Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

Open Borders - Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The stupidity of Drumpf supporters is breath taking in its ability to cause them to provide more reasons for us to laugh at them.

Do some research. George Soros does own the US Democratic Party.

More conspiracies eh? :laugh:
Do your own reseach.

Do your own research. Wikileaks showed Democratic Party leadership does answer to George Soros. It is what it is.
Youre trying too hard to convince me but you have shown you dont have the intellect that would impress me sufficiently to even consider your claim semi credible. :laugh:

All Open Borders organizations are funded by George Soros. It's just fact.
Thats interesting but Soros is just one person. How does that make any party pro open borders? You would be more convincing if you could provide an official quote from any political party that supports open borders.
laugh.gif

You want the US to be isolationists ? Like North Korea , sealed off from the world.
Who said that, Timmy?

Ohh I’m sorry . Am I projecting an extremist view that no one is seriously considering as some kind of counter argument ?? WHERE WOULD I GET AN IDEA LIKE THAT?!

A dishonest mind.

We have sitting Senators sayings border enforcement is immoral and people have cited multiple articles that are trying to persuade people to open borders. No honest person can claim that no one is considering it
Multiple articles and or a few senators dont make a party. Its retarded to claim there is a significant amount of people proposing open borders. I bet if anyone that does understood what that means then they would change their minds if they did support it.

I would hope the would reconsider it, but I think far more seek it than you realize

Open. Closed is immoral. And ameica claiming to be a christian nation...:eusa_naughty:
:eusa_naughty: Borders were accepted in the Bible, so I have no idea what you're talking about
Clearly you havent read the book.
Did a little research for you 'o wise one', There are 41 verses In the Bible speaking of borders. So clearly YOU are the one
that hasn't read the Bible, or you wouldn't be posting such foolish nonsense
And you must be one of the many who hasn't read what i wrote. Stop wasting my time.

Clearly the chief person who hasn’t read what you wrote is you

Open. Closed is immoral. And ameica claiming to be a christian nation...:eusa_naughty:
:eusa_naughty: Borders were accepted in the Bible, so I have no idea what you're talking about
Did a little research for you 'o wise one', There are 41 verses In the Bible speaking of borders. So clearly YOU are the one
And you must be one of the many who hasn't read what i wrote. Stop wasting my time.
I beginning to think you don't have a clue what you posted.
Because you clearly were stating that having borders closed was not Christian and immoral
In case you mean is christian and is immoral that is correct.

Clearly the chief person who hasn’t read what you wrote is you
Right back at you:auiqs.jpg: To think Trump is going to cut funding from education ...

Trump was enforcing the current laws on the books. You guys had temper tantrum
Drumpf capitulated after claiming he couldnt do anything about the way he enforced the current law. You guys are dumb as pocket lint.

And his act was unconstitutional.

Doesn’t change the fact that he was enforcing the law to begin with
Show us where his EO is unconstitutional. This should be interesting.
laugh.gif

Executive orders can not overturn Judicial decisions.

I’m still waiting for your explanation on how we can have a closed/secure border when enforcement is immoral.
Show us the judicial decision that said the families had to be separated.

We shouldnt have a closed border. Secure border yes but not a closed one. Where did you get the idea I said it was immoral?

Really be nice if you guys followed conversations as well you throw out insults

Do your own reseach.

Do your own research. Wikileaks showed Democratic Party leadership does answer to George Soros. It is what it is.
Youre trying too hard to convince me but you have shown you dont have the intellect that would impress me sufficiently to even consider your claim semi credible. :laugh:

Thats interesting but Soros is just one person. How does that make any party pro open borders? You would be more convincing if you could provide an official quote from any political party that supports open borders.
laugh.gif

You really should check out Wikileaks. It's been proven that George Soros controls the US Democratic Party. So it's no surprise so many have been encouraged to violate our laws and enter our country illegally. It's what the NWO Globalists want.

Is this Sen Warrens open border tweet?

.@realdonaldtrump could pick up the phone and stop the separation of families seeking refuge in the US. Instead, he continues to hold thousands of kids hostage to try and get Congress to pay for his stupid wall. This is his policy, and he can stop it. #FamiliesBelongTogether

The stupidity of Drumpf supporters is breath taking in its ability to cause them to provide more reasons for us to laugh at them.

Do your own reseach.

Most US Open Borders organizations are funded by George Soros. It's just fact.

facts are easily proven with documentation - so prove your "fact"

Drumpf capitulated after claiming he couldnt do anything about the way he enforced the current law. You guys are dumb as pocket lint.

And his act was unconstitutional.

Doesn’t change the fact that he was enforcing the law to begin with
Show us where his EO is unconstitutional. This should be interesting.
laugh.gif

Executive orders can not overturn Judicial decisions.

I’m still waiting for your explanation on how we can have a closed/secure border when enforcement is immoral.
Show us the judicial decision that said the families had to be separated.

We shouldnt have a closed border. Secure border yes but not a closed one. Where did you get the idea I said it was immoral?

Really be nice if you guys followed conversations as well you throw out insults
It would really be nice if you showed me where I claimed border enforcement was immoral like I asked you instead of dodging the question.

Is this Sen Warrens open border tweet?

.@realdonaldtrump could pick up the phone and stop the separation of families seeking refuge in the US. Instead, he continues to hold thousands of kids hostage to try and get Congress to pay for his stupid wall. This is his policy, and he can stop it. #FamiliesBelongTogether
Her English isn't bad for an Injun, but she's still a dingbat.

Do your own reseach.

laugh.gif

You really should check out Wikileaks. It's been proven that George Soros controls the US Democratic Party. So it's no surprise so many have been encouraged to violate our laws and enter our country illegally. It's what the NWO Globalists want.
Why would I check out conspiracies? Then I would be as dumb as you are.
laugh.gif

All you have to do is show us facts not conjecture. I forgot to add.....from a reputable source in my opinion.

You want the US to be isolationists ? Like North Korea , sealed off from the world.
Who said that, Timmy?

Ohh I’m sorry . Am I projecting an extremist view that no one is seriously considering as some kind of counter argument ?? WHERE WOULD I GET AN IDEA LIKE THAT?!

A dishonest mind.

We have sitting Senators sayings border enforcement is immoral and people have cited multiple articles that are trying to persuade people to open borders. No honest person can claim that no one is considering it

You lie . Typical of cons . Why don’t u post Senator Warrens tweet so we can see for ourselves . Guaranteed that you are totally misrepresenting what she said .

So now I’m lying about Senator Warren and Senator Harris claiming that it’s immoral to keep families together when they are detained after spending a week saying it’s immoral to separate them.

And yet we still have multiple articles you have links to arguing for the position you have dishonestly claimed no one is arguing

Do your own reseach.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All you have to do is show us facts not conjecture.

It's 'Conspiracy Fact.' George Soros is funding the Open Borders Globalist Policy. He's been doing it in Europe for many years. Hopefully, Americans will figure it out and oppose him. But i guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Who said that, Timmy?

A dishonest mind.

You lie . Typical of cons . Why don’t u post Senator Warrens tweet so we can see for ourselves . Guaranteed that you are totally misrepresenting what she said .

So now I’m lying about Senator Warren and Senator Harris claiming that it’s immoral to keep families together when they are detained after spending a week saying it’s immoral to separate them.

And yet we still have multiple articles you have links to arguing for the position you have dishonestly claimed no one is arguing
Do you have a quote where they say border enforcement is immoral?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All you have to do is show us facts not conjecture.

It's 'Conspiracy Fact.' George Soros is funding the Open Borders Globalist Policy. He's been doing it in Europe for many years. Hopefully, Americans will figure it out and oppose him. But i guess we'll see i guess.
You need to take your meds. What institution are you in? I want to call them and have you go to your room and be medically stabilized.

Who said that, Timmy?

A dishonest mind.

Yes . You are a liar!

I’ve scanned her twitter . Can’t find anything close to her saying she wants “open borders”.

Who said that, Timmy?

A dishonest mind.

Do you have a quote where they say border enforcement is immoral?

You've gone all-in with the wrong folks. They're NWO Globalists who don't give a damn about American Citizens. You should reconsider.

Forum List

Back