Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

Open Borders - Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ohh I’m sorry . Am I projecting an extremist view that no one is seriously considering as some kind of counter argument ?? WHERE WOULD I GET AN IDEA LIKE THAT?!

A dishonest mind.

We have sitting Senators sayings border enforcement is immoral and people have cited multiple articles that are trying to persuade people to open borders. No honest person can claim that no one is considering it

You lie . Typical of cons . Why don’t u post Senator Warrens tweet so we can see for ourselves . Guaranteed that you are totally misrepresenting what she said .

So now I’m lying about Senator Warren and Senator Harris claiming that it’s immoral to keep families together when they are detained after spending a week saying it’s immoral to separate them.

And yet we still have multiple articles you have links to arguing for the position you have dishonestly claimed no one is arguing
Do you have a quote where they say border enforcement is immoral?

You've gone all-in with the wrong folks. They're NWO Globalists who don't give a damn about American Citizens. You should reconsider.
You still havent shown me any facts. I already told you that you havent impressed me with your intellect. You need to show me something not from your brain but something I can fact check.

Secure our Border, end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Anyone suggesting otherwise, can go to hell. It is what it is.

Many believe that if you can get here, you are in. I have a friend who believes that the Unites States can easily support up to 300 million additional people, so there is no reason to stop anyone wanting to gain entry to the US.

:eusa_naughty: Borders were accepted in the Bible, so I have no idea what you're talking about
Clearly you havent read the book.
Did a little research for you 'o wise one', There are 41 verses In the Bible speaking of borders. So clearly YOU are the one
that hasn't read the Bible, or you wouldn't be posting such foolish nonsense
And you must be one of the many who hasn't read what i wrote. Stop wasting my time.

Clearly the chief person who hasn’t read what you wrote is you
Right back at you:auiqs.jpg: To think Trump is going to cut funding from education ...

He should. The federal government has been given no authority in the constitution for education. And rightly so, it belongs to state and municipal governments.

Besides, no amount of spending would educate you. You have to choose to be educated yourself. If you do, doesn’t matter what the government spends. I finished 10 books these past two weeks. Haven’t paid a dime

Secure our Border, end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Anyone suggesting otherwise, can go to hell. It is what it is.

Then you want sealed border? No trade , commerce . Total isolationism .

That is NOT what a closed border is Timmy, it has zero to do with trade and commerce, all it means is you close your border so that invading savages cannot just walk in for Gibs Me Dat, we cannot expect you to know this considering you are only a 10 year old boy of course.

And his act was unconstitutional.

Doesn’t change the fact that he was enforcing the law to begin with
Show us where his EO is unconstitutional. This should be interesting.
laugh.gif

Executive orders can not overturn Judicial decisions.

I’m still waiting for your explanation on how we can have a closed/secure border when enforcement is immoral.
Show us the judicial decision that said the families had to be separated.

We shouldnt have a closed border. Secure border yes but not a closed one. Where did you get the idea I said it was immoral?

Really be nice if you guys followed conversations as well you throw out insults
It would really be nice if you showed me where I claimed border enforcement was immoral like I asked you instead of dodging the question.

I didn’t.

But straw men are better than answering questions

Remains a winning issue for repubs, probably even more so now with latest let b antics and hysterical lies.

Show us where his EO is unconstitutional. This should be interesting.
laugh.gif

Executive orders can not overturn Judicial decisions.

I’m still waiting for your explanation on how we can have a closed/secure border when enforcement is immoral.
Show us the judicial decision that said the families had to be separated.

We shouldnt have a closed border. Secure border yes but not a closed one. Where did you get the idea I said it was immoral?

Really be nice if you guys followed conversations as well you throw out insults
It would really be nice if you showed me where I claimed border enforcement was immoral like I asked you instead of dodging the question.

I didn’t.

But straw men are better than answering questions
Actually you did. I'll provide the quote.

"I’m still waiting for your explanation on how we can have a closed/secure border when enforcement is immoral."

You want to tell me why you provided that condition as if I suggested it?

Forum List

Back