Question for those who actually believe 'transgenderism' is a real thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew a boy I went to school with, and he was pretty feminine. Well, a friend of mine met up with him a few years back. He asked her out, and they went out, and he invited her back to his place afterwards. She went and she told me had a sex swing all set up and stuff. Lol. She was totally freaked out and left. :lol: Obviously he didn't turn out gay or transgender. He wanted to get it on with her in the sex swing.
Smiley_Giggle.gif

I am not sure how I feel about not even knowing what a sex swing is....

sex-swing.jpg

Yeah I would probably run to. :D
My reaction would be "WTF is that??"... I guess I am way to alpha to allow myself to be retrained in any manner.

It was for her, not him. Lol. :D I don't blame her for leaving either though.

Ahh...ok...so looking at it again...I get it.
I am pretty open to things...but...chains...leather...domination...not for me. Bleh.

Oh really?

:whip:

Pakistan_leather_lingerie45201013332AM4.jpg

:D

I am not sure how I feel about not even knowing what a sex swing is....

sex-swing.jpg

My reaction would be "WTF is that??"... I guess I am way to alpha to allow myself to be retrained in any manner.

I am pretty open to things...but...chains...leather...domination...not for me. Bleh.

Oh really?

Haha...she does nothing for me.

Oh really?

How dare you? She will whip you into submission. :D

heh alphas are the most... susceptible. Its a turn on to let go of the reins once in a while. Especially enjoyable with two alphas, then there's a "fight" for dominance - just don't forget your safe words ;)

Oh really?

Haha....not me. While I prefer a smart, confident woman over a dumb, silly woman by a looong shot...it is not in me to submit to anyone or anything. I bet you are similar.

Who are you to tell someone how to live their life? You conservatives want everyone to be a fundie god preaching asshole and you can't stand it if someone says fuck that.
No, some folks just don't want their women showering next to a strange dude that is missing some marbles in his head. Don't need religion to come to that conclusion. It's common sense. Worse if the woman has been raped before...like 17 million of them have...

Oh really?

Haha....not me. While I prefer a smart, confident woman over a dumb, silly woman by a looong shot...it is not in me to submit to anyone or anything.

Why do you think she's dumb? She has a PhD in whipology. :D Lol.

Oh really?

Haha....not me. While I prefer a smart, confident woman over a dumb, silly woman by a looong shot...it is not in me to submit to anyone or anything.

Not saying "she" is dumb...just I could not possibly be attracted to any woman with male-aggressive behavior.

Oh really?

Not saying "she" is dumb...just I could not possibly be attracted to any woman with male-aggressive behavior.

Good grief. I'm just joking around with you. You could at least play along. :rolleyes-41:

Good grief. I'm just joking around with you. You could at least play along. :rolleyes-41:
Haha...I know that...

Haha...I know that...
I agree with you, I like my women lady-like and intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back