Question about Shanksville crash

(this oughta be good for some laughs.....the Snitch Bitch will call me names and stab himself with a shrimp fork.....anything to avoid addressing facts he can't handle)

Zzz. You are not even man enough to admit that you did ask the question before and that it was answered.

Is that a menstrual hemorrhage you are suffering from? Go get thee to thine gynecologist, bitch. Seriously, you are a walking biohazard.

You've never even begin attempting to explain how you can compare a two seater fighter jet to a fuxxing 757 with over two hundred seats. All you did was state the stoopid analogy then say anyone who disagrees is just too dumb to get. Without a doubt it is one of the most laughable comparisons in the history of 9E debates.

As you knew when you just reiterated your lie, I have in fact already explained the comparison. That you, being a determined liar, choose to ignore it provides no shelter for you from which you can hide from the fact that your fundamental dishonesty is on full display.

"Fucking" is spelled with a c and a k not with two x's, you moron. Idiots like you have no problem using the word "****" (and you spell it properly with no hesitation), but the word "fuck" upsets your disturbed sensibilities. :cuckoo:

You REALLY need to get a maxi-pad. Maybe a visit to the ER. You're gonna bleed to death, MenstrualMess.

Zzz. You are not even man enough to admit that you did ask the question before and that it was answered.

Is that a menstrual hemorrhage you are suffering from? Go get thee to thine gynecologist, bitch. Seriously, you are a walking biohazard.

You've never even begin attempting to explain how you can compare a two seater fighter jet to a fuxxing 757 with over two hundred seats. All you did was state the stoopid analogy then say anyone who disagrees is just too dumb to get. Without a doubt it is one of the most laughable comparisons in the history of 9E debates.

As you knew when you just reiterated your lie, I have in fact already explained the comparison. That you, being a determined liar, choose to ignore it provides no shelter for you from which you can hide from the fact that your fundamental dishonesty is on full display.

"Fucking" is spelled with a c and a k not with two x's, you moron. Idiots like you have no problem using the word "****" (and you spell it properly with no hesitation), but the word "fuck" upsets your disturbed sensibilities. :cuckoo:

You REALLY need to get a maxi-pad. Maybe a visit to the ER. You're gonna bleed to death, MenstrualMess.

Listen up dweebs! That there are the words of a straight up humanitarian.:lol::lol: IDo ya feel the caring and the love?:lol::lol:

Listen up dweebs! That there are the words of a straight up humanitarian.:lol::lol: IDo ya feel the caring and the love?:lol::lol:

Huggy, Huggy, Huggy. YOU, lad, are obviously PussyPuddle's Knight in Shining Armor! And really, that's special!

You are maybe the one guy who can make his vagina moist even when he's not in the middle of a heavy day during his unusually prolonged menstrual periods.

He'd melt for you and spend time with you in your Homo Cage if only you'd mop up the mess for him and cuddle him when you take him to the ER.

That's not how the HUGGSTER rolls! My scene is mean...clean and gr$$n.. gangsta ...diamond in the back... sunroof top and booo... not so much the pooo...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWptXUblA4E]YouTube - Roll With It - Steve Winwood[/ame]

Last edited:

You've never attempted to explain it but that's okay....you've provided excellent material for FSTDT!

Thank you also for demonstrating your need to control others.....how many fuxxing times can you whine about something so petty Snitch Bitch?

You've never attempted to explain it but that's okay....you've provided excellent material for FSTDT!

Thank you also for demonstrating your need to control others.....how many fuxxing times can you whine about something so petty Snitch Bitch?
i dont know, how many times did you fuss about being wrong about my phones modes?

LIARABILITY A FULL SPECTRUM ANALYSIS
liarability is a repressed homosexual with a a great disdain for women .. his insults mostly revolve around homosexual acts and woman and in particular their vagina's and menstrual cycles...he is a strange individual with insecurities around woman and loathing of his own confused sexuality

In looking at Snitch Bitch's post just above it appears Eots was dead on. Thanks Snitch Bitch for proving his analysis correct.

i dont know, how many times did you fuss about being wrong about my phones modes?

That was all about showing even when you are proven flat out wrong you and your octa **** fuxxing pals are too fuxxing arrogant to admit when you are wrong...and you are still proving that......

It's simple, this bentdick has avoided taking a direct stand for as long as I've seen her name. I ask a simple yes or no question and the bitch refuses to answer it. A valid yes or no question. When she refuses and I have rep available She gets negged for being a worthless bitch. And I don't thing I've used the neg rep more than 10 times. mostly for bentdick and always for stupidity. She'll probably get more negs today sometime.

And the question? The FBI stated that 95% of flight 93 was recovered. Did they lie?

Like I said...it's all about control. You can't provide a single fact supporting the fbi's claim so you try to deflect by creating false dilemmas. As for your neg button usage....I'll give you an opportunity to edit your number before I prove how many times you've used it on me.

Prove anything you like. I don't really keep track, nor do i actually care. But I do know that I will continue to use it because as long as you refuse to answer questions and take a stand. You should have no positive reputation, except as someone who refuses to actually take a stand. In other words a little mommies girl.

Posted by Olliebitch:

"And I don't thing I've used the neg rep more than 10 times."

You've given me 7 neg reps in the past 7 days alone but you don't think you've used it more than ten times? Rotfl! What a divey ****!

I do take stands on the issues but the problem is if you don't like my position you beg for deflection. This thread is a perfect example. In post #2 there is a claim and not one of you fuxxing girly men have ever posted a single fact supporting that claim so you try to distract with silly questions and whining.

Remember, not more than ten times.....lol! Bitch.

Like I said...it's all about control. You can't provide a single fact supporting the fbi's claim so you try to deflect by creating false dilemmas. As for your neg button usage....I'll give you an opportunity to edit your number before I prove how many times you've used it on me.

Prove anything you like. I don't really keep track, nor do i actually care. But I do know that I will continue to use it because as long as you refuse to answer questions and take a stand. You should have no positive reputation, except as someone who refuses to actually take a stand. In other words a little mommies girl.

Posted by Olliebitch:

You've given me 7 neg reps in the past 7 days alone but you don't think you've used it more than ten times? Rotfl! What a divey ****!

I do take stands on the issues but the problem is if you don't like my position you beg for deflection. This thread is a perfect example. In post #2 there is a claim and not one of you fuxxing girly men have ever posted a single fact supporting that claim so you try to distract with silly questions and whining.

Tsk tsk. More dishonesty (obvious, plodding and frequently refuted dishonesty, but such things never stop the scumbag MenstrualMess from just lying all the more).

As he knows fully well, the evidence in support has been repeatedly shown.

If he wants concrete evidence of the exact percentage (95% as per the FBI), then he's shit out of luck. But that's different than saying that no evidence has been shown.

By the way, another couple of things the lying scumbag pussy panty stained Troofer shithead ducks are direct answers to the simple questions:

(a) what difference does it make if the 95% is "proved" to that failed-panty-liner's personal satisfaction?

and (b) what percentage of the downed airliner would MenstrualMess concede has been recovered?

Posted by Olliebitch:

Tsk tsk. More dishonesty (obvious, plodding and frequently refuted dishonesty, but such things never stop the scumbag MenstrualMess from just lying all the more).

If he wants concrete evidence of the exact percentage (95% as per the FBI), then he's shit out of luck. But that's different than saying that no evidence has been shown.

By the way, another couple of things the lying scumbag pussy panty stained Troofer shithead ducks are direct answers to the simple questions:

(a) what difference does it make if the 95% is "proved" to that failed-panty-liner's personal satisfaction?

and (b) what percentage of the downed airliner would MenstrualMess concede has been recovered?

Link one fact that supports the fbi's claim that 95% was recovered Snitch Bitch.

Posted by Olliebitch:

Link one fact that supports the fbi's claim that 95% was recovered * * * * .

Been there; done that, PussyPuddle, as you already knew when you "asked" the same stupid "question" yet again.

Now try answering a question or two instead of cowering like the fucking pansy you always are.

That was all about showing even when you are proven flat out wrong you and your octa **** fuxxing pals are too fuxxing arrogant to admit when you are wrong...and you are still proving that......
except to MOST people, the ones with fully functional brains, you proved me right, my phone does NOT have the modes you claimed
it has an offline mode

Posted by Olliebitch:

Link one fact that supports the fbi's claim that 95% was recovered Snitch Bitch.
i'm considering changing providers for my cell service, and am thinking about getting an HTC HD2, tell me what modes that phone has

Been there; done that, PussyPuddle, as you already knew when you "asked" the same stupid "question" yet again.

Now try answering a question or two instead of cowering like the fucking pansy you always are.

Thank you for proving once again Snitch Bitch you can't provide a single fact proving the fbi's claim.

Last edited:

Posted by Olliebitch:

Awe only 7 times.... Lucky you. So how do you know that I have ever negged anyone else? Though I do believe i sent eots a present once or twice. Now that you have begun whining about rep, how about an honest answer. Did the FBI lie? They made a statement, you want proof, the proof is that they made the statement. Did they lie?

You see if you think they lied then the burdon of proof is on you. And since you cannot prove they lied you refuse to take a yes or no stand on the question.

I say they told us the truth. They had nothing to gain from lying. What do you say? Just a simple they led or they didn't lie.........Bitch.

Posted by Olliebitch:

Awe only 7 times.... Lucky you. So how do you know that I have ever negged anyone else? Though I do believe i sent eots a present once or twice. Now that you have begun whining about rep, how about an honest answer. Did the FBI lie? They made a statement, you want proof, the proof is that they made the statement. Did they lie?

You see if you think they lied then the burdon of proof is on you. And since you cannot prove they lied you refuse to take a yes or no stand on the question.

I say they told us the truth. They had nothing to gain from lying. What do you say? Just a simple they led or they didn't lie.........Bitch.

All I did was point out you use the neg rep button a lot more that you want to admit to.

You say the fbi's claim is true so the burden of proof to support that is on you. Do you have any facts to support that claim? Of course not. If you did you would have posted it by now.

Posted by Olliebitch:

All I did was point out you use the neg rep button a lot more that you want to admit to.

You say the fbi's claim is true so the burden of proof to support that is on you. Do you have any facts to support that claim? Of course not. If you did you would have posted it by now.

I don't need to prove that the investigating authority made a true statement. I believe them. Do you?

Posted by Olliebitch:

can you give a solid reason that the FBI would lie about the facts they uncovered in the investigation they were the LEAD INVESTIGATION BODY for?
given the fact that they had the assistance of the NTSB.
and would it have made a single bit of difference if they had only recovered 50% of the plane?
or even 25%?
wouldn't 25% be enough to say that plane had crashed at the location?

see, this is the typical MINUTIA that moronic troofers focus on
they ignore the MASSIVE evidence and make claims that are beyond rational belief

Last edited:

I don't need to prove that the investigating authority made a true statement. I believe them. Do you?

You love hypocrisy. If someone claims they lied then you would demand proof to back it up but if a shitball like you claims their statement is true then you don't have to provide any evidence to back it up. Damn you are sad.

Forum List

Back