Question for the vaccinated

That’s straight up a lie.

You can read much about what we do for COVID here.

Vaccines are cheap, easy and the most effective tool we have. They’re center stage, but not the only player.
The vaccines are being proven to being a failure daily. So it is still Biden's vaccine? That's a yes or no question.

Lol, so if I died in a car accident and you needed one of my organs. You would say no, because I'm unvaccinated?
I thought the question assumed you died of COVID. We aren’t transplanting organs of people who died of COVID.

It won't take long for somebody to sue a facility or doctor that refused to provide medical care to a patient that passed away

It has to happen before anyone can sue, nobody has been denied medical care, it is just a fairy tale

Stay home and don't invite anyone to your house. Or, go out. Then you risk the chances of contracting COVID from both vaccinated and unvaccinated people. You may opt for the COVID vaccine to reduce your chances of requiring medical treatment if you contract COVID.
It’s not a “vaccine” if it doesn’t prevent you from getting the virus.

What you are describing is a medicinal treatment. For that, I will stick with Ivermectin and supplements if needed.

I thought the question assumed you died of COVID. We aren’t transplanting organs of people who died of COVID.
So you changed your mind? Lol, I can tell you one thing. If I was waiting for an organ and one matched. I definitely wouldn't play politics. I see you would. I wouldn't care if he died from covid or not. But at first I asked if you would take an organ from an unvaccinated person.

Not your call. Go ahead and become a transplant surgeon and maybe you can make that call. If you start now, it’ll only take roughly 15 years.
Okay promise if you need an organ. Tell them you don't want an unvaccinated one. Promise me!

Maybe you could hold your nose and blow real hard and dislodge your fucking head from your ass................Sound good.

By the way..........IVERMECTIN and the cheap drugs FUCKING WORK.......So go do your horse.......

Why are you spreading LIES about proven drugs used all over the world? That have killed hundreds of thousands of Americans.

I really don't give a shit how you take that.

Great. Take ivermectin after the vaccine and pfizer's pills have long established themselves. Never seek any treatment outside of ivermectin if you believe it in so much.

It won't take long for somebody to sue a facility or doctor that refused to provide medical care to a patient that passed away. And if that happens, I say good for them if they win a huge settlement.

They can sue all they want. They'll never win a judgement against a hospital for not using right wing witchcraft on patients. However, at least one person has successfully sued a hospital to allow ivermectin be administered after the patient fell into a coma. Even wacky antivaxxers can't decide when is the right time to take it despite being their own experts on the drug. Some ppl say you should take it every day as a preventative, some say you need to combine it with some other medication, some say you should take it early when you get covid, and now some think you can take it even as you're dying on a ventilator, and on and on and on. This is how medicine is practiced if you're doctor is a circus clown.

Great. Take ivermectin after the vaccine and pfizer's pills have long established themselves. Never seek any treatment outside of ivermectin if you believe it in so much.
Ill never take the fake vaccine. And the cheap drugs work.

Oh well. Put another jab in the chamber and pull the trigger bro.

They can sue all they want. They'll never win a judgement against a hospital for not using right wing witchcraft on patients. However, at least one person has successfully sued a hospital to allow ivermectin be administered after the patient fell into a coma. Even wacky antivaxxers can't decide when is the right time to take it despite being their own experts on the drug. Some ppl say you should take it every day as a preventative, some say you need to combine it with some other medication, some say you should take it early when you get covid, and now some think you can take it even as you're dying on a ventilator, and on and on and on. This is how medicine is practiced if you're doctor is a circus clown.
More garbage. Early treatment has always been the key to saving lives. But in this country we wait til their lungs are Hamburger meat from the cytokine storm then say SEE IT Doesnt work.

Then we wonder why we have the worst stats on planet earth..

“Right wing witchcraft”….yea sure, that’s why third world countries like India and many in Africa with low vaccination rates have a fraction of our death rates.

Ivermectin is a Nobel prize winning anti-viral drug invented/discovered by a Japanese scientist.

But hey, keep believing what the Big Pharma corps say, we don’t need long term studies for mRNA which just makes your body produce harmful spike proteins indefinitely as long as you keep getting boosters. Nothing could possibly go wrong. All those people who had strokes from blood clots, all those that nearly died or did die from ITP, all those that got myocarditis right after their shots, are imagining it.

Seriously, you are going to spout that misinformation?

Being vaccinated does not protect your family, friends, or neighbors.
Vaccinated people get it less
People who get it less spread it less.

Vaccination will protect your family and friends from the virus but it will not protect them from your stupid.

Forum List

Back