Question for NON-Ron Paul supporters

If Ron Paul is the GOP nominee, will you vote for him in November?

• Total voters

GuyPinestra

Jan 29, 2012
It is my contention that the GOP Convention is going to be 'brokered'. In other words, none of the 4 candidates will have enough delegates to win the nomination outright. The strategy of the Paul campaign has been in motion for the last 4 years, putting Paul supporters into EVERY state GOP machine and having Paul supporters elected as delegates to the state and national conventions. Should the brokered convention scenario actually occur, I believe Ron Paul will have enough delegates to take the nomination in the 2nd round of voting.

So the question is this... If Ron Paul is the GOP nominee, will you vote for him in November?

A fair question.

IF Ron Paul were to get the GOP nod, the CHOICE on Election Day would come down to that between MASSIVE CLUSTERFUCK FAIL and Whack-a-doo PROBABLE Fail.

I'd go with the less-than-certain fail.

Yep. I'd vote for RuPaul and, if he were to win, then I'd PRAY that Congress reined-in his dumb ass.

That doesn't answer the question...

That answers the question

If after a brokered convention, the guy who didn't win a single state gets the GOP nomination there would be a major puplic kickback against Paul

If Paul outright won the GOP nomination, Obama would secure a victory

If it appears Paul did not deserve the nomination, Republicans would stay home and both the House and Senate would go Democrat

Last edited:
The one advantage I see in electing Paul over obama would be Supreme Court appointments. Yeah I'd vote for him, but with even less enthusiasm than I had when I voted for John McCain.

That doesn't answer the question...

That answers the question

If after a brokered convention, the guy who didn't win a single state gets the GOP nomination there would be a major puplic kickback against Paul

If Paul outright won the GOP nomination, Obama would secure a victory

If OT appears Paul did not deserve the nomination, Republicans would stay home and both the House and Senate would go Democrat
UNDECIDED. A friend of mine says he WILL, to "send a message". I still may write in Truman or Ford.

A fair question.

IF Ron Paul were to get the GOP nod, the CHOICE on Election Day would come down to that between MASSIVE CLUSTERFUCK FAIL and Whack-a-doo PROBABLE Fail.

Yep. I'd vote for RuPaul and, if he were to win, then I'd PRAY that Congress reined-in his dumb ass.

It would be more like him reigning in congress by vetoing the shit out of any bill that grows government by even one more fucking person.

A fair question.

It would be more like him reigning in congress by vetoing the shit out of any bill that grows government by even one more fucking person.
Yep he will have to fire a lot to open jobs for his supporters.

A fair question.

And even more for his opponents.

A fair question.

A President can't fire a Congressman, only the voters can do that...

I've said that I could support Paul if he got the nomination. Of course, I would assume that if he does win he would not object to reconstituing State militias, because we are going to see alot of violence in the next few years.

I doubt he will "grow the government" also. He may grow weeds in the Rose Garden, but he'll be a lame duck from day 1.

I doubt he will "grow the government" also. He may grow weeds in the Rose Garden, but he'll be a lame duck from day 1.

And therein lies the problem. There are simply not enough citizens that want our government to operate the way it was designed. You people LIKE this dysfunctional bullshit and LOOK FORWARD to going TOTALLY BROKE.

You know the old saying "When all else fails, read the directions!"? Read the damned directions and stop this Dem v. Rep false dichotomy that is driving the nation over a cliff!

I've said that I could support Paul if he got the nomination. Of course, I would assume that if he does win he would not object to reconstituing State militias, because we are going to see alot of violence in the next few years.

What exactly would cause this violence you predict?

Forum List

Back