Question for trump supporters

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Lots of talk about a potential civil war when trump loses again. All discussed in broad terms. I'm interested in what the trump supporters here will do when he loses. Will you quickly join the combat or sit back and see what happens? Do you really think there will be an armed confrontation, or is all that civil war talk just the babblings of a few cowards? How much are you willing to do to make sure trump becomes president? Be specific.

Lots of talk about a potential civil war when trump loses again. All discussed in broad terms. I'm interested in what the trump supporters here will do when he loses. Will you quickly join the combat or sit back and see what happens? Do you really think there will be an armed confrontation, or is all that civil war talk just the babblings of a few cowards? How much are you willing to do to make sure trump becomes president? Be specific.
No

Although I would expect violence from the Left when Trump wins, just like we saw in 2017 and in the BLM riots.

BrokeLoser says he'll be on the front line. I want vids though. Should be hilarious.

No one has said they would go to war if Trump loses... now if the dems get caught cheating and the DOJ refuses to do anything and the courts act like see no evil monkeys like in 2020 then we may see unrest from the right...
But we all know if Trump wins the left will riot...

No one has said they would go to war if Trump loses... now if the dems get caught cheating and the DOJ refuses to do anything and the courts act like see no evil monkeys like in 2020 then we may see unrest from the right...
We didn't riot when he won last time. Whachoo talkin' 'bout Willis?

No

Although I would expect violence from the Left when Trump wins, just like we saw in 2017 and in the BLM riots.
in this scenario does it matter whether trump gets more votes, even electoral votes? because i'm ok with that. sad for you all but ok but

how about a situation as is shaping up - that a few local officials will refuse to do their duty, allowing the house of reps or the supreme court to give trump the white house. i'm peaceful, but the kids understand a jack up when they see it.

BrokeLoser says he'll be on the front line. I want vids though. Should be hilarious.
~~~~~~
Hey Willis, ask yourself a question. How many Democrats have voluteered to serve in our Armed Forces in the last 10 years versus the number of Conservative Republicans that have served in the same amount of time?
I take it that few if any are Soi Boi's that live in the basements of their parents homes...
/features/what-percentage-of-americans-have-served-in-the-military/
**********​

It totally depends IF and HOW on how he loses. If the election and the COUNT is fair - Trump will retire and his supporters will go back to doing what they do -- namely get up the next day and go to work.

If it's a repeat of 2020, all bets are off.

What happens if Comrade Kamala loses?
How many cities will the leftists set on fire this time?

No one is saying that. Except you.

~~~~~~
Hey Willis, ask yourself a question. How many Democrats have voluteered to serve in our Armed Forces in the last 10 years versus the number of Conservative Republicans that have served in the same amount of time?
I take it that few if any are Soi Boi's that live in the basements of their parents homes...
/features/what-percentage-of-americans-have-served-in-the-military/
**********​
Not sure what your wanking on here.

I’m really not that worried about you purple hair badasses.
IMG_2410.jpeg

No one has said they would go to war if Trump loses... now if the dems get caught cheating
Caught by whom? by MAGA plants? does an accusation by a dingbat MAGA deadbeat amount to being caught?
and the DOJ refuses to do anything and the courts act like see no evil monkeys like in 2020 then we may see unrest from the right...
The courts acted like that because there was no evidence.
Well looking at Project 2025 who could blame them.

Not sure what your wanking on here.
How many Democrat Neo-Marxists are willing to physically fight for and their serve this country versus those that have and know how, and experience to fight?
That is why Democrat Neo-Marxists need masks to hide their faces when they commit crimes of arson, insurrection, murder and sabotage.

Caught by whom? by MAGA plants? does an accusation by a dingbat MAGA deadbeat amount to being caught?

The courts acted like that because there was no evidence.

Well looking at Project 2025 who could blame them.
~~~~~~
Indeed, a Democrat Neo-Marxist controlled court made those decisions. SCOTUS wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole....

~~~~~~
Indeed, a Democrat Neo-Marxist controlled court made those decisions. SCOTUS wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole....
Good Lord, "neo-Marxist controlled court", MAGAs love to string words together to make meaningless sentences that sound clever to uneducated hicks.

in this scenario does it matter whether trump gets more votes, even electoral votes? because i'm ok with that. sad for you all but ok but

how about a situation as is shaping up - that a few local officials will refuse to do their duty, allowing the house of reps or the supreme court to give trump the white house. i'm peaceful, but the kids understand a jack up when they see it.
While the national vote count (popular vote) is irrelevant, the statewide vote count is very relevant, and a basic government and economics class would have taught you this. This would also teach you that the House of Representatives or the Supreme Court doesn't decide who will be president. The House of Representatives would decide and vote if there are objections to one or more states' electoral votes that are agreed upon from a joint session of Congress, and the Supreme Court will step in when states attempt to violate election law (like Florida did in the 2000 Bush / Gore election).

How many Democrat Neo-Marxists are willing to physically fight for and their serve this country versus those that have and know how, and experience to fight?
That is why Democrat Neo-Marxists need masks to hide their faces when they commit crimes of arson, insurrection, murder and sabotage.
Ok.

Forum List

Back