Question for Leftists this Fathers day

1718547240196.png

In the wake of conservative Sunni man on USMB saying that liberal loons hate the word father, Happy Eagle challenged such an assertion.

This claim spread across social media (with conservative author and filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza — convicted of a campaign-finance felony in 2014 and later pardoned by Trump — mistakenly claiming that the term Father was seen as hateful to those on the Left.

Rating: False!

1718547497876.png

Context: While it is true that the Left hates all fathers and Patriarchal families as they continually spew such hatred, it is important to note that we have already been proven years ago that those on the right lie continuously, therefore, it must be false on some level because as we all now, Snopes.com is nothing but a Left wing rag.

Does being a conservative mean you're too much of a bitch to attack real shit instead of strawmen? :dunno:

I think you misunderstand his motivation. Nobody on the right really hates or fears gays, blacks, or liberals.

Without them in the world, there would be a lot less hilarity. The world needs more clowns to make us laugh.

I think you misunderstand his motivation. Nobody on the right really hates or fears gays, blacks, or liberals.
Sure you don't. You just cry about them, non stop for funsies. :itsok: :laugh:
Without them in the world, there would be a lot less hilarity. The world needs more clowns to make us laugh.
As funny as it is to watch gays come out of the closet as you bigots run and hide in it? :dunno: :lmao:

A marriage between two men has no nasculinity, toxic or otherwise. There is no masculine energy in a gay relationship. Often there is over abundance of feminine energies.
So, what you are saying is that there is feminine toxicity?

So, what you are saying is that there is feminine toxicity?
I would suggest that femininity in men is just as toxic as masculinity is in women. Men and women are different for a reason . We have different roles and responsibilities for a reason . Just that simple.

I would suggest that femininity in men is just as toxic as masculinity is in women. Men and women are different for a reason . We have different roles and responsibilities for a reason . Just that simple.
I'm pretty sure the medical fiend now sees things differently after the Left took over.

Now we are all "fluid". We can be one gender one day, and another the next.

It's all based on Fauci science I'm sure.

I'm pretty sure the medical fiend now sees things differently after the Left took over
Reality does not change based on politics. The willingness to accept reality may change with political affiliation, but the reality itself does not change.

My guess is that women seem to like gays because they're non-threatening and not always trying to get in their panties.

Yeah, that's what was good about hanging out with them. One of my friends was a drag queen and I used to go to events with him and help with costumes. Imagine a thirty-something woman in a dressing room filled with men in different stages of undress, and no issues whatsoever!

A man I knew sang with the chorus of a large opera company, and the fags backstage were continual flamers! The straight men didn't care for constantly being hit on.

Liberal loons hate the word "Father" and have replaced it with "Sperm Donor Day".

Sperm would denote a male and sperm can be produced by anyone. You're not allowed to gender identify where sperm comes from because that would mean you're placing a sex on it which could transition the negativity and white oppressive male form of control into it and thus transfer it to the baby and impact it's ability to chose it's own sexual pronouns as it grows within the birthing hole of the birthing person.

You're intolerance is not acceptable here because you're a white supremacist colonizing Nazi Jew rapist climate destroying racist maga douche Putin lover homophobe!

You're supposed to call it "non binary formation of cells that will cause a termed life birthing event". You certainly don't call it "sperm" you ignorant and hateful poopie doodie head!

Forum List

Back