Question for the vaccinated

Musc denied a guy that needed a kidney because he was unvaccinated. Has has kidney trouble since he was 10. That's how crazy this thing has become. If I was that filled with hate I would deny my organs, but I'm not. It's sad how low our country has become.

There have always been a long list of rules one has to follow to get any transplant, this is not new

Since you vaccinated people say the unvaccinated shouldn't get treated at the hospital and we should go home and die. If I do, will you support using my organs to people who need them, or should I take myself off the donor list?
I don't give a shit. Just don't clog up the hospitals for those who really deserve them.

Since i am unvaccinated and should not get treated at a hospital, if a DNC person shows up at my door looking for donations, can i put a bullet in their head for trying to kill me?
How were they trying to kill you?

I think that since you're stupid enough to think that "owning the libs" is a more important social action that protecting your family, friends, and neighbors from a know deadly virus that your rights to your organs, your property, and any futire property rights should be confiscated to pay for the damage you've done to society.

I call it "owning the brainless."
Thank you! He deserved that for posting such a stupid thread.

WHO is "protected," butterbean? If you are protected, if we are protected, then why must I keep wearing a mask much less worrying about someone who may or may not already have natural immunity just because they didn't get the gene jab?

If the jab doesn't protect me from them, then how will it protect them any better?

You see, you idiots worry more about whether someone gets a one-size-fits-all injection that has harmed and killed tens of thousands than you are worried about their actual immunization!
Then don't get the fucking vaccine ass hole. Just stay away from the hospital when you get it. More important people need it.

Bleach, ultraviolet light, fishbowl cleaner and horse dewormer and antimalarial drugs?
There we go! Make fun of an actual drug that prevents people from dying from WuFlu! Because drugs that humans use are never used for animals as well!

Since you vaccinated people say the unvaccinated shouldn't get treated at the hospital and we should go home and die. If I do, will you support using my organs to people who need them, or should I take myself off the donor list?
I am fully vaccinated and boosted but I feel in a free nation you should bear able to decide for yourself if you want an injection of a new vaccine that may have long term side effects.

Therefore I feel you should get full and fair treatment at a hospital whether you have been vaccinated or not.

Statistics you idiot.
Well that’s true. Statistics show that the people dying from WuFlu are old, obese, or have several co-morbities.

Are you aware that the average age of a WuFlu death is....81.5 years old? The US average age of death (all causes) is 78.8.

Don’t generalize. I’m vaccinated and don’t think unvaccinated people should be turned away at the hospital. And I don’t think they should be forced to get it if they don’t want to.

I am vaccinated and have never said that or even suggested it and I don't believe the vast majority of vaccinated people feel that way that is the view of a very small number of loud mouth morons.

I’m vaxxed. I don’t say any such shit.

People like Penelope says I deserve death. Just wondering if she would take an unvaccinated person's organ if she needed it. Want to see how far the loons will go.

And if you told people like her you wish they would get murdered because they didn't have a gun to protect themselves, they'd call you a Hitler.

The better question her would be, if your son or daughter wanted to stay unvaccinated and were looking at death after getting the virus, would you want your hospitals to refuse them treatment too?

I think that since you're stupid enough to think that "owning the libs" is a more important social action that protecting your family, friends, and neighbors from a know deadly virus that your rights to your organs, your property, and any futire property rights should be confiscated to pay for the damage you've done to society.

I call it "owning the brainless."

Talk about owing the brainless, I see you've been getting your medical knowledge from Dementia Joe.

False premise and a straw man fallacy. No one is saying the unvaxxed should not be treated if they get sick.

And I don't know how good your organs will be if you die from Covid. Your organs will be all melted and shit.

Where did he ask if he died from covid? What if he died from a heart attack?

It's people on the left that say things like that. Kind of gives you an insight as to how they would handle government healthcare if they had a choice.

Forum List

Back