Question for those who actually believe 'transgenderism' is a real thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha....not me. While I prefer a smart, confident woman over a dumb, silly woman by a looong shot...it is not in me to submit to anyone or anything.

Why do you think she's dumb? She has a PhD in whipology. :D Lol.

Not saying "she" is dumb...just I could not possibly be attracted to any woman with male-aggressive behavior.

Good grief. I'm just joking around with you. You could at least play along. :rolleyes-41:
Haha...I know that...
I agree with you, I like my women lady-like and intelligent.

These statements are funny. :D Lady like? What does that mean?

6ef8ccdc5563c4c907f04758d266a601
Not all conservatives or even fundamentalist Christians are that way.

You do know that right?

And sorry, but you guys obviously don't have much of a sense of humor. I make some jokes, and you guys start talking about "lady like" behaviors. Lol. Good grief. You don't even know how to flirt and have fun! Maybe you pants are too tight?

Why do you think she's dumb? She has a PhD in whipology. :D Lol.

Not saying "she" is dumb...just I could not possibly be attracted to any woman with male-aggressive behavior.

Good grief. I'm just joking around with you. You could at least play along. :rolleyes-41:
Haha...I know that...

Warm, caring, sweet, shy at times, loyal....that what it means to me.

Haha...I know that...

And intelligent? Don't lie. You like dummies. :D

And sorry, but you guys obviously don't have much of a sense of humor. I make some jokes, and you guys start talking about "lady like" behaviors. Lol. Good grief. You don't even know how to flirt and have fun! Maybe you pants are too tight?
Why did that give you the impression we don't know how to flirt, woman? Lol

Haha...I know that...

And intelligent? Don't lie. You like dummies. :D
When I was young, they were fun. (0;

Haha...I know that...

You mean withdrawn, stupid and follows directions. :D Lol.

Haha...I know that...

Lol! 'Follows directions' wouldn't be a bad personality trait.

Haha...I know that...

Well, that's not me at all! I am a modern day woman, aggressive, mean and bitchy! I think men have their place, at my glorious feet, adoring me! :lol:

Well, that's not me at all! I am a modern day woman, aggressive, mean and bitchy! I think men have their place, at my glorious feet, adoring me! :lol:
You're not too bad looking either if that's you in your avatar. I'm sure it's not hard to find some shmuck that'll gladly do just that.

I like feisty, not bitchy though.

You're not too bad looking either if that's you in your avatar. I'm sure it's not hard to find some shmuck that'll gladly do just that.

I like feisty, not bitchy though.

That's me. What do you think I'm one of those schmucks that goes around using some random picture for my avi? :uhh:

I'm a little sleep deprived today and feeling goofy today. I'm just joking . . . mostly. :eusa_shifty:

:D
Nah...my manliness would make you swoon and fawn over me like a love sick teenager.

Personally, and in just my not so humble opinion, I do not believe for one second that people CHOOSE to be gay or transgender or (insert name here). I think during growth in the womb, a wire or two was crossed or never fused. Who would choose such a life willingly? The mental abuse alone is enough to make one shudder, so why CHOOSE that? Nope. They were born with one too many chromosomes or one too many less, and a wire or two didn't connect at the numbered other wire.

Personally, and in just my not so humble opinion, I do not believe for one second that people CHOOSE to be gay or transgender or (insert name here). I think during growth in the womb, a wire or two was crossed or never fused. Who would choose such a life willingly? The mental abuse alone is enough to make one shudder, so why CHOOSE that? Nope. They were born with one too many chromosomes or one too many less, and a wire or two didn't connect at the numbered other wire.

That is my assessment as well.
Religious people close their minds to such things because that would mean that "God makes gay people".
And they do not want to hear that, that would of course mean that God is cruel and unfair. Making someone go to hell for a problem he gave them at birth. Indeed, they will hear none of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back