Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

Open Borders - Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moron? :rolleyes-41: Pot, kettle, black
Yes youre a moron for claiming anyone put Drumpf in a catch 22 besides himself.
So if Trump does nothing he isn't following the law of the land, if Trump does follow the law of the land........
You guys are being played like a fiddle by the media, and just too damn stupid to see that. And YOU call me
a moron. :laughing0301:
I see youre another low intellect Drumpf drone and yes a moron.

How is it that Obama deported more illegals yet he didnt have 2K separated children in a couple of months like Drumpf did? Stop whining and thank your boss for changing his mind due to the bad PR.
well you should be happy then......but you're not.
Of course I am happy. Its always funny to see you low intellect Drumpf supporters repeating his lies.
laugh.gif
if I recall you're not only an idiot, but you are a racist....like you really hate whitey.
What lies.....lets see that huge intellect of yours.

So if Trump does nothing he isn't following the law of the land, if Trump does follow the law of the land........
You guys are being played like a fiddle by the media, and just too damn stupid to see that. And YOU call me

How is it that Obama deported more illegals yet he didnt have 2K separated children in a couple of months like Drumpf did? Stop whining and thank your boss for changing his mind due to the bad PR.
what are you so upset at then?
Who told you I was upset? Didnt you see me laughing at you?
laugh.gif
i read your post?
Thats what you get for being too stupid to know that unless you can see someone you shouldnt assume to know their emotional state.
laugh.gif
no you're just a moron. you're the one who said he was mad about this issue, it was fixed, and you still cant shut the fuck up

laugh.gif
i read your post?
Thats what you get for being too stupid to know that unless you can see someone you shouldnt assume to know their emotional state.
laugh.gif
you're still upset in this post. dude, you should relax. you got what you wanted. and it isn't enough is it? like a good druggie needing a fix. feed me seymour

Sen. Feinstein wants a 100 mile safe space from any border or Port of Entry... How in the hell do they expect to keep the Sovereignty of the U.S. intact with stupid shit like that...

Let’s break down Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s proposed “Keep Families Together Act” to see where Democrats went wrong. The bill provides that “[a]n agent or officer of a designated agency shall be prohibited from removing a child from his or her parent or legal guardian at or near the port of entry or within 100 miles of the border of the United States” (with three exceptions to be discussed later). Four immediate warning signs in this provision should put the reader on notice that this bill is not what Democrats claim.

Democrat Bill Would Let Parents Who Commit Fed Crimes Go Scot-Free

Yes youre a moron for claiming anyone put Drumpf in a catch 22 besides himself.

well you should be happy then......but you're not.
Of course I am happy. Its always funny to see you low intellect Drumpf supporters repeating his lies.
laugh.gif
if I recall you're not only an idiot, but you are a racist....like you really hate whitey.
What lies.....lets see that huge intellect of yours.
This lie for starters where he pretty much claims his hands are tied.

"“So what I’m asking Congress to do is to give us a third option, which we have been requesting since last year — the legal authority to detain and promptly remove families together as a unit. We have to be able to do this. This is the only solution to the border crisis. We have to stop child smuggling. This is the way to do it.”
-Drumpf

then he signs an EO.

You fools must enjoy being fools. No one is that stupid unknowingly.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i read your post?
laugh.gif
you're still upset in this post. dude, you should relax. you got what you wanted. and it isn't enough is it? like a good druggie needing a fix. feed me seymour
If you think I'm upset then thats your issue. As far as getting what I wanted that always happens.

laugh.gif
i read your post?
laugh.gif
If you think I'm upset then thats your issue. As far as getting what I wanted that always happens.
and then you continue to act upset. strange behavior you have there.

laugh.gif
i read your post?
laugh.gif
and then you continue to act upset. strange behavior you have there.
You have the emotional intelligence of an ant. I guess if I cry about Drumpf signing an EO you will think I am happy? Is it opposite day everyday for you?

Open. Closed is immoral. And ameica claiming to be a christian nation...:eusa_naughty:
:eusa_naughty: Borders were accepted in the Bible, so I have no idea what you're talking about
Clearly you havent read the book.
Did a little research for you 'o wise one', There are 41 verses In the Bible speaking of borders. So clearly YOU are the one
that hasn't read the Bible, or you wouldn't be posting such foolish nonsense

stupid poll

no open borders - enforce the laws on the books.

end of problem

Trump was enforcing the current laws on the books. You guys had temper tantrum
Drumpf capitulated after claiming he couldnt do anything about the way he enforced the current law. You guys are dumb as pocket lint.

And his act was unconstitutional.

Doesn’t change the fact that he was enforcing the law to begin with

stupid poll

no open borders - enforce the laws on the books.

end of problem

Trump was enforcing the current laws on the books. You guys had temper tantrum
Drumpf capitulated after claiming he couldnt do anything about the way he enforced the current law. You guys are dumb as pocket lint.

And his act was unconstitutional.

Doesn’t change the fact that he was enforcing the law to begin with
Show us where his EO is unconstitutional. This should be interesting.
laugh.gif

You want the US to be isolationists ? Like North Korea , sealed off from the world.
Who said that, Timmy?

Ohh I’m sorry . Am I projecting an extremist view that no one is seriously considering as some kind of counter argument ?? WHERE WOULD I GET AN IDEA LIKE THAT?!

A dishonest mind.

We have sitting Senators sayings border enforcement is immoral and people have cited multiple articles that are trying to persuade people to open borders. No honest person can claim that no one is considering it

Open. Closed is immoral. And ameica claiming to be a christian nation...:eusa_naughty:
:eusa_naughty: Borders were accepted in the Bible, so I have no idea what you're talking about
Clearly you havent read the book.

There are several books in the Bible discussing the creation of borders between tribes and nations.

So you might want to read closer
Right back at you:eusa_doh:

I read the Bible daily looking for new wisdom and instruction.

Which is why I know your argument is nonsense

You want the US to be isolationists ? Like North Korea , sealed off from the world.
Who said that, Timmy?

Ohh I’m sorry . Am I projecting an extremist view that no one is seriously considering as some kind of counter argument ?? WHERE WOULD I GET AN IDEA LIKE THAT?!

A dishonest mind.

We have sitting Senators sayings border enforcement is immoral and people have cited multiple articles that are trying to persuade people to open borders. No honest person can claim that no one is considering it
Multiple articles and or a few senators dont make a party. Its retarded to claim there is a significant amount of people proposing open borders. I bet if anyone that does understood what that means then they would change their minds if they did support it.

As the NWO Globalists continue pushing their Open Borders Agenda, do you support it or not?
Retarded pointless poll. No one supports open borders.

Sorry, but your Party does. Get informed.
No my party doesnt support open borders. You should get educated. Better yet you should show us some proof of your claim.

The Dems had the chance to protect the dreamers and close the borders. There is your proof.

Mark

Forum List

Back