Question for those who actually believe 'transgenderism' is a real thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, and in just my not so humble opinion, I do not believe for one second that people CHOOSE to be gay or transgender or (insert name here). I think during growth in the womb, a wire or two was crossed or never fused. Who would choose such a life willingly? The mental abuse alone is enough to make one shudder, so why CHOOSE that? Nope. They were born with one too many chromosomes or one too many less, and a wire or two didn't connect at the numbered other wire.

First, thank you. It takes a lot of courage to post that amid the welter of hyper-emotionalism around these topics on this board and, IMO, it reveals the underlying fear on the part of the "It's a Choice" contingent, namely:

(A) Either these variants are as natural as being left-handed or heterochromic, or
(B) God made a mistake

And since God doesn't make mistakes, the fear-mongers are left with option (A), and they can't wrap their minds around it.

ETA: Post #119 beat me to it!

Well, that's not me at all! I am a modern day woman, aggressive, mean and bitchy! I think men have their place, at my glorious feet, adoring me! :lol:

:D
Nah...my manliness would make you swoon and fawn over me like a love sick teenager.

Oh my! I've got a massive case of the swoons already! :D

stock-photo-23740758-swooning-maiden.jpg

Exactly....and then when I cook for you...and you taste it....yep...all nighter!

Edit... can't believe I just said that...

Personally, and in just my not so humble opinion, I do not believe for one second that people CHOOSE to be gay or transgender or (insert name here). I think during growth in the womb, a wire or two was crossed or never fused. Who would choose such a life willingly? The mental abuse alone is enough to make one shudder, so why CHOOSE that? Nope. They were born with one too many chromosomes or one too many less, and a wire or two didn't connect at the numbered other wire.

That is my assessment as well.
Religious people close their minds to such things because that would mean that "God makes gay people".
And they do not want to hear that, that would of course mean that God is cruel and unfair. Making someone go to hell for a problem he gave them at birth. Indeed, they will hear none of it.

Well, I'm not a religious person and I don't believe that since a lot of these people have undergone genetic testing and other such testings and there is nothing wrong with their chromosomes. I think it is a "defense" mechanism to some kind of abuse, whether that be intentional or inadvertent. But, that's just my humble opinion.

What is worse than being "messed up" because of abuse? Being abused AGAIN by the system or people that misunderstand and think you are a "woman" in a man's body or vice versa and making permanent changes to your physical being!

Well, that's not me at all! I am a modern day woman, aggressive, mean and bitchy! I think men have their place, at my glorious feet, adoring me! :lol:

:D
Nah...my manliness would make you swoon and fawn over me like a love sick teenager.

Oh my! I've got a massive case of the swoons already! :D

stock-photo-23740758-swooning-maiden.jpg

Exactly....and then when I cook for you...and you taste it....yep...all nighter!

Edit... can't believe I just said that...

Are there swings involved? :D Lol.

First, thank you. It takes a lot of courage to post that amid the welter of hyper-emotionalism around these topics on this board and, IMO, it reveals the underlying fear on the part of the "It's a Choice" contingent, namely:

(A) Either these variants are as natural as being left-handed or heterochromic, or
(B) God made a mistake

And since God doesn't make mistakes, the fear-mongers are left with option (A), and they can't wrap their minds around it.

No, sorry...those are not the only two options. In fact, there is a sizable minority of homosexuals who not only admit they chose to be homosexual, they are proud of it and say they wish to groom children into the gay lifestyle...which is why you never hear about them in the media. They're ultra-radical. Here is one of their websites:

Queer by Choice dot com

"
For the radicals, like the conservatives, homosexuality is definitely a choice. . . . They both react with disdain to those studies that seem to reflect a genetic source for homosexuality."
—Andrew Sullivan, "The Politics of Homosexuality,"The New Republic,May 10, 1993

Andrew Sullivan doesn't claim to be a radical—he'd be sickened at the thought!—and he refuses to believe that anyone can choose to be queer. Yet as you can see from the quote above, he clearly acknowledges that those of us who consider ourselves "queer by choice" are true radicals. Whether the idea of queerness as a radical choice is familiar to you or brand new, you've come to the right place to find out more about it. This is QueerByChoice.com—a radical gathering place for people who have chosen to be queer"

What is worse than being "messed up" because of abuse? Being abused AGAIN by the system or people that misunderstand and think you are a "woman" in a man's body or vice versa and making permanent changes to your physical being!
I know you're not religious, but amen, sister!

That is my assessment as well.
Religious people close their minds to such things because that would mean that "God makes gay people".
And they do not want to hear that, that would of course mean that God is cruel and unfair. Making someone go to hell for a problem he gave them at birth. Indeed, they will hear none of it.

Well, I'm not a religious person and I don't believe that since a lot of these people have undergone genetic testing and other such testings and there is nothing wrong with their chromosomes. I think it is a "defense" mechanism to some kind of abuse, whether that be intentional or inadvertent. But, that's just my humble opinion.
There may be something to that. Not a bad theory at all.

Are there swings involved? :D Lol.

No.... don't need any strange apparatuses ;)

Know what? I'm "swooning" again. :D

I have that effect on women...what can I say...
ku-xlarge.jpg

Especially that 99 cents necklace. Seeexxxyyy. ;)

Wait...I didn't see that.... perhaps a video of my typical swooning methods...

I'm totally swoondled now!

(B) God made a mistake

No, sorry...those are not the only two options. In fact, there is a sizable minority of homosexuals who not only admit they chose to be homosexual, they are proud of it and say they wish to groom children into the gay lifestyle...which is why you never hear about them in the media. They're ultra-radical. Here is one of their websites:

Queer by Choice dot com

"
For the radicals, like the conservatives, homosexuality is definitely a choice. . . . They both react with disdain to those studies that seem to reflect a genetic source for homosexuality."

Andrew Sullivan doesn't claim to be a radical—he'd be sickened at the thought!—and he refuses to believe that anyone can choose to be queer. Yet as you can see from the quote above, he clearly acknowledges that those of us who consider ourselves "queer by choice" are true radicals. Whether the idea of queerness as a radical choice is familiar to you or brand new, you've come to the right place to find out more about it. This is QueerByChoice.com—a radical gathering place for people who have chosen to be queer"

Are there any other similar sites you've found during your, um, "research"?

(B) God made a mistake

Queer by Choice dot com

"

Are there any other similar sites you've found during your, um, "research"?

You seem to be interested in finding out! :D

Well there is a sizable minority of homosexuals that do indeed say they chose to be homosexual.

Queer by Choice dot com

So either they're lying or maybe theyre just more honest about their lifestyle & their sexual proclivities.

Claiming "I had no choice" is obviously going to garner more sympathy for their cause than admitting they have a choice in the matter, wouldn't it? And homosexuals are no more angels on earth than any other demographic of human beings on the planet in that unless you are raised to think differently and choose the high & hard road over the low & easy road...most will pick the low & easy road instinctually, even if they know it's wrong.

Just something to think about. I like having controversial discussions as I am sure you can tell. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back