Question for Iraq war supporters

I'll believe it when I see it. Since I have been here you have only touted one myopic line and that is suspiciously aligned with the GOP.

You got that right!

I give no one a free pass. When it comes to people who claim to be "on my side", I apply the leadership principles of John Paul Jones: "Commend in public, reprimand in private."

And methinks that the only reason conservatives may take issue with RGS would be because of what a bad name he gives them!

You got that right!

I give no one a free pass. When it comes to people who claim to be "on my side", I apply the leadership principles of John Paul Jones: "Commend in public, reprimand in private."

And methinks that the only reason conservatives may take issue with RGS would be because of what a bad name he gives them!

Thanks

I suggest YOU read the definition of MURDER, CRIME, and GUILT.

Kennedy is not guilty of the crime of murder and Clinton is not guilty of the crime of perjury.

moron.

Clinton is not guilty of the crime of perjury....right you are....there was no conviction, therefore he is not guilty of the crime.....
----------------------------------------------------------------
But .... did he do it.....absolutly!

During the Paula Jones deposition, President Clinton was asked if he had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. But before the questioning began, the Jones’ lawyers produced the following legal definition of sexual relations:

"For the purposes of this deposition, a person engages in sexual relations when the person knowingly engages in or causes:

1. Contact with the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any person with an intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person;

Clinton himself testified before the deposition on January 17, 1998. During this deposition, he denied having "sexual relations" with Monica Lewinsky, as the court defined the term.
---------------------------------------------------------
We know how the lawyers twisted and spun the definition...gotta admit...they are clever....thats why we have murders walking free and innocent people in prison.....because some lawyers are clever....some will lie, mislead and ignore justice to win

Its the same reason mm can claim Durbin didn't really call the Gitmo guards Nazies.....
Its why mm can claim Kerry didn't call our troops 'stupid'
Its why a drunk driver can drive off a bridge, causing the death of a passenger, not report the incident for several hours, and walk away from this 'crime' without a second thought....
Its because some of us are corrupt and condone and defend the corruption...

Because mm thinks hes clever too....when in reality, hes a lying, biased partisan spin master that will distort reality and fact to achieve a deceptive and false outcome.....

Everything else you said I can agree with.

But if you don't see anyone to vote for that you truely agree with and believe in, why vote?

"None of the above" can make just as much of a statement as "lesser of 2 evils". And at least "none of the above" doesn't lead to one of those EVILS.

This whole country needs to be reformed in the election department. People vote for a perceived "winner" over their heart.

I've seen it COUNTLESS times so far on the RP campaign trail. Believe me, RP would have DOUBLE the votes he's gotten had the people who who wanted to vote for someone they thought would WIN instead, had voted for him.

So instead of getting what they would have ultimately WANTED, they're stuck with someone they'll probably be complaining about for the next 4-8 years. just so their vote would "count".

Where's the sense in that? ANYONE can be president in this country.

Isn't that what we were taught as kids growing up? How can you grow up with the mentality that you want to be president in this country, if apparently to be president, you have to sell your soul to pander to the establishment in order for it to even be possible?

Let me make it clear to you. Gore and Kerry were not just the worse of two evils, they would have ruined this country. There is a reason Bush got elected.

Let me make it clear to you. Gore and Kerry were not just the worse of two evils, they would have ruined this country. There is a reason Bush got elected.
Bush was elected before the public figured out how bad they had been lied to about the war in Iraq.

When they figured out how bad they had been lied to about Iraq, how corrupt the republicans in congress had been (Tom DeLay, Duke Cunningham, Jack Abramoff), how fiscally irresponsible they were running up the largest deficits in this country's history and decimating the purchasing power of the dollar in the process (we just love $90 a barrel oil!), and how hypocritical they were against gays when their own were propositioning under age congressional pages, they tossed out enough republicans to give control of both houses of congress to the dems.

The republicans have proven themselves to be stupid and liars, and the american public has called them on it, by 2006.

Clinton is not guilty of the crime of perjury....right you are....there was no conviction, therefore his is not guilty of the crime.....
----------------------------------------------------------------
But .... did he do it.....absolutly!

During the Paula Jones deposition, President Clinton was asked if he had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. But before the questioning began, the Jones’ lawyers produced the following legal definition of sexual relations:

"For the purposes of this deposition, a person engages in sexual relations when the person knowingly engages in or causes:

1. Contact with the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any person with an intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person;

Clinton himself testified before the deposition on January 17, 1998. During this deposition, he denied having "sexual relations" with Monica Lewinsky, as the court defined the term.
---------------------------------------------------------
We know how the lawyers twisted and spun the definition...gotta admit...they are clever....thats why we have murders walking free and innocent people in prison.....because some lawyers are clever....some will lie, mislead and ignore justice to win

Its the same reason mm can claim Durbin didn't really call the Gitmo guards Nazies.....
Its why mm can claim Kerry didn't call our troops 'stupid'
Its why a drunk driver can drive off a bridge, causing the death of a passenger, not report the incident for several hours, and walk away from this 'crime' without a second thought....
Its because some of us are corrupt and condone and defend the corruption...

Because mm thinks hes clever too....when in reality, hes a lying, biased partisan spin master that will distort reality and fact to achieve a deceptive and false outcome.....

Yes, isn't it amazing that Maineman can continue to claim Bush lied with absolutely no evidence to support his claim but tell us his definition for Kennedy and every other democrat that has broken the law and gotten away with it is the right one?

Lets play maineman's game.... It is MY opinion that Kennedy murdered that girl. It is MY opinion that Clinton was not prosecuted for Perjury for political reasons. Notice I did not say it was my opinion he committed perjury, he has admitted he did it. He just was never prosecuted for it.

Now lets have Maineman come explain how his opinion that Bush lied is right but mine about these matter is wrong. Or Jillian can come explain how one can not have an opinion on this matter at all.

I find it hilarious every time maineman defends Kennedy for murder. Even funnier when he claims Clinton did not commit perjury, when he ADMITS he did it. And then can with a straight face make idiotic claims against Bush.

Yes, isn't it amazing that Maineman can continue to claim Bush lied with absolutely no evidence to support his claim but tell us his definition for Kennedy and every other democrat that has broken the law and gotten away with it is the right one?

Lets play maineman's game.... It is MY opinion that Kennedy murdered that girl. It is MY opinion that Clinton was not prosecuted for Perjury for political reasons. Notice I did not say it was my opinion he committed perjury, he has admitted he did it. He just was never prosecuted for it.

Now lets have Maineman come explain how his opinion that Bush lied is right but mine about these matter is wrong. Or Jillian can come explain how one can not have an opinion on this matter at all.

I find it hilarious every time maineman defends Kennedy for murder. Even funnier when he claims Clinton did not commit perjury, when he ADMITS he did it. And then can with a straight face make idiotic claims against Bush.

You don't have to have a court opinion, to tell if someone is lying dummy. If your kid lies to you, you don't take him to court to prove it.

There's enough evidence that BushCo exaggerated and misled the nation, about the threat from Iraq. And that's not just me saying that. That's former top officials in the Bush administration saying that:

- TYLER DRUMHELLER, Bush’s top CIA officer in Europe: “charges the White House with ignoring intelligence that said there were no weapons of mass destruction or an active nuclear program in Iraq. “

-PAUL R. PILLAR, Bush’s national intelligence officer for the Near East and South Asia who coordinated U.S. intelligence on the Middle East: accused the Bush administration of "cherry-picking" intelligence on Iraq to justify a decision it had already reached to go to war, and of ignoring warnings that the country could easily fall into violence and chaos after an invasion to overthrow Saddam Hussein.

-RICHARD DEARLOVE, British MI6 Intelligence Chief: “Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.”

-PAUL O’NEIL, Secretary of Treasury, member of National Security Council: "In the 23 months I was there, I never saw anything that I would characterize as evidence of weapons of mass destruction..."For me, the notion of pre-emption, that the US has the unilateral right to do whatever we decide to do, is a really huge leap,"

-GREG THEILMAN, Bush’s Director of Office of Strategic Proliferation and Military Affairs, U.S. State Department: “I’m afraid i think the American public was seriously misled.”

-GENERAL ANTHONY ZINNI: CentCom Commander, and Bush’s Middle East Envoy: “In my time at Centcom, I watched the intelligence, and never -- not once -- did it say, 'He has WMD.' "…I'd say to analysts, 'Where's the threat?' " Their response, he recalls, was, "Silence."

-FLYNT LEVERETT, Dubya’s former senior director, National Security Council: “"Those Americans (in Iraq) are dying because this administration screwed up…The Bush administration heard what they wanted to hear. They were not willing to face reality and were not willing to pay the price for resources for their ambition”

-LT. COLONEL KAREN KWIATKOWSKI, senior analyst, Rummy's Pentagon Office of Special Projects: "the neoconservatives never bothered to sell the rest of the country on the real reasons for occupation of Iraq..."

You don't have to have a court opinion, to tell if someone is lying dummy. If your kid lies to you, you don't take him to court to prove it.

There's enough evidence that BushCo exaggerated and misled the nation, about the threat from Iraq. And that's not just me saying that. That's former top officials in the Bush administration saying that:

Whats really amazing is that if everyone knew Saddam was no danger and had no WMD,,,,
Why the fuck didn't they inform all these Democrats of that fact....???

And why the fuck are these Democrats NEVER accused of lying and mis leading the American people.... but when Bush says the EXACT SAME THINGS....he is the liar....

What perverse logic allows this to be repeated over and over....

The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons&  Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force  if necessary  to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security.  Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years & We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction.  Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do  Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members & It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons.  Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction.  Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime & He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation & And now he is miscalculating Americas response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction & So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real&  Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23

Whats really amazing is that if everyone knew Saddam was no danger and had no WMD,,,,
Why the fuck didn't they inform all these Democrats of that fact....???

And why the fuck are these Democrats NEVER accused of lying and mis leading the American people.... but when Bush says the EXACT SAME THINGS....he is the liar....

What perverse logic allows this to be repeated over and over....

On the congressional resolution authorizing the use of force, the vote was not unanimous. 23 senators voted against it, EVERY ONE A DEMOCRAT, except Chaffe from Rhode Island. 133 representatives in the House voted against it, nearly every one a democrat.

Bottom line, the majority of democrats OPPOSED THE WAR RESOLUTION, and they voted against it. This is NOT THE DEMOCRATS FAULT!!!

Now explain to me why you think the democrats are to blame for this.

There is no doubt that Kennedy did indeed cause the death of Mary Jo. Similarly, I have NEVER claimed that Clinton did not lie under oath... he did. But, like in baseball, there are good pitches and bad pitches but there ain't no balls or strikes 'til the umpire calls 'em. In law, there is lying under oath, and there is causing someone's death, but a person ain't guilty of perjury or murder 'til a jury sez so. fact.

My opinion about Bush is also valid.

One of the definitions of the word "lie" is a statement intended or serving to convey a false impression. The "impression" that there was absolute certainty about Saddam's stockpiles of WMD's was a false one. Bush knew that there was not absolute certainty yet his entire team conveyed certainty over and over again.

Ergo: a lie. IMHO.

There is no doubt that Kennedy did indeed cause the death of Mary Jo. Similarly, I have NEVER claimed that Clinton did not lie under oath... he did. But, like in baseball, there are good pitches and bad pitches but there ain't no balls or strikes 'til the umpire calls 'em. In law, there is lying under oath, and there is causing someone's death, but a person ain't guilty of perjury or murder 'til a jury sez so. fact.

My opinion about Bush is also valid.

One of the definitions of the word "lie" is a statement intended or serving to convey a false impression. The "impression" that there was absolute certainty about Saddam's stockpiles of WMD's was a false one. Bush knew that there was not absolute certainty yet his entire team conveyed certainty over and over again.

Ergo: a lie. IMHO.

ERGO semantics.

So how is that working out for you now? How is your income, your nest egg, your security, your VA benefits, your children's education, the quality of air, water, food and life in general?

Read them and weep: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/21/60minutes/main1527749.shtml

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/27/AR2005052701618_pf.html

So how is that working out for you now? How is your income, your nest egg, your security, your VA benefits, your children's education, the quality of air, water, food and life in general?

All are just fine, how about yours? My VA benefits have gone up every year, something I can not say happened every year under Clinton. My wife's income is fine she has had a job the whole time. As for the rest we never had any problems with those things to begin with and still do not.

ergo: using the english language with precision as it was intended...

obviously a skill that troglodytes such as yourself never acquired.

And when we notice you only use this "skill" when addressing Conservatives? Remind us of the last time you even responded to people like Toamon? Ohh wait you have, to defend him.

By the way? Where is that list of people Bush was bumped ahead of to join the Air National Guard? Or am I mistaken and you have never made that claim?

And when we notice you only use this "skill" when addressing Conservatives? Remind us of the last time you even responded to people like Toamon? Ohh wait you have, to defend him.

By the way? Where is that list of people Bush was bumped ahead of to join the Air National Guard? Or am I mistaken and you have never made that claim?

previously answered: When addressing adversaries on a message board, I have no problem pointing out the errors in their argument. When addressing fellow moderate/liberal democrats, I use the leadership rules taught me in school and passed down from John Paul Jones... "commend in public, reprimand in private". In words YOUR size: I tell morons like you that you are wrong in public. I tell guys like taoman that HE is wrong by PM.

Oh...and without looking too hard, I would imagine that the TANG never kept such a list...(given the fact they can't even find all of Bush's paperwork) which, of course, does not invalidate the testimony of those who said that such event actually occured.

previously answered: When addressing adversaries on a message board, I have no problem pointing out the errors in their argument. When addressing fellow moderate/liberal democrats, I use the leadership rules taught me in school and passed down from John Paul Jones... "commend in public, reprimand in private". In words YOUR size: I tell morons like you that you are wrong in public. I tell guys like taoman that HE is wrong by PM.

Oh...and without looking too hard, I would imagine that the TANG never kept such a list...(given the fact they can't even find all of Bush's paperwork) which, of course, does not invalidate the testimony of those who said that such event actually occured.

Convenient isn't it? No evidence to back up your bullshit claim, yet it is still true according to you. Remind me again how courts work and how evidence and such applies?

Ohh ya provide us with a list of all these people that claimed such a list existed.

Kennedy never killed anyone but Bush lied. Gotta ya. Partisan hack indeed.

Forum List

Back