🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for those who voted for Joe Biden / Kamala Harris

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Please don't make this about Trump, Obama, Dubya, HRC, etc. Strictly about Joe and Kamala. IF you voted for them, have they met expectations, exceeded expectations or performed worse than you thought they would. Feel free to discuss the economy, foreign policy, COVID-19, schools, laws, rules, leadership, charisma.

For someone who voted against Biden/Harris, they have been even worse than I anticipated.

This is strictly an opinion thread.

Since I knew ahead of time that they were going to be a disaster for this country I didn't vote for Biden/Harris so therefore I am not qualified to answer the question.

To get an answer to that question you will have to get a response from the morons that actually voted for Potatohead and the Ho.

We know who you are. Our name for you is Moon Bat.

Moon Bat here!

I voted for them solely to kick the orange blob out of the White House. They were successful and have exceeded my expectations.

I voted for them solely to kick the orange blob out of the White House. They were successful and have exceeded my expectations.
. . . and that? Is what the Deep State is going to run Trump on, if he is healthy enough.

And he will win, because starving American babies is pretty compelling.

:rolleyes:

Since I knew ahead of time that they were going to be a disaster for this country I didn't vote for Biden/Harris so therefore I am not qualified to answer the question.

To get an answer to that question you will have to get a response from the morons that actually voted for Potatohead and the Ho.

We know who you are. Our name for you is Moon Bat.
But you could help yourself you had to throw in your little talking points handed to you by the right wing. Thank you for your handlers thoughts.

So you made it about Trump. Way to follow directions
By not following the directions, he let us know stopping the bad orange man from having a second term as president was more important to him than a good economy, a well planned withdrawal from Afghanistan, control of our southern Border and Foreign Policy that may have prevented Putin/Russia from invading Ukraine. Doubling of gas prices..... no problem.

I always prefer to vote for the dumbest candidates.
I feel sorry for them

Only a complete idiot would approve of joey and cameltoes performance thus far.
The only plus I can see is the same idiots who approve are getting fucked like the rest of us.

Forum List

Back