Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

Open Borders - Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As the NWO Globalists continue pushing their Open Borders Agenda, do you support it or not?
Retarded pointless poll. No one supports open borders.

Sorry, but your Party does. Get informed.
No my party doesnt support open borders. You should get educated. Better yet you should show us some proof of your claim.

The Dems had the chance to protect the dreamers and close the borders. There is your proof.

Mark
What do the Dems have to do with my party?

Open. Closed is immoral. And ameica claiming to be a christian nation...:eusa_naughty:
:eusa_naughty: Borders were accepted in the Bible, so I have no idea what you're talking about
Clearly you havent read the book.
Did a little research for you 'o wise one', There are 41 verses In the Bible speaking of borders. So clearly YOU are the one
that hasn't read the Bible, or you wouldn't be posting such foolish nonsense
And you must be one of the many who hasn't read what i wrote. Stop wasting my time.

As the NWO Globalists continue pushing their Open Borders Agenda, do you support it or not?

No my party doesnt support open borders. You should get educated. Better yet you should show us some proof of your claim.

The Dems had the chance to protect the dreamers and close the borders. There is your proof.

Mark
Hillary tells some bankers in Brazil she has a dream of open borders for trade only someday and you dupes believe she wants open borders. LOL arghhh...

Open. Closed is immoral. And ameica claiming to be a christian nation...:eusa_naughty:
:eusa_naughty: Borders were accepted in the Bible, so I have no idea what you're talking about

There are several books in the Bible discussing the creation of borders between tribes and nations.

So you might want to read closer
Right back at you:eusa_doh:

I read the Bible daily looking for new wisdom and instruction.

Which is why I know your argument is nonsense
What was my argument? :bye1: remember ? No?

Did a little research for you 'o wise one', There are 41 verses In the Bible speaking of borders. So clearly YOU are the one
that hasn't read the Bible, or you wouldn't be posting such foolish nonsense
And you must be one of the many who hasn't read what i wrote. Stop wasting my time.
I beginning to think you don't have a clue what you posted.
Because you clearly were stating that having borders closed was not Christian and immoral

Mark
Hillary tells some bankers in Brazil she has a dream of open borders for trade only someday and you dupes believe she wants open borders. LOL arghhh...
The stupidity of Drumpf supporters is breath taking in its ability to cause them to provide more reasons for us to laugh at them.

Mark

Hmm. The party platform means nothing unless those elected in the party back the platform. It is obvious they do not.

Mark

stupid poll

no open borders - enforce the laws on the books.

end of problem

Trump was enforcing the current laws on the books. You guys had temper tantrum
Drumpf capitulated after claiming he couldnt do anything about the way he enforced the current law. You guys are dumb as pocket lint.

And his act was unconstitutional.

Doesn’t change the fact that he was enforcing the law to begin with
Show us where his EO is unconstitutional. This should be interesting.
laugh.gif

Executive orders can not overturn Judicial decisions.

I’m still waiting for your explanation on how we can have a closed/secure border when enforcement is immoral.

Mark

So the Dems didn't choose between the borders and the dreamers?

Mark

Mark
The stupidity of Drumpf supporters is breath taking in its ability to cause them to provide more reasons for us to laugh at them.

Do some research. George Soros does own the US Democratic Party.

stupid poll

end of problem

Drumpf capitulated after claiming he couldnt do anything about the way he enforced the current law. You guys are dumb as pocket lint.

And his act was unconstitutional.

Doesn’t change the fact that he was enforcing the law to begin with
Show us where his EO is unconstitutional. This should be interesting.
laugh.gif

Executive orders can not overturn Judicial decisions.

I’m still waiting for your explanation on how we can have a closed/secure border when enforcement is immoral.
Show us the judicial decision that said the families had to be separated.

We shouldnt have a closed border. Secure border yes but not a closed one. Where did you get the idea I said it was immoral?

Mark

Hmm. The party platform means nothing unless those elected in the party back the platform. It is obvious they do not.

Mark
That didnt really address my question. Obviously you assumed I was a Dem. Even so the borders shouldnt be closed unless they are closed to all.

Mark

More conspiracies eh? :laugh:

There are several books in the Bible discussing the creation of borders between tribes and nations.

So you might want to read closer
Right back at you:eusa_doh:

I read the Bible daily looking for new wisdom and instruction.

Which is why I know your argument is nonsense
What was my argument? :bye1: remember ? No?

That closed borders were immoral and unchristian and that no borders were accepted in the Bible.

How are you unable to remember what you just argued?

Mark

Do your own research. Wikileaks showed Democratic Party leadership does answer to George Soros. It is what it is.

stupid poll

end of problem

Mark

Mark
That didnt really address my question. Obviously you assumed I was a Dem. Even so the borders shouldnt be closed unless they are closed to all.

What do you mean "closed to all"?

Mark

Mark

Do your own reseach.

Do your own research. Wikileaks showed Democratic Party leadership does answer to George Soros. It is what it is.
Youre trying too hard to convince me but you have shown you dont have the intellect that would impress me sufficiently to even consider your claim semi credible. :laugh:

stupid poll

end of problem

Mark

Mark

What do you mean "closed to all"?

Mark
Not sure what is so difficult to comprehend about the word "all"?

Do your own reseach.

Youre trying too hard to convince me but you have shown you dont have the intellect that would impress me sufficiently to even consider your claim semi credible. :laugh:

Most US Open Borders organizations are funded by George Soros. It's just fact.

You want the US to be isolationists ? Like North Korea , sealed off from the world.
Who said that, Timmy?

Ohh I’m sorry . Am I projecting an extremist view that no one is seriously considering as some kind of counter argument ?? WHERE WOULD I GET AN IDEA LIKE THAT?!

A dishonest mind.

We have sitting Senators sayings border enforcement is immoral and people have cited multiple articles that are trying to persuade people to open borders. No honest person can claim that no one is considering it

You lie . Typical of cons . Why don’t u post Senator Warrens tweet so we can see for ourselves . Guaranteed that you are totally misrepresenting what she said .

Forum List

Back