Question for all the righties.

Not that part. The voting fraud thing.

Oh, right. Of course! The 100% Biden votes when no one was watching was perfectly in line with voting recorded throughout the day. The Court determining how votes could be cast in PA was also in line with the PA Constitution that state the Legislature sets voting on Election Day. What next, wolverines make great house pets?

iu
California trash.jpg

No, I see statements like this broad brushing all who don't agree with their politics on both sides. I was curious to find out if people really believe the rhetoric about 50% of their fellow citizens. I would argue that reality is, putting this sort of inflammatory broad brushing aside, there is more in common between the two sides in this country than not.

How is your transgender surgery coming along?

This is six years old! It's sped up thanks to corrupt, incompetent,
treasonous Biden and his perverted appointees who are destroying America.

Partisan gap grows 2017.jpg

Attachments

• Partisan gap grows.png
    Partisan gap grows.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 4
I couldn't find anything where Schumer did more than complain about the story. Do you have something I missed?
You miss EVERYTHING. You named yourself properly. Oblivious.
cio brutto.
You belong on my Ignore List since you add nothing to any conversation.

No, just trying to find out why people (right and left) hate more than 50% of their own country.

Because they're not part of my country. They want to take my part of the country and give it away to people who enter my country illegally, for one thing.

What do you think people in this country on your political left want the USA to be like?
To me, the political Left in this country actually believes that Utopia is possible. They suggest that Equity is not only possible, but something that should be sought after. That each and every person can and should somehow “live happily ever after” regardless of how little effort that person is willing to put in to achieve that goal.

Forum List

Back