Question about Shanksville crash

LOL
'you have claimed expertise in SOO many areas it would be IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to take any claim you make seriously
must be wonderful in your online persona world

I an way you have been right all along...not in the truthfulness or the factual aspects of what I've shared about "me".. but that it is really no big deal.Succeeding in living ones dreams and fantasies is really about commiting yourself to the task at hand...and thats about it. Why you hate it when someone else has an exciting or maybe even a wastefull and ego centrical and selfish existance is beyond me. If you can believe even half of what I claimed as true life experiences..you gotta admitt...I had some fuckin big time fun. I pity you and hate whoever killed your joy in living.

I an way you have been right all along Well said.

LOL.

(WTF is this guy babbling about?)

OK guilty as charged counciler ..I'm lazy and I don't bother with spell check...sue me...:lol::lol:

I an way you have been right all along...not in the truthfulness or the factual aspects of what I've shared about "me".. but that it is really no big deal.Succeeding in living ones dreams and fantasies is really about commiting yourself to the task at hand...and thats about it. Why you hate it when someone else has an exciting or maybe even a wastefull and ego centrical and selfish existance is beyond me. If you can believe even half of what I claimed as true life experiences..you gotta admitt...I had some fuckin big time fun. I pity you and hate whoever killed your joy in living.

LOL.

OK guilty as charged counciler ..I'm lazy and I don't bother with spell check...sue me...:lol::lol:

that would be wonderful if the spelling was the only problem.

LOL.

:lol:

Lord knows that I have never fucked up by failing to edit a post before hitting the submit button!

:eusa_whistle:

nothing like making fun of the physically handicapped. :cuckoo:

Nothing like lying to score points.

If you truly believe DiveCon is disabled, you made fun of the handicapped. Just like Fizz said.

If you don't believe that, then you just lied.

Hows it feel to paint yourself in a corner on that one?

Holy fuk you are stoopid! I didn't make fun of him for being in a wheelchair. I offered an explanation of why he constantly trolls. Being in a wheelchair doesn't give him a justifiable excuse for his endlessly trolling.

If you truly believe DiveCon is disabled, you made fun of the handicapped. Just like Fizz said.

Holy fuk you are stoopid! I didn't make fun of him for being in a wheelchair. I offered an explanation of why he constantly trolls. Being in a wheelchair doesn't give him a justifiable excuse for his endlessly trolling.

Nope. You fail.

Now, about that alternate theory for 9/11. Been able to come up with one yet?

:eusa_liar:

You clearly DID make fun of him for allegedly being in a wheelchair. Such wonderful, rich humor too. All about how a person confined to a wheelchair might sit in his own excrement. Real knee slapper material, you fucking lying lowlife.

And he doesn't troll, you filthy deliberate liar. He responds to the lies of the asshole dishonest scumbag Troofers, like you. You just don't care for the fact that all of your bullshit is always exposed.

you certainly did make fun of handicapped people. anyone can simply scroll up and see it.

but back to the topic...

where is your alternate theory for 9/11? (or are you going to agree that the official version is correct?)

you certainly did make fun of handicapped people. anyone can simply scroll up and see it.

but back to the topic...

where is your alternate theory for 9/11? (or are you going to agree that the official version is correct?)
now he will go off on a tangent about a false dilemma or a logical fallacy

but back to the topic...

. . . plus, we will learn that in his valued opinion { :lol: }, I am a "snitch bitch," and that you, and I and a whole bunch of people who reject his Troofer bullshit are all "fuxxing stoopid" and "*****." :lol:

He may be shallow, with a severely limited repertoire, but at least he's utterly and always unpersuasive.

but back to the topic...

. . . plus, we will learn that in his valued opinion { :lol: }, I am a "snitch bitch," and that you, and I and a whole bunch of people who reject his Troofer bullshit are all "fuxxing stoopid" and "*****." :lol:

He may be shallow, with a severely limited repertoire, but at least he's utterly and always unpersuasive.
you left out more fun than a barrel of monkeys

LOL

you left out more fun than a barrel of monkeys

LOL

Monkeys are not always as much "fun" as you might have been told..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy2ufaUpV4g]YouTube - monkey attack on man in car[/ame]

So is anyone going to provide any facts to support the claim in post #2 or have you decided to never support it and pray to hell nobody will notice?

but back to the topic...

You asswipes ignore facts you don't like and make claims you never support. Yes, you are and always will be a Snitch Bitch and it pisses you off so much you spend a lot of time editing my posts when you quote them......as if that somehow means you aren't a Snitch Bitch. Lol

hey fucktard, this thread was a blackhole when the first troofer asshole like you posted in it

I may be a fucktard but I'm not a stupid fucktard!:lol::lol:And...I'm not a troofer whatever the fuck THAT is. I don't give a flying fuck about conspirtracies. Most of what seems to draw YOUR attention is all about having useless pissing matches over crap that is impossible to verify independantly. I have a pretty well rounded field of experience in the sciences regarding some of the occurances of 9/11. Your attempt at bullying your way through an argument with insults and sidestepping is commendable if only in it's mindless endurance.
LOL
'you have claimed expertise in SOO many areas it would be IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to take any claim you make seriously
must be wonderful in your online persona world

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWbMu4PtpE]YouTube - Spin Doctors - Little Miss Can't Be Wrong[/ame]

You asswipes ignore facts you don't like and make claims you never support. Yes, you are and always will be a Snitch Bitch and it pisses you off so much you spend a lot of time editing my posts when you quote them......as if that somehow means you aren't a Snitch Bitch. Lol

PussyPuddle,

Just face facts, stupid. I called it. And I called it because you are totally lacking in originality or honesty.

I am of course not a snitch much less a snitch bitch. That's just the stupid name you try to use for me, PussyPuddle, because you are one of the ultimate pussies in life who can't tolerate the notion of accepting personal responsibility.

Now, as to the issue of "ignoring facts," that's all you've done for dozens and dozens of pages. It is another sterling example of how much of a complete pussy you are. And with every post, you constantly prove and re-prove it, you Troofer asshole.

Hurry back with more of your meaningless whining blather. We all could use another good laugh, you hapless gay puke. :lol::lol:

PussyPuddle,

Just face facts, stupid. I called it. And I called it because you are totally lacking in originality or honesty.

I am of course not a snitch much less a snitch bitch. That's just the stupid name you try to use for me, PussyPuddle, because you are one of the ultimate pussies in life who can't tolerate the notion of accepting personal responsibility.

Now, as to the issue of "ignoring facts," that's all you've done for dozens and dozens of pages. It is another sterling example of how much of a complete pussy you are. And with every post, you constantly prove and re-prove it, you Troofer asshole.

Hurry back with more of your meaningless whining blather. We all could use another good laugh, you hapless gay puke. :lol::lol:
wait, isn't the basic premise of being a troofer wanting to snitch on a perceived cover up?

So OCTAs still refuse to provide any facts to support the claim in post #2. Don't worry....nobody expects you guys to admit you don't have any facts to support it either.

bentdick refuses to admit the proof is included in this post

Exactly, that is why I stopped responding to the poor stupid bastard. Post 2 contained it's own proof, and when i figured out how futile it was to argue with curvey i just let him have his delusions. of course i am laughing at him the whole time.

he is like the Black Knight guarding the bridge in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Even though he is defeated, by having his arms, then his legs chopped off, he still insists on challenging the knights of the round table.

Curvey is like a cross between that black knight and baghdad bob.....:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back