Question for White Women

From my experience, most women refuse to put in the hours necessary to succeed. The people who become CEOs and high level executives work eighty and ninety hour weeks for years on end. I worked for a major TELCO and the vast majority of women technicians refused to work overtime unless coerced by management. For them it was eight and go home, many times I saw them walk off jobs leaving customers out of service until another tech could be dispatched.

Good for them. Why should they let their job eat up their entire lives?

If the company has too much work for the staff to handle, hire more staff, don't just make people work longer.

sealybobo
In the average city in America the violent crime rate is around 333 per every 100,000 citizens. In Detroit it's 1900 for every 100,000 citizens. It's a war zone practically.

OK. So how do you explain this ?

88236358_203596984328969_5580652218320683008_n.jpg

We are 49% of the population. You're 13%. Fact is the most violent places in America are 90% black places. Fact.

Detroit 1900 violent crimes per 100,000 citizens. Metro Detroit 333 per 100,000. Where would you want to live?

And I've already told you before. We kill our parents or girlfriends secret lovers we catch them with or our bosses. Or one of us goes on a rampage and kills a lot of people. Nothing we can do about that. But the communities that these people live in are safe. These white people who kill aren't going to kill me unless I'm the secret lover or rich uncle my nephews want to off so they can get my $. Oh shit. Maybe I'm not safe. LOL.

Hey, I just noticed not a lot of black people go on rampages. That must be a white thing.

I don't have a problem with black people. I have wonderful black neighbors. I have a problem with what's going on in Detroit and Chicago. You don't?
you have a problem with blacks who live in those places.....yea you have wonderful black neighbors....i bet there aint one living within 10 miles of you....

sealybobo
I'm not talking tough. I'm talking about your ability to be racist. You say you can't because you don't have the power. I agree.

You are assuming that black people should think like white people. I or black people don't have the desire to dominate and mistreat and kill white people or practice racism towards white people (unless in self defence). Now if you think that's acting powerful ? That's on you.

Sure whites have power. I agree 100% But if white people are so powerful then why are worried about people who are less powerful than you ? Why you still so scarred from the ass whoopings you took at school from brothers ?

And let's be clear. Do you white men feel more powerful than black men when it's just man on man ? C'mon

sealybobo
I'm not talking tough. I'm talking about your ability to be racist. You say you can't because you don't have the power. I agree.

You are assuming that black people should think like white people. I or black people don't have the desire to dominate and mistreat and kill white people or practice racism towards white people (unless in self defence). Now if you think that's acting powerful ? That's on you.

Sure whites have power. I agree 100% But if white people are so powerful then why are worried about people who are less powerful than you ? Why you still so scarred from the ass whoopings you took at school from brothers ?

And let's be clear. Do you white men feel more powerful than black men when it's just man on man ? C'mon

I remember when I was working in medical records. This black guy came up to my counter, and had a records request form. He told me that he "didn't read so good" and needed some help.

I, by that time, had long since gotten over my childish idea that intelligence was a measure of person's worth, so I was happy to help him and filled out the form for him and processed his request right away.

He was very grateful and appreciative.

I did NOT feel more powerful than him. It was my job to help him. He looked pretty low economic status wise, but then again, as a freaking file clerk, so was I.

I felt pretty good about helping a guy out, who an asshole could have made his day pretty rough.

you have a problem with blacks who live in those places.....yea you have wonderful black neighbors....i bet there aint one living within 10 miles of you....
Actually in my condo's we probably have 3 blacks living here. All of them are nice. The one time we had a problem was when Robert moved here from Pontiac. Another shit hole. Everything that isn't allowed in the condo's, he tried, and when we said no he always said "it's because I'm black"

I met my new neighbors mom. She is a sweet woman and you can tell she raised them right.

Anyways, so Robert's kid started fucking Tracy and Al's little white whore. She got knocked up of course. Now on welfare I'm sure. Black kid isn't going to be a father. So yea, I would be worried if I had a daughter and she started dating black guys. You? But once I realized he was a good man, I'd get over it. And hopefully I would never let him know my initial concerns just in case she ends up marrying him. But anyways, back to my story. So Roberts kid who knocked her up was a good kid too. But his friends were shady. So if you left your door wall open which we always did before, you'd get shit stolen. We don't have that element here now so once again door walls are open. The 3 blacks that live here now don't seem like the type. See? I don't judge just based on skin color. A lot of other factors go into my judgement of you. I'm sure I trust some blacks more than some whites. So I'm not a WS. That's just ridiculous for Paul to suggest. As if he doesn't know the meaning. It's like Republicans calling us Nazi's or Commies.

sealybobo

I do. I'm only afraid of blacks in groups. That's when they start behaving badly. Never when it's one on one. I have whipped black men a lot bigger than me. I'm an all state wrestler 200 lbs but under 6 foot. You know most guys don't know how to wrestle? That is especially true for black men. It's almost as true as you guys don't know how to swim.

Actually in my condo's we probably have 3 blacks living here. All of them are nice. The one time we had a problem was when Robert moved here from Pontiac. Another shit hole. Everything that isn't allowed in the condo's, he tried, and when we said no he always said "it's because I'm black"

I met my new neighbors mom. She is a sweet woman and you can tell she raised them right.

Anyways, so Robert's kid started fucking Tracy and Al's little white whore. She got knocked up of course. Now on welfare I'm sure. Black kid isn't going to be a father. So yea, I would be worried if I had a daughter and she started dating black guys. You? But once I realized he was a good man, I'd get over it. And hopefully I would never let him know my initial concerns just in case she ends up marrying him. But anyways, back to my story. So Roberts kid who knocked her up was a good kid too. But his friends were shady. So if you left your door wall open which we always did before, you'd get shit stolen. We don't have that element here now so once again door walls are open. The 3 blacks that live here now don't seem like the type. See? I don't judge just based on skin color. A lot of other factors go into my judgement of you. I'm sure I trust some blacks more than some whites. So I'm not a WS. That's just ridiculous for Paul to suggest. As if he doesn't know the meaning. It's like Republicans calling us Nazi's or Commies.

i was with you up till the last sentence. Some of your side are nazis and/or commies.

Antifa? And the people that support them? Calling them nazis and/or commies is completely reasonable.

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents​

Doesn't make any sense.

Must be white women don't realize they benefit the most. No other reason why they would be against a policy that benefits them the most.

Maybe white women can explain to blacks why AA isn't fair.

Good for them. Why should they let their job eat up their entire lives?

If the company has too much work for the staff to handle, hire more staff, don't just make people work longer.
My brother would tell you one of the ways to become a VP or CEO is to be the first one in and last to leave.

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents​

Doesn't make any sense.

Must be white women don't realize they benefit the most. No other reason why they would be against a policy that benefits them the most.

Maybe white women can explain to blacks why AA isn't fair.

Makes plenty of sense. They don't feel a need for special treatment.

I remember when I was working in medical records. This black guy came up to my counter, and had a records request form. He told me that he "didn't read so good" and needed some help.

I, by that time, had long since gotten over my childish idea that intelligence was a measure of person's worth, so I was happy to help him and filled out the form for him and processed his request right away.

He was very grateful and appreciative.

I did NOT feel more powerful than him. It was my job to help him. He looked pretty low economic status wise, but then again, as a freaking file clerk, so was I.

I felt pretty good about helping a guy out, who an asshole could have made his day pretty rough.

I go out of my way to be nice to black people. There is this black lady in the next condo's over. She said none of her neighbors talk to her. She's the only black person over there. Now after talking to her I decided she wasn't my kind of person so we didn't become besties but I'm nice to her and talk to her and I hope she appreciates it.

According to Paul she doesn't appreciate it and knows that I'm just as racist as the white neighbors who don't talk to her.

Just because Paul's a racist dick doesn't mean I'm going to stop being nice to her. If I judged other black people based on Paul then I'd be a racist.

I don't have a problem with black people. I have wonderful black neighbors. .....

.... You know most guys don't know how to wrestle? That is especially true for black men. It's almost as true as you guys don't know how to swim.
More bullshit from the bullshitter. Ridiculous nonsense because you have no idea what you're talking about.

My brother would tell you one of the ways to become a VP or CEO is to be the first one in and last to leave.

So the only way to get ahead is sacrifice your personal life and family for the job?

Sounds like a bad system, that prevents most normal people from getting ahead.

Those that play the game, empower a bad system.

Women, who refuse to let their bosses abuse them like that, are smarter than the men that do, imo.

But anyways, back to my story.
and thats what it is....

Makes plenty of sense. They don't feel a need for special treatment.
Yet they do need it. My brother told me how hard it was to get the white men in charge to finally agree to let Maria be the VP. They wanted to pick one of the 9 white men she was competing with. They weren't necessarily more or better qualified than she was but for some reason the white guys wanted to hire another white guy.

And it happens to women long before that. If there is a 30 year old girl and she's just as sharp as the 30 year old guy, the white men in charge assume the girl is going to put her career on hold to start a family. They don't tell her that's why she didn't get the promotion of course.

They don't need it?

Women currently hold 29 (5.8%) of CEO positions at those S&P 500 companies.

If it weren't for AA what do you think the percentage would be?

Forum List

Back