Question for all on this board

Given the "whistleblower" topic of all the MSM today, I'd like to ask all of you on this board this question:
If you didn't like your boss and or you though you knew that there were some shenanigans going on,
would you go to work everyday trying to destroy your company or boss?

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.
Consequently instead of working to improve the country, the never-trumpers are "working" against Trump.

What most people do is put up with it, come home like my Dad did and bitch and moan BUT still he went to work, did his job and retired.
These people like the whistleblower wants to destroy Trump. Pure and simple and get paid while doing it!
Intel officials want CIA's Gina Haspel to defend Ukraine whistleblower
he is not a whistle blower, he is schifft's political spy
Is a mob informant a spy? Maybe technically they are but being on the right side of the law makes all the difference.

Given the "whistleblower" topic of all the MSM today, I'd like to ask all of you on this board this question:
If you didn't like your boss and or you though you knew that there were some shenanigans going on,

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.
Consequently instead of working to improve the country, the never-trumpers are "working" against Trump.

What most people do is put up with it, come home like my Dad did and bitch and moan BUT still he went to work, did his job and retired.
These people like the whistleblower wants to destroy Trump. Pure and simple and get paid while doing it!
Is a mob informant a spy? Maybe technically they are but being on the right side of the law makes all the difference.
yep, it is illegal to spy on the president

It is not illegal to report illegal activity to the proper authorities. That fascist fuck in the White House makes it out to be treason but he's retarded.

Linky linky?

So, President Trump THOUGHT ABOUT doing somethat that would have been unethical, but not illegal. He didn't do it.

To review: He thought about withholding aid unless and until the Ukrainians started an investigation of the Biden's, and publicly announced same. But he didn't do it. They never started an investigation, never made an announcement and THEY GOT THE AID.

And all of the hysteria about "national security" and violating Constitutional whatever are total bullshit. (Fortunately, the American people are starting to figure this out, as polling indicates).

Government employees MUST follow the lead of the President. If they don't like it, they can GTFO - not that ANY government teat-sucker would ever even consider getting a real job - but I digress.

This whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella, or whatever DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER OR THE RIGHT to countermand Presidential policies or actions, even if he doesn't like them. Same for some of these other ass-holes who are assuring us that there was a QPQ...regardless of the fact that the Ukrainians weren't aware of it, the President denies it, and the money flowed ON TIME!

Get.

A.

Fucking.

Grip!

It is not illegal to report illegal activity to the proper authorities. That fascist fuck in the White House makes it out to be treason but he's retarded.
it is not illegal for the President to defend Americans from Joe Biden using his son to launder his Ukrainian bribes

In your world it is just fine to fanatically support the president even if it violates your own oath of office but it is terrible to report illegal activity?
Whose oath of office is being violated when you realize that YOU, as an individual, don't get to determine for the whole country, what is right and what is wrong?

So, President Trump THOUGHT ABOUT doing somethat that would have been unethical, but not illegal. He didn't do it.

To review: He thought about withholding aid unless and until the Ukrainians started an investigation of the Biden's, and publicly announced same. But he didn't do it. They never started an investigation, never made an announcement and THEY GOT THE AID.

And all of the hysteria about "national security" and violating Constitutional whatever are total bullshit. (Fortunately, the American people are starting to figure this out, as polling indicates).

Government employees MUST follow the lead of the President. If they don't like it, they can GTFO - not that ANY government teat-sucker would ever even consider getting a real job - but I digress.

This whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella, or whatever DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER OR THE RIGHT to countermand Presidential policies or actions, even if he doesn't like them. Same for some of these other ass-holes who are assuring us that there was a QPQ...regardless of the fact that the Ukrainians weren't aware of it, the President denies it, and the money flowed ON TIME!

Get.

A.

Fucking.

Grip!
Ukraine got the aid when all this shit went public. He was still holding out on them until it became clear they would lose the battle to keep the whistle blower complaint away from the judiciary committee.

In your world it is just fine to fanatically support the president even if it violates your own oath of office but it is terrible to report illegal activity?
Whose oath of office is being violated when you realize that YOU, as an individual, don't get to determine for the whole country, what is right and what is wrong?

Some of the proudest moments in this nation's history have been when men and women of principal made the decision to put everything on the line for good of the country. They made the determination to do what they felt was right and faced the consequences.

Get.

A.

Fucking.

Grip!
Actually, it seems he did do it

He tied military aid and any further discussion to receiving dirt on Joe Biden

What "oath" says a bureaucrat is supposed to stab the President in the back?

Kind of separate questions.

and

the questions don't go along with the third thing.

Liking my boss or not liking my boss is one thing.

Knowing there was malfeasance going on is another.

Continuing to go to work is not "trying to destroy" anything - it's because you are a professional, who works for the country (not a single person) and you do your job. Doing so does not mean you are "trying to destroy" anything.

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...

Based on what? Trump's highly concerning actions?

as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.

Status quo? Or, professionals dedicated to their country and their job? There seems to be confusion, with people thinking that State Department professionals, Intelligence professionals etc - are supposed to be loyal to the person of the President. That is what Trump wants. That is not the way it is supposed to be.

How do you know they are "never Trumpers"? What if Trump is working to destroy the country? Should they support that?

The whistle blower observed some seriously concerning things. He reported it. It is not about "destroying Trump".

Pure and simple.

And it sucks that what he reported has been substantiated through multiple testimonies.

Is everyone trying to destroy Trump or is Trump trying to destroy our country in service to his ego?

What "oath" says a bureaucrat is supposed to stab the President in the back?

Who stabbed him in the back? One of the many he threw under the bus?

Forum List

Back