Question for Democrats

I keep being told that by voting for conservatives, I'm voting against my best interests.

I'm a conservative, white, Christian veteran. The Democratic Party has made it quite clear for years they believe I'm responsible for all the ills plaguing America. They've made it quite clear for years they hate me.

So how is it in my best interests to vote Democrat? Why should I vote for a party that hates me?
Well for starters democrats don't hate you. Just because faux news said so doesn't mean it's true.
I expect you want far more Fox News than I do. Gotta get your daily ragegasm on, don'tcha know.

Yes, Democrats hate me. It really is undeniable.

We love Ben Carson, Democrats, not so much. It must be exhausting telling everyone that Republicans hate everybody. Condoleeza Rice is a remarkable person as well. The Democrats are the only ones who hate you based on appearance. The party obviously hates you daveman, you are supposed to cower to your innate evilness so that you can live in the prog paradise. It is pretty safe to say that not only are you evil in their eyes, you are an uneducated rube who is just to stupid to grasp paradise.

I keep being told that by voting for conservatives, I'm voting against my best interests.

I'm a conservative, white, Christian veteran. The Democratic Party has made it quite clear for years they believe I'm responsible for all the ills plaguing America. They've made it quite clear for years they hate me.

So how is it in my best interests to vote Democrat? Why should I vote for a party that hates me?
Well for starters democrats don't hate you. Just because faux news said so doesn't mean it's true.
I expect you want far more Fox News than I do. Gotta get your daily ragegasm on, don'tcha know.

I don't want any faux new at all.

A few individuals here may be less than fond of you, but that's you personally, not the generic "white guy veteran conservative" you you referred to in your op.

We love Ben Carson, Democrats, not so much. It must be exhausting telling everyone that Republicans hate everybody. Condoleeza Rice is a remarkable person as well. The Democrats are the only ones who hate you based on appearance. The party obviously hates you daveman, you are supposed to cower to your innate evilness so that you can live in the prog paradise. It is pretty safe to say that not only are you evil in their eyes, you are an uneducated rube who is just to stupid to grasp paradise.
I've been accused of that for daring to question liberal dogma.

I don't want any faux new at all.

A few individuals here may be less than fond of you, but that's you personally, not the generic "white guy veteran conservative" you you referred to in your op.
You really haven't been paying attention the past decade or so, have you?

Forum List

Back