Question about Shanksville crash

Not surprising you don't know the diff.

A claims lacks verification.

A fact can be independently verified.

If a calendar expert says today is Tuesday by our calendar you don't need to rely on believing him or not because you can independently verify his claim. Thus it is no longer simply a claim but a verifiable fact.

(I really hope you aren't stoopid enough to respond with...."But how does anyone know what day of the week it is for a fact?" I hope....but you have proven to be that stoopid Snitch Bitch.)

Totally as expected, your abiding ignorance is now on full display, PussyPuddle. Thanks for playing.

Facts can be verified. Happily, you got a portion of it right, so far!

Now, tell us some of the ways in which facts can be verified, you fucking moron.

:lol:

{For those keeping score at home, the fun part of the ensuing portion of today's PussyPuddle desperate effort to avoid getting pinned down will be largely in the realm of how urgently and irrationally he tries to avoid acknowledging that facts can be verified by the accounts of eye-witnesses!} :lol:
i'm still waiting for him to say who would be more qualified to answer the question on the crash than the lead investigative body

Thass been answered a few times you dumfuk.......you're so desperate you're repeating the same fallacies hoping to accomplish something but all you've proven is you're too fuxxing arrogant and ignorant to discuss this or any other issue that doesn't bring gallows of laughter from what you say.....keep whining.....

Not surprising you don't know the diff.

A claims lacks verification.

A fact can be independently verified.

If a calendar expert says today is Tuesday by our calendar you don't need to rely on believing him or not because you can independently verify his claim. Thus it is no longer simply a claim but a verifiable fact.

(I really hope you aren't stoopid enough to respond with...."But how does anyone know what day of the week it is for a fact?" I hope....but you have proven to be that stoopid Snitch Bitch.)

Totally as expected, your abiding ignorance is now on full display, PussyPuddle. Thanks for playing.

Now, tell us some of the ways in which facts can be verified, you fucking moron.

{For those keeping score at home, the fun part of the ensuing portion of today's PussyPuddle desperate effort to avoid getting pinned down will be largely in the realm of how urgently and irrationally he tries to avoid acknowledging that facts can be verified by the accounts of eye-witnesses!} :lol:

Holy fuk Snitch Bitch. Do you think.....maybe.....just maybe......there is a reason why it is called eyewitness testimony and not eyewitness fact? Lol.....

All this to simply avoid admitting the obvious....you don't have a single fact supporting the fbi's claim. What a Snitch Bitch!

Holy Shithead, Batman, you're RIGHT! bent tight is the stupidest fucking dishonest pussy of all time! :lol:

You ducked the question again, pussy, just as we all knew you would, MenstrualMess.

Now, then, MenstrualMess, how does one go about confirming the eye-witness testimony of an eye-witness when there were no cameras around or any other way of physically recording the events described by the eye-witness?

Believe it or not, you lying cowardly dripping diseased twat, we often do accept eye-witness accounts to make factual determinations.

Run away and hide from the things you can't handle some more, you dick-less, spine-less, ball-less, gut-less dishonest stanky pussy! :lol:

i'm still waiting for him to say who would be more qualified to answer the question on the crash than the lead investigative body

Thass been answered a few times you dumfuk.......you're so desperate you're repeating the same fallacies hoping to accomplish something but all you've proven is you're too fuxxing arrogant and ignorant to discuss this or any other issue that doesn't bring gallows of laughter from what you say.....keep whining.....

stfu-cookie.jpg

Holy fuk Snitch Bitch. Do you think.....maybe.....just maybe......there is a reason why it is called eyewitness testimony and not eyewitness fact? Lol.....

All this to simply avoid admitting the obvious....you don't have a single fact supporting the fbi's claim. What a Snitch Bitch!

Holy Shithead, Batman, you're RIGHT! bent tight is the stupidest fucking dishonest pussy of all time! :lol:

You ducked the question again, pussy, just as we all knew you would, MenstrualMess.

Now, then, MenstrualMess, how does one go about confirming the eye-witness testimony of an eye-witness when there were no cameras around or any other way of physically recording the events described by the eye-witness?

Believe it or not, you lying cowardly dripping diseased twat, we often do accept eye-witness accounts to make factual determinations.

Run away and hide from the things you can't handle some more, you dick-less, spine-less, ball-less, gut-less dishonest stanky pussy! :lol:

Rotfl! Damn Snitch Bitch you are a bigger whiner than divedik....and that's not an easy bitch to beat.

After all your crying you're back at square one....you still don't have a single fact proving the fbi's claim.

After all your crying you're back at square one....you still don't have a single fact proving the fbi's claim.

i see you changed your statement. before it was "you dont have a single fact to back up YOUR claim" (referring to me) and now its "you dont have a single fact to back up the FBI claim".

once again you have been proven wrong and you backpedal as fast as you can!! :lol:

your arguments are retarded and you lack the intelligence to see the big picture. :cuckoo:

flight 93 crashed in PA. got any evidence that isnt true? :lol:

i see you changed your statement. before it was "you dont have a single fact to back up YOUR claim" (referring to me) and now its "you dont have a single fact to back up the FBI claim".

once again you have been proven wrong and you backpedal as fast as you can!! :lol:

your arguments are retarded and you lack the intelligence to see the big picture. :cuckoo:

lets see him prove my phone has an OFFLINE mode again
LOL

More attempted deflections? You still haven't provided any facts supporting the claim 95% was recovered. Go ahead and make an ass of yourself by saying it's a fact the fbi claimed 95% was recovered.........dumfuk.....

Actually, what is amazing is that bentdick still won't answer the simple basic yes or no question.

The FBI claimed that 95% of flight 93 was recovered.

Did the FBI Lie?

How about it bentdick, yes or no?

Rotfl! Damn Snitch Bitch you are a bigger whiner than divedik....and that's not an easy bitch to beat.

Wow, PussyPuddle, that was your biggest repetition of your always dishonest claim, yet!

(A), as you knew when you just lied, I haven't whined at all. Refuting your bullshit isn't whining you always dishonest douche. :lol: and (B) your persistence in IGNORING all the facts is not even marginally commendable. Your ceaseless dedication to dishonesty is one of your more sordid characteristics. The FBI's claim has been supported on a factual level in numerous ways. And the fact that there is not one single valid reason to doubt it also serves to support it.

In short, you remain entirely wrong and fully dishonest, MenstrualMess.

Actually, what is amazing is that bentdick still won't answer the simple basic yes or no question.

Did the FBI Lie?

it can only be one of two things, either they lied, or it is a fact
but dipshit will never actually answer the question

Did the FBI Lie?

That's the fallacy of a false dilemma you dumfuk.

Did the FBI Lie?

how the fuck do you get that?
either what the FBI said is the truth, and thus a fact, or they lied
which is it

and i KNEW you would pussy out and not answer the question

Wow, PussyPuddle, that was your biggest repetition of your always dishonest claim, yet!

(A), as you knew when you just lied, I haven't whined at all. Refuting your bullshit isn't whining you always dishonest douche. :lol: and (B) your persistence in IGNORING all the facts is not even marginally commendable. Your ceaseless dedication to dishonesty is one of your more sordid characteristics. The FBI's claim has been supported on a factual level in numerous ways. And the fact that there is not one single valid reason to doubt it also serves to support it.

In short, you remain entirely wrong and fully dishonest, MenstrualMess.

Snitch Bitch Emo alert....again. All your whining cannot change that even after hundreds of posts not one of you dumbass cocksucking crybabies has produced a single fact supporting the claim in post #2. Keep whining......

which is it

Learn what the fallacy means you dumfuk. My days of tutoring you dumasses are over.

which is it

Learn what the fallacy means you dumfuk. My days of tutoring you dumasses are over.

A simple yes or no Bentdick. that's all we are asking for.

Is that too difficult for you?

The FBI stated that 95% of flight 93 had been recovered. Did they lie?

YES or NO?

YES or NO?

he is too much of a pussy to come out and say he thinks the FBI lied. its just like he was too much of a pussy to admit he was a twoofer for months.

its obvious what he believes.

YES or NO?

he is too much of a pussy to come out and say he thinks the FBI lied. its just like he was too much of a pussy to admit he was a twoofer for months.

I know I just want her to actually say it one time.

YES or NO?

I know I just want her to actually say it one time.
that pussy will never take a stand

which is it

YOU are the one that needs to learn, dipshit
cause that ISNT a fallacy

Fallacy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

learn something, dipshit

YES or NO?

700+ posts and you still can't provide any facts supporting the claim in post number.......2. You're a **** of a joke.

Forum List

Back