use of such language.

As promised, I then got a neg rep for it. :cuckoo: I laughed and have done it all the more since then.

You, by the way, often call others "fag" or "faggot." This means, as per your junior grade psychobabble analysis, that you are a flaming homosexual.

Good for you, girl. Come out of your closet. I couldn't give a crap what your sexual preference is.

Straight or gay, you are a fucked up imbecile and a sack of shit liar, either way. :thup:

I call others faggot all the time ??? ..why ya gotta lie like that ?

I call others faggot all the time ??? ..why ya gotta lie like that ?

Did I say "all the time?" No.

So, why do YOU have to lie like that?

But I note you cannot deny that you DO refer to others as "fags."

You are fundamentally dishonest.

You are tragically flawed scumbag caricature of a human being.

But enough about your less offensive aspects . . .

State the post # * * * ...naw....you'll keep on whining....

It would be impossible to "keep on whining" since as you know, I haven't whined at all, PussyPuddle.

Your lies are boring and, as always with you, very unpersuasive.

I will do better than merely post the post number, PussyPuddle, you lying sack of menstrual blood leaking onto your skirt. I will just quote the post.
At 500 mph, a military jet hitting solid concrete wall (akin to those protecting nuclear power plants) "atomizes."

YouTube - F4 Phantom Vs. Wall

So why should we believe that a passenger jet, quite probably under full throttle, crashing into the reclaimed mining surface at the Shanksville PA crash site not have a likelihood of breaking the craft up into very small pieces?

The point, as I rationally noted in that post, was that if a military jet traveling at 500 mph into a concrete wall (akin to the ones used to protect nuclear reactors) essentially "atomizes" on impact, then why is it so difficult for you Troofer pussies to grasp the notion that a passenger jet flying under full throttle (which some believe it was) into reclaimed strip mining ground might, at least, break apart into lots of pieces?

You see, MenstrualMess, despite your feeble efforts to distort what I did say, the purpose of the analogy was not to suggest a one on one correlation. It was just another way of trying to get at least one of you incredibly loathsome liars to admit that you could be wrong. [It is truly ineffective of you to be so obvious in your stupid lies when they are so easily rebuffed by the RECORD of what was said, you retard. :lol:]

Intelligent people can easily grasp the meaning of what I posted. Honest ones wouldn't try to attribute to me something I never did suggest. But you, we all see, are neither intelligent nor honest.

You are a Troofer. All Troofers eat the corn out of the shit of syphilitic Troofers.

ROTFL!!!!! Thass it? That is what you consider a successfully qualified analogy? You have an unconfirmed speed, no comparative analysis of volume and types of materials, no comparison for the angle of impact, no comparison for surface of impact, etc.....and.....you are trying to compare a two seater jet to a commercial airliner with over 200 seats! Holy shit Snitch Bitch.....you've unearthed new levels of complete stoopidity!

You ***** have absolutely no valid explanation for your "vaporized" theory so you jump on anything, regardless of how fuxxing stoopid, just so you can try and say you know what happened.

Just wondering, how we went from 95% recovered to vaporized?

By the way Bentdick, did the FBI lie about that statement? A simple yes or no would be fine....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apz60ugBRx4]YouTube - 9/11 CONSPIRACY: FBI WHISTLEBLOWER GAGGED BY JUSTICE DPT.!![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1UcIbT-h4]YouTube - Former FBI Whistleblower Dr. Frederic Whitehurst Tells All on The Alex Jones Show 2/5[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcRAxnsay58&feature=related]YouTube - The 9/11 Whistle-Blowers Part I[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjEddVpRj7o&feature=related]YouTube - The 9/11 Whistle-Blowers Part II[/ame]

Just wondering, how we went from 95% recovered to vaporized?

By the way Bentdick, did the FBI lie about that statement? A simple yes or no would be fine....

You OCTAs are the ones coming up with the contradictory and laughable explanations.

Forum List

Back