Question about Shanksville crash

There is post #2 curvey, which your diminished menatl capacity causes you to claim has not been answered.
from the article;
"SHANKSVILLE, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- The FBI announced Monday that its investigation of the site where a hijacked jet slammed into a field here is complete and that 95 percent of the plane was recovered. "

The FBI stated 95% of the plane was recovered. The only proof related to post two that is required is if you think it is a lie.

I believe the FBI. The article stating they made an announcement that 95% of the plane was found is enough for me, and most reasonably sane loyal Americans as well.

Curvey, straight out, do you have the balls to state that you believe the FBI lied in thier announcement?

If so, please provide some reason, including any links to articles that dispute the FBI announcement.

By your claims here it means all those family members and first responders who demand a new investigation are not sane. Nice job.

Also, our government was structured specifically around the idea government is not to be trusted. If the government makes a claim it is our duty as Americans to demand evidence. Pfft....that explains why you dumbasses pretending to be Americans don't get it.....

Asking for evidence is not an accusation of lying.

Simply more deflection on your part curvey, it's dumbasses like you that make all the people that have questions about the investigation into the events of 911 look like morons.
The FBI made this announcement, and that in itself is evidence. What reasons do you have to think anything to the contrary? Numbers of 'questioners' is not evidence.

Have any kind of cognicant argument, anything, anything at all besides insults and emotional appeals to peer groups?

A claim is not evidence.....that is why it is called a claim sooper einstein. You're also repeating the fallacy of demanding a negative be proven when you don't have any facts in the affirmative. But this thread could go te thousands posts and you punks still wouldn't admit you don't have any facts to support the fbi's claim. You're stoopid like that.

By your claims here it means all those family members and first responders who demand a new investigation are not sane. Nice job.

Also, our government was structured specifically around the idea government is not to be trusted. If the government makes a claim it is our duty as Americans to demand evidence. Pfft....that explains why you dumbasses pretending to be Americans don't get it.....

Asking for evidence is not an accusation of lying.

Simply more deflection on your part curvey, it's dumbasses like you that make all the people that have questions about the investigation into the events of 911 look like morons.
The FBI made this announcement, and that in itself is evidence. What reasons do you have to think anything to the contrary? Numbers of 'questioners' is not evidence.

Have any kind of cognicant argument, anything, anything at all besides insults and emotional appeals to peer groups?

A claim is not evidence.....that is why it is called a claim sooper einstein. You're also repeating the fallacy of demanding a negative be proven when you don't have any facts in the affirmative. But this thread could go te thousands posts and you punks still wouldn't admit you don't have any facts to support the fbi's claim. You're stoopid like that.

The FBI announcement of the findings of their investigation is a fact in the affirmative.

The 'evidence', or even reason to doubt it is the proof required to deem it a fallacy.

So far you have nothing. I am not even asking for anything more than a logic based valid opinion. So far you have not offered even that.

Description of False Dilemma
A False Dilemma is a fallacy in which a person uses the following pattern of "reasoning":

1. Either claim X is true or claim Y is true (when X and Y could both be false).

2. Claim Y is false.

3. Therefore claim X is true.
Http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/false-dilemma.html

You're probably too stoopid to plug in your specific false dilemma but at least now you know it is a fallacy you fuxxing nuclear idiot.
how the FUCK could both yes and no be true or false
either the FBI lied or they didnt
their is no 3rd option, dipshit, therefore it is NOT a false dilemma
and btw, why do you bring up false dilemma after calling it a fallacy and were PROVEN wrong once again
you suck you are a fucking moronic idiot

Okay. So it's not probable you are too fuxxing stoopid to plug in your specific false dilemma.....it's a proven fact. Just because you are too dumb to see a third option that does not mean there is not a third option you sooper moronic bitch.
HOLY SHIT
how can the FBI be both telling the truth AND lying at the same time?????
there IS no third option to that question

this is the internet, jackass. all you are going to get here is claims. you know why?
BECAUSE YOU CANT POST FUCKING WRECKAGE ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!! :lol:

i'll tell you what. you figure out a way to attach actual airplane parts to posts and i will attach 95% percent of flight 93 right after you get it up and running. :cuckoo:

there is a fact in the affirmative. there is the FACT that the FBI said 95% was recovered. you have ANY FACTS that isnt true?:lol:

The FBI announcement of the findings of their investigation is a fact in the affirmative.

The 'evidence', or even reason to doubt it is the proof required to deem it a fallacy.

So far you have nothing. I am not even asking for anything more than a logic based valid opinion. So far you have not offered even that.

Oh boy. The fbi's announcement is a claim. Period. Yes it is a fact they made the claim but announcing the claim does nothing to support the claim. Either you jackasses are truly on the darkest side of stoopid or you're unbelievably dishonest.

Oh boy. The fbi's announcement is a claim. Period. Yes it is a fact they made the claim but announcing the claim does nothing to support the claim. Either you jackasses are truly on the darkest side of stoopid or you're unbelievably dishonest.

Ok, I will accept baby steps.
The "claim" made bythe FBi was made by an offical agency with the full backing and authority of the government of the USA. Their "claim" was made after they conducted their investigation of the site of the crash outside Shanksville, according to the news report.

You obviously disagree with their findings.

Do you plan on sharing why you feel that way with us?

The only dishonesty here is that you seem to expect everyone else to disagree with the FBI, just because they are the FBI.
The fact is, I believe the FBI BECAUSE they are the FBI.

The "claim" made bythe FBi was made by an offical agency with the full backing and authority of the government of the USA. Their "claim" was made after they conducted their investigation of the site of the crash outside Shanksville, according to the news report.

The only dishonesty here is that you seem to expect everyone else to disagree with the FBI, just because they are the FBI.
and what would the FBI have gained by making a false claim?
they could have said 50% was recovered
it would have been just as valid as saying 95% had

Let's refer to the FBI announcement that 95% of the wrecked craft had been recovered as "claim."

A claim can be accurate or inaccurate. It can be honest or dishonest.

What is it that YOU believe would be required to convert the "claim" into a "fact?"

And, you have refused to answer the obvious question, "what difference does it make?"

IF they had "claimed" 50% (as Dive noted a little while ago) would you be denying that their claim was accurate.

Based solely on the portions of the wreckage of which you have seen photographic images, what approximate percentage of the aircraft would you minimally estimate had been recovered?

nope...you are a fool...one has an investigation is to determine truth,facts asking for answers and asking questions ,it does not mean you have predtrmined the results as you try to project

so go investigate. quit whining on the internet about it and actually go do something. posting on message boards isnt going to get anything done. :cuckoo:

it that were entirely true post on message boards would not be met with such full time opposition from you and yours

nope...you are a fool...one has an investigation is to determine truth,facts asking for answers and asking questions ,it does not mean you have predtrmined the results as you try to project

so go investigate. quit whining on the internet about it and actually go do something. posting on message boards isnt going to get anything done. :cuckoo:

it that were entirely true post on message boards would not be met with such full time opposition from you and yours

there is no "me and mine"

there is me telling you that your fucking stupid.

there is other people telling you that your fucking stupid.

its not a big fucking conspiracy, asshole. its that you are fucking stupid!! :cuckoo:

Don't ask me...I'm still trying to figure out how to start an alluminum fire... :lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Nobody was asking you anything.

And nobody said anything about starting fires with aluminum, either. [I realize you misunderstood what I did write, but that's pretty much your problem.]

Try to keep up, Smugly.

its not a big fucking conspiracy, asshole. its that you are fucking stupid!! :cuckoo:

why do you spend your time debwunking that which you believe has no purpose or effect...thats stupid

Don't ask me...I'm still trying to figure out how to start an alluminum fire... :lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

And nobody said anything about starting fires with aluminum, either. [I realize you misunderstood what I did write, but that's pretty much your problem.]

Try to keep up, Smugly.

:lol::lol: Why the mean sprit counselor? I'm just a humble soul tryin to figure out where 100,000 lbs of aluminum went?:cuckoo:...silly me:eek:

why do you spend your time debwunking that which you believe has no purpose or effect...thats stupid

No. You are stupid.

And there's no such word as "debwunking," either, you dishonest scumbag retard.

Try to keep up, Smugly.

:lol::lol: Why the mean sprit counselor? I'm just a humble soul tryin to figure out where 100,000 lbs of aluminum went?:cuckoo:...silly me:eek:

THAT's what you were trying to say?

Part of the problem, then, is that you have major problems posting a coherent thought.

You are asking (I'll go ahead and read a bit between the lines since you are a bit too incoherent to frame your questions intelligibly) "what happened" to the aluminum skin of the downed jet liner?

PART of it was on display in some of the images posted, of course.

Much of it fragmented upon impact into tiny pieces. Some of it probably did vaporize.

It appears that a good deal of the recovered wreckage got returned to United Airlines.

Why does it matter? (I believe I know what you suspect, and that's fine; but maybe you could stop playing silly games and just go ahead and state your claim.)

because it confuses dipshits like you

and no one debwunks anything, dipshit, it isnt a WORD

Try to keep up, Smugly.

THAT's what you were trying to say?

Part of the problem, then, is that you have major problems posting a coherent thought.

You are asking (I'll go ahead and read a bit between the lines since you are a bit too incoherent to frame your questions intelligibly) "what happened" to the aluminum skin of the downed jet liner?

PART of it was on display in some of the images posted, of course.

Much of it fragmented upon impact into tiny pieces. Some of it probably did vaporize.

It appears that a good deal of the recovered wreckage got returned to United Airlines.

Why does it matter? (I believe I know what you suspect, and that's fine; but maybe you could stop playing silly games and just go ahead and state your claim.)
not to mention the fact that the 100,000 LB claim is not valid in the sense that the aircrafts total weight might have been that much, but not ALL of it was aluminum

It's not about agreeing or disagreeing. Why are so many fearful and hostile to such a simple request? Or do you think any government agency has the right to make a claim but not provide evidence for said claim?

Forum List

Back